• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amphetamines (Adderall, Dexedrine, Vyvanse) discussion split off from clonazepam thread

It's weird because this is exactly how pregabs make me feel. My whole body is wobbly and numb and I feel very drunk.
Interesting, goes to show that these gabaergic drugs effect everyone differently, however i can also see pregab having the capability of these effects
i get effects closer to clonazepam theres a body feel too but it seems to actually assist with my chronic pain and while its been said before it also helps greatly with opiate withdrawal/ extending time between doses ^^ i do have a higher gaba drug tolerance however as i can tolerate 8mg doses of clonazepam and stay conscious if i choose to
How do you or did you feel psychologically on the pregabalin? I akeen it to a more subtle clonazepam that feels even slower release everywhere says pregabalin is VERY effecticely absorbed and quickly yet it ALWAYS takes 45min-75min to work but it does come on very noticable even for me at reasonable doses (500mg)
Honestly if i had to say so id compare and say approx. 800-1200mg pregab is almost like 2-4mg clonazepam maybe 5mg

But i cant entirely diss gabapentin it does have value but for me, more side effects :/

How do you or did you feel psychologically on the pregabalin? I akeen it to a more subtle clonazepam that feels even slower release

Again very different - for me pregabalin made me feel straight up retarded I was so fucked up, completely different to clonazepam which provides relatively clearheaded anxiety relief if you have tolerance and take your usual dose. With pregabalin even after adjusting to it and keeping my dose low I was just a retard.

The main thing that really pissed me off on pregabalin is I kept losing shit. To this day I still find things I lost on pregabalin years ago.