• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Amphetamine / Speed - Quality and Regional Info

Neither do I but Physicists use meters per second so I only ever remember the figure in MPS - I'd have to Google it to find out what it was in Mph or Kph, or Miles per second even.

The speed of light at approx 186000 miles per second is one of the earliest scientific facts I remember from my 'Childrens Encyclopaedia of Knowledge', c1969. I don't know if SI units were even invented then, so that figure has always stuck with me...

The speed of light at approx 186000 miles per second is one of the earliest scientific facts I remember from my 'Childrens Encyclopaedia of Knowledge', c1969. I don't know if SI units were even invented then, so that figure has always stuck with me...

Well done tho fella for remembering it. If I was taught it at school I certainly didn't retain it - I only learnt it off by <3 about 5 years ago through my own reading.

Right - back on topic - whizz-whizz-whizz-whizz-whizz-whizz-whizz-whizz.....

Last edited:
In Finland speaking about such purity ratings would just make you look like a clown.. Vendor advertising 15% pure speed even raises suspicions. And that about 10% normal street speed costs 30-40€ per 1 gram. Welcome to Finland :D All the speed is laced with meth to make it affect the user even little bit

It sounds like someone from Finland needs to get on the 'dark web' (hate that name) and make a load of money. ;) The lab test results from the Netherlands certainly prove that their speed can be as strong as the vendors suggest, and at £20 for 10 grammes, you can't grumble!

No wonder, the country is the PISA top candidate. There is simply no reason to take drugs, when there is no substance in it. :D

I bet the reason the Finnish don't get much in the way of good speed is because the average finn spends all his drugs money on booze and coffee, so there isn't enough market for the good shit to show up.

More on-topic, my current DNM speed is ludicrously good, especially considering it was priced at regular UK pricing per g. The vendor claimed 90%+, and I haven't had it tested but I can legitimately believe that given 30 mg in a cap is enough to get me bouncing at the sort of level I want for club dancing. Hopefully that stays consistent and it's not just a fluke, but for now I'm one satisfied accelerated cephalopod (acceleropod?).