• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amphetamine / Speed - Quality and Regional Info

^ Further to prove this story I've been doing a fair bit of amphetamine lately. (5g between a few friends of some slightly less pure stuff at the weekend, at a guess 50% ish, but very clean), dried out in a coffee filter and put on a hot plate it gave a much stronger effect sniffed I thought myself. Could be placebo ofcourse but I think surely drying off any remaining solvents has to be a goo thing.

NSFW:
zzbr.jpg

^ This was some stuff I had pastey, apparently from Holland, it was very strong but seemed clean. I think though when you buy wet your getting a fair bit less. That's a quarter.

NSFW:
fx6i.jpg

^ Dry stuff I acquired today said to be from a German chemist. The gram looked utterly huge compared to a wet gram of paste. I've read that amphetamine looses 45-50% of it's weight when dried. So when you think about it loosing potency when dried does seem like waffle really? Kind of like cooking K makes it stronger.

Although if I'm wrong I'd love someone to explain the science behind it all to me.

Me too, please don't repost the same thing that's just been closed elsewhere. Quality and regional availability - not numbers pulled from arses please.

It's been done to death so I suggest bumping one of the existing "Why does nobody take speed?" or "What happened to speed?" type threads.

This is the quality and regional availability thread not the general speed chit-chat and bemoaning of dire quality thread. Pulling a figure from your arse (which you did) and not saying where you are talking about doesn't count as quality or regional availability. The topic has been done to death and unless you have anything to add other than that you get unrealistically (at street level bordering on impossibly) pure speed (which you don't cos nobody gets 80% speed - at least pick an arbitrary figure that's slightly believable) there's precious little to say. Speed quality is dire, some slightly less dire speed is available sometimes but it's still pretty bad.

Out of interest, why do all your EADD posts talk about having access to plenty of relatively hard to find drugs which coincidentally happen to be insanely good quality? We've had people posting very similar things in the past. They were telling fibs. You wouldn't be telling fibs would you? Pattern recognition is a fundamental human trait dontcha know. Very easily fooled... but also very reliable at times. I wonder which it is in this instance?

Quality and regional availability here, general speed chit chat in any of a gazillion existing speed chit-chat threads please.

When did speed go to shit in the U.K? I have not touched the stuff for the best part of a decade but it always used to be top notch, for example a 20stone friend picked an empty wrap from the bin and managed to scrape together a match head size lump which kept him up for 2 days. It was always potent stuff and 50mg was all you would need. I know some of the Bristol lads that say they still get stuff as good as it was back then so its still about. I think the RC market has killed the drug scene and created several more tiers to the market....

I think the RC market has killed the drug scene and created several more tiers to the market....

It's definately changed the scene forever, but most of the good RCs have tended to get banned as soon as the tabloids got wind of them. But apart from the notable exceptions of mephedrone and O-dt it has allways been piss easy to get any other UK banned RCs from mainland Europe anyway. The closed tor site was a game changer too, where you could get practically anything if you had the money to pay what were probably well over street prices, but at least quality seemed to be fairly assured. Over the last few months i am hearing more and more reports from people i have no reason to doubt that the quality of mephedrone finally seems to be rising again.

I imagine there might be some semi-decent stuff in the UK in certain subcultures (as with Meth), but you're unlikely to just happen upon it.

The only stuff I've ever done has been shitty base in my hometown years ago. Since moving to London I've been offered it only once by this traveller dude who was living in a squatted factory in Hackney Wick and swore it was the real deal, but we declined. It was worth a punt, in retrospect.

ha, I wont necessarily have to get my YMCA costumes back from the dry cleaners then.

When did speed go to shit in the U.K? I have not touched the stuff for the best part of a decade...

It went to shit the best part of a decade ago. Nicely timed. Some of us more foolish speedfreaks kept trying for years convinced that surely it can't be as shit as this forever cos who would buy it? Speedfreaks chasing a dream and noobs who know no different apparently. I finally decided to leave it to the noobs cos there is still no sign of improvement.

well u not in the north east i guess then ............... yorkshire is fulla pukka sticky base that stinks n u need a dab like size of finger tip hakf g at da most n u up 4 up2 2days buzzin 4 up2 20 hours EZ!........i been doin base since 2002 n it was bit stronger sumtyms back then but we had lot of powder bak then n pink champers whichs pretty wank if ur a fet head n u can only get the so called 'dirty' drugs eya in my town no nice MDMA pills orought n coke is all bashed up i ad 2 give da fet up coz it sent me stark crazy n started avin the shadow people around alll da tym n as a veteran fet taker by da sounds of it u know wat i mean by dar psychosis crept in if u dunt n now ive not had any for years it kncoks mi bloody socks n head off wen i av it now n i used 2 take up2 a quater a nite happily coz i was chasin the rush wiv a bad tolerance n now i need a gram max n boooooooooooom :) if u ever in yorkshire clubbin asl around n sum1 will av sum for sale every1 users that n mephedrone these days da durty but messy n fun drugs :) PEACE DUDE

I THINK IT WEAKENS IT wen dried out but it shunt do im just used 2 bombin base every1 got there prefernce i IV my fet now....wudnt recommend 2 any1 at alll! but if im clubbin cant cook up n dig it so i just swallow da paste whole from da bag get a swollen tongue n ulserated gob n throat but think dryin it out unless u wanna do lines on a nit eout n u got tym to do it is waste tym n effort n i do believe the wet paste is always strnger than powder

Hopefully getting a wee bit off a mate from poland itself, shit is supposed to be fucking wild. Apparently you can bash it by like 300% and its still better than average putty in this country. Could probably bash it by 900% and turn it in to powder 'speed' that was as good as real street level shit.

