Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Annoying commercials

I wouldn't hate them SO much if they weren't so GODDAMNED LOUD. Ughh.

Are you aware that gold is 5,000,000% more valuable now that it was just 4 hours ago? Gold is what you need, you will be rich in no time and you'll be granted with permanent prosperity. What can go wrong?

Besides the fact that the unfuckingversal answer to this question is all of them, the ones where they make this whole huge effort that clearly cost them millions to produce, and then they say their vague name at the end, and don't describe WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE SELLING.

The real most interesting man in the world: Porfirio Rubirosa

NSFW:
faar04_zsazsa0710.jpg

l_8b3cc96f46950ce30d508a576bf9f624.jpg

images

I could probably do without ever seeing the commercial with the family singing "crazy train" in the car again.

i don't really hate commercials, i use that time to day dream, usually when i watch a program i'm committed to it and don't change the channel

i kind of like those directv commercials, the cause and effect ones

when you can't find anything to watch you get depressed>when you get depressed you go to a seminar(the seminar leader pointing and saying your life! and your life! cracks me up)>when you go to a seminar you feel like a winner>when you feel like a winner you go to vegas>when you go to vegas you lose everything> when you lose everything you sell your hair to a wig shop>don't sell you hair to a wig shop

those geico ads are pretty annoying. at least nobody here really hates them :)

alasdair

Back in the day when the commercials came on I would play my gameboy until the program I was watching came back on.

I hate Geico Commercials and Applie commercials for some reason. They bug the s### outta me.:X

Absolutely all of them. The very concept of commercials irritates me. I don't watch TV partly for that reason.

They blast you with loud sounds and bright colours and talk to you like you're three years old. I don't understand how people can tolerate it. When I see them staring at the TV screen mutely during these friendly messages, I get really concerned.
I couldn't have hoped for a better 1st reply.
You are 100% spot on.

Edit - Glad to see most people agree.

Oh and btw Billy Mays was badass %)