• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Amphetamine sulphate for studying

Hi and welcome.

I have quite a bit of experience with EU speed.
Its purity is veeeery low, let's say I usually snort between half a gram to a gram (weight before drying) to feel decent effects.
Dunno about using it for study sessions, all I want to do when I'm on speed is to chain smoke cigs, run my mouth A LOT, dance or generally chill out, not doing complicated stuff.

The effects I experience at medium doses are obviously physical stimulation but at the same time I feel relaxed.
I feel energized, sociable etc. but not super spun or super focused.
This goes on for a few hours and the comedown isn't too terrible, but then again I always have some benzos and/or opiates on hand, personally I don't like doing stimulants without something for the comedown.

I can move this thread in Other Drugs if you want, just PM me :)
I made an account on this website to point out how stupid you are do you know heavy dosage for speed is 70mg thats about 0.07g do you want someone to overdose and get psychosis + I live in the EU and speed submitted by my friend was 90% - bottom line is youre getting scamed don't share your stupidity

NMI -----> OD

Idk I would look into some stim RCs, speed paste doesn't sound too good for studying..
You also don't want to get into taking stims every day for years on end, that's no good.
Again something retarded you're saying stimulants keep you awake too much sleep deprivation = death you can't abuse it too much after about a week of speed usage your liver starts to hurt wonder what happens in about a month