Phet sulphate dosing

Hi,

Ive had a few experiences of low quality street speed which really didn't impress me. I absolutely loved meth tho, so after seeing responses on this forum from members that swear by phet, I figured I'd give it another shot with decent DNM gear. Has come as a paste (could get pics if you want, but I don't imagine it will give much indication of quality. I think vendor advertised it as 70% or so, but can't remember and I don't doubt it is much less based on the price. However, it gets good feedback for DN phet, so I was hoping to get some advice regarding how to dose phet from those who have had the decent DNM stuff. Is bombed or snorted better (once dried out I assume). Any idea of dosage. Do I stick it on a plate to dry it? I'm looking for a good dose that will keep me "functional" and buzzed as possible on a night of HEAAAAAAAAAAVY drinking, without making me look or act seriously fcked in front of my coworkers on tomorrows night out.

Cheerzzzzzzzz

That all depends on the purity really. Dry it out, air dry naturally or for the impatient, a warm plate.

Then once youve got over the fact that 50%~ of the weight you paid for has vanished into the ether, you can start titrating your dose. If it truly is 70%, which i doubt, then 20mg would get you going without tolerance...!

Correct me if im wrong, i cant be bothered to google, but 70%ish is as high a purity amphetamine/chemistry allows. In the same way MDMA is 84%, the rest making up the rest of the salt..? Right?

Im expecting some sulphate, only, its a powder. Id rather pay more and not have to deal with lazy paste. In actual fact, the powder is probably more cost effective, seeing as a gram is a gram is a gram....

Like i said, titration is key, over doing speed with zero tolerance ain't much fun and theres certainly no hiding it...

Ive made a twat of myself numerous times in front of coworkers, holing on Ketamine being the most embarrassing:/

That all depends on the purity really. Dry it out, air dry naturally or for the impatient, a warm plate.

Then once youve got over the fact that 50%~ of the weight you paid for has vanished into the ether, you can start titrating your dose. If it truly is 70%, which i doubt, then 20mg would get you going without tolerance...!

Correct me if im wrong, i cant be bothered to google, but 70%ish is as high a purity amphetamine/chemistry allows. In the same way MDMA is 84%, the rest making up the rest of the salt..? Right?

Im expecting some sulphate, only, its a powder. Id rather pay more and not have to deal with lazy paste. In actual fact, the powder is probably more cost effective, seeing as a gram is a gram is a gram....

Like i said, titration is key, over doing speed with zero tolerance ain't much fun and theres certainly no hiding it...

Ive made a twat of myself numerous times in front of coworkers, holing on Ketamine being the most embarrassing:/

Cheers for the response. I was wanting to buy some dry phet powder originally but I needed it within a certain timeframe, and there were a few feedbacks that vendor had that suggested 8DD+ so I had to opt for another. The batch I opted for was supposed to be dry/near dry, but apparently due to a new batch I received a fairly wet bit (albeit with extra to make up for weight loss through drying). Nevertheless, as far as reputation can determine I have high hopes that it will be fairly high quality, or at least not complete shit. I've had good and shit speed, and this stuff certainly smells promising.

In regards to the 70% maximum thing, I'm no expert but my understanding sees to differ slightly from yours. The maximum purity speed powder you refer to will be 70% amphetamine and 30% sulphate, meaning only 70% of the dose you take will metabolise into active amphetamine, whereas the other 30% is the sulphate salt, which is a necessary component to keep the substance in a stable form when it is not in vivo. So a theoretical batch of 70/30 phet/sulphate would technically be 100% amphetamine sulphate (no, you won't get EXACTLY 100%, but just short of 100% is possible). So, if my paste is 70% pure amphetamine sulfate cut with glucose (which I realise it may well not be), then that would mean the actual in vivo active amphetamine content would be 70% of that 70%. As my math is terrible, a better example would be 50% amphetamine sulphate, which would contain 35% active amphetamine once it is metabolised in vivo.

I fear I may be talking a load of bollocks, I'm a bit stimmed and got on a roll but don't really have the scientific background to back any of that up hahaha.

Yeah I'll definately be careful to keep the dose low, and will probably test it earlier tomorrow so I can judge whether to risk it or not. Btw is oral the best way to dose, or is nasal best for the whole titration thing (once dried)?