• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Anti-PCP?

Ive been dusted off PCP a few hundred times never became physically violent, other than a couple times where I was sure I was being abducted by aliens and clawing my fingers into the earth was the only thing that would hold me from there tractor beams, after a few hours of a very difficult mind game I came out the victor. Nothing like a fresh vial of PCP from the inner city, dip your cigarette in the top soak that mind warp into the smoke in seconds light a flame to the smoke boom, explodes into flames, rip the filter out, 2-3 hits of that and you will know the term space cadet.

Dippies [explained above]
Hippies stix [marijuana shake about 1/4 oz. of finely ground pot to an ampul/vial of pcp and you got 10-15-20 good tinfoil wraps]
Wikki stix [same as above but laid on parsley flakes]
Dust: Rarer in Chicago but a off white powder, snortable, oral, and I suppose if you dared IV'able but I would advice against it.

In all my run-ins' with PCP I have never seen anyone inject the liquid nor the powder and I have seen alot, stick, stuck, with smoking it the only way.

PCP thumbs up from me but it dont matter and I dont care because I am not well... :)

willow11 said:
^^^PCP myths are not that recent ie. reports of extreme reactions were around in the fifties.

I personally haven't seen to many stories relating cannabis to violence recently though I'm sure their out there.

You'd need to give me the source of those stories tho - there's reports of extreme reactions about pot from the 1920's but I wouldn't trust them either.

Pot was demonised for decades with exactly the same stories PCP had attached to it. The difference is pot was more available so people had the opportunity to find out for themselves that it doesn't make you psychotic and eventually the myths died out. PCP is so rare that all anyone knows of it is the propaganda.

PCP is a drug that really scares me. So naturally I am compelled to have an urge to try it..

gloggawogga said:
Ok well thats fine, I'm not saying I agree or disagree with that, but thats a political issue not a harm reduction issue. If you want to have some serious debate on that topic you should start a thread on that in the drug culture forum.

The stories are real stories, but they're isolated cases being focused on by the media. PCP is not eclipsing other drugs for violence. What about all the alcohol related violence? Thats not news. And there are plenty of cases if LSD and mushroom related violence too.

Concerns you how? Are you using PCP or planning on using it? This forum is mainly for discussions by users of these drugs, those considering to use these drugs, and other informed persons to exchange advice and information so that they can take specific actions protect themselves. Discussing the broader drug culture implications related to psychedelic use and whether a psychedelic should be legalized is more a topic for the drug culture forum.

Well, a number of people here have posted that they are actually experienced with the drug, and a few said they even enjoyed it. And I've yet to see you acknowledge that violence is characteristic of a person, not a drug. In other words, if a person doesn't have a violent tendency begin with, just giving them some drug isn't going to make them violent. People with violent tendencies shouldn't be using PCP, for sure, and a long list of other drugs too.

I've had enough dude. Sorry for posting in your forum...

^^^shit...i wish

if i could get some nice green paste right now i'd snort that shit up quick like

I used to have a serious problem with it. It can be safe, but for me, it went far beyond recreation and I was constantly doing more than I could handle. People I used to hang out with never had issues. I progressively got worse.

Willow, there's nothing wrong with you posting in this forum... I would encourage you to keep doing so. You shouldn't allow a disagreement to chase you away. It's just that, like you, most people here have strong opinions. Arguing is inevitable when you post opinions that people do not agree with. What did you expect to happen, anyway?

Making people feel alienated is not our intention here at PD, not at all. You just need to remember to not take arguments personally :)

^^^Too true, I must admit I did kind of crack the shits :).

Sometimes people are very passionate in the way they dispute things (myself included I spose) which can lead to communication problems. Anyway, interesting debate I'd say.

:)