• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Amphetamine FAQ

^^ well that description (yellowish gooey crystal mush) is exactly how i get mine. tastes shit so i prefer to cut it myself with glucose and snort it. Did the job for me quite well on NYE.

WhiteIB said:
In regard to aphetamine (speed), it it well known that lexapro and other SSRI greatly reduce some of the desired effectes? I think I had more than was sensible last night because it didnt seem to be doing anything...

Dexadrine worked fine last time though?

Moreso meth(aus speed is usually meth cut to shit) than amp as meth apparently triggers a moderate seratonin release that amp doesnt.

"speed" can be literally anything,cut with anything.L-meth or L-amp can produce the alertness etc but wont provide the rush a racemic or pure D batch will (dex active ingredient is pure d).Maybe the cook just stuffed it..Or it was psuedo eph,or it was methcathinone.

Ive ended up with stuff like that before and assumed it was just cut to fuck and kept consuming more.Never worked out what it actually was but after an 8 ball i realised i was going to have a heart attack before i got a good rush.Still kept me awake for 2 days afterwards tho.

*edit* dont get me wrong,SSRI's affect different people different ways but if its mixed fine with dex before then the same thing would have probably happened wether you were on lexapro or not.

Last edited:
Can someone tell me if I get speed in liquid form how do I make it up.

Its sapposed to be rocket fuel. Do ya just mix it up with glucose?

Can someone tell me if I get speed in liquid form how do I make it up.

Its sapposed to be rocket fuel. Do ya just mix it up with glucose?

Liquid form or solution?

If liquid it would be the freebase, so that's very unlikely.

If its a solution and you wish to insufflate the speed you will need to first evaporate off the solvent (probably just water or alcohol). This could also be considered important if a measured dose is required, as you probably won't know the concentration of the solution.

Once evaporated, you can mix in glucose to obtain the cut you want.

What type of consistency? Is it a goo or is it a more like water.

If it's a goo, then it's likely an impure salt, probably also containing solvents or water. IMO it would make no sense in it being a freebase, as 1) The fb not soluble in water, so little would be absorbed via insufflation or when taken orally, and 2) a 1 gram equivalent would only be ~1mL of liquid, making small amounts difficult to handle.

Freebase would also present serious problems if injected due to pH

sonicnight said:
Does any on e know if dex sr. can be taken with the dex 5mg instant release? I am currently taking 2 5mg 3x per day i take my first dose at 6am when i get up and every 3 hours after that. so around 3-4 i am coming down pretty hard if take a 20 mg sr when i wake up at 6am and start my regular dose of 2 5mg around 12-1 pm will that make a big difference or be a mistake anyