• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television Annoying commercials

Tude

Bluelight Crew
Howdy, y'all! I was wondering what tv commercials y'all find annoying?

I get particularly aggravated by the Nationwide insurance commercials. That stupid ginger with his stupid blue phone hanging from his stupid neck...lol nothing against gingers, just this one :)

Absolutely all of them. The very concept of commercials irritates me. I don't watch TV partly for that reason.

They blast you with loud sounds and bright colours and talk to you like you're three years old. I don't understand how people can tolerate it. When I see them staring at the TV screen mutely during these friendly messages, I get really concerned.

Absolutely all of them. The very concept of commercials irritates me. I don't watch TV partly for that reason.

They blast you with loud sounds and bright colours and talk to you like you're three years old. I don't understand how people can tolerate it. When I see them staring at the TV screen mutely during these friendly messages, I get really concerned.

I second this.

As soon as a show I'm watching goes to commercials, I change the channel or do something else. I can't fucking stand them.

so annoying... but hey, has anybody seen those new Heineken commercials? they always have such good tunes

... suddenly, I wish I had a beer

The only commercials that tickle my fancy are the Dos Equis most interesting man ones

@Thizz I hear when he's in Rome, the Romans do as he does.

But yeah, count me as another commercial hater. I'm trying to think of any commercial that has actually convinced me to buy something, and other than movie trailers I'm drawing a blank. They're more useful for fueling my disdain for consumerism than they are at persuading me to make purchases.

Also, those SPCA commercials with the sad animals and Sarah Mclachlan are pretty fucking annoying. Why would they air those commercials on Comedy Central? Every time I watch that network it's an emotional roller coaster ride. Humor and laughing followed by sympathy and guilt followed by more humor.

LOL @ Sarah M ASPCA commercials. I CANNOT watch those. I immediately change the channel.

Absoloutley. Most are so uncreative too that they have nothing of value to offer only their attempt to brainwash.

Haha those Sarah Mclaughlin commercials suck ASS. I just remembered another one-those beggin' strips commercials. Oh, and I absolutely find the Old el Paso commercials to be racist.

How about the J.G Wentworth commercials?

"I have a structured settlement, but I need cash now! Call J.G. Wentworth! 877-Cash-Now!"

I can't stand it! And they know it gets stuck in peoples heads too, that's why they haven't changed it for over 3 years!

The vodafone ones always seem to use songs i like but anyway, for anyone living in Ireland or Britain, there is a horrid, putrid, head wrecking advert for a English car sales company called "We-buy-any-car dot com", where they repeatedly say this to some horrible cheesey music. Euuuwwwww!

That, plus any of those Australian style adverts are among the worst ive ever endured.

Anyone remember HeadOn?

HeadOn, apply directly to the forehead
x20

any "As Seen On TV" commercial.
does it really recquire 2minutes to tell me you're selling Bedazzlers!?

no, it really really doesn't...

1.) Absolutely *any* infomercial.
2.) The one that's currently pissing me off is aired regularly on CNBC, which I'm forced to watch at work (I won't honor it by repeating the company). On it's own, it wouldn't be too bad, but it's the fact that it's always--always--played back-to-back. No, wait--they always put another commercial in between it, then re-air immediately afterward, in case you missed that Trombone Shorty-wannabe crap they call music and the garish colors.

Fuck those J.G. Wentworth people! I disliked anything Billy Mays when he was around...

Fuck those J.G. Wentworth people! I disliked anything Billy Mays when he was around...

Respect Billy Mays...

billy_mays.jpg