• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Amsterdam: Magic Mushrooms Banned!

^ I'm sure some Dutch people may possibly hate Americans but I don't believe it's part of Dutch law or owt.

On topic: The only thing more saddening than mushies being banned in The Netherlands was when they were banned in the UK a few years back. Was a sad day for every British tripper :(

Also, mushrooms are still sold in Dutch headshops from what I hear. They would be under the counter and possibly not sold to tourists as openly as they're now illegal (except "Philosopher's Stones") but a fair few people that have been over there recently have bought shrooms in headshops with no problem. Doubt that'll last much longer though :\

Also, mushrooms are still sold in Dutch headshops from what I hear. They would be under the counter and possibly not sold to tourists as openly as they're now illegal (except "Philosopher's Stones")

Philosophers' Stones are psilocybin truffles, right? Are you saying the law somehow missed these and they are still legal?

They're legal in The Netherlands. I believe the law regarding shrooms was very specifically worded and this form of mushies was overlooked. They're not actually truffles but I can't remember the precise definition - there's a thread in PD about them if you search (or use the linky in my sig).

going to the dam on tuesday cant wait tired of feeling like a crim 4 smoking all the time haha although am mainly going for the green, i was unaware of the banning on shrooms :( only had them once in uk years ago so it was going to b a bit of a newish experience for me

so what are these truffles like, what sort of amount would be recomended for a newbie? where in amsterdam are they for sale?

anyone going to amsterdam 27th - 31st october give me a shout me and my mate would be happy to have a meet up with fellow bluelighters

Check the threads in PD and EADD in my sig for the answers to all of your questions and more, Kaza :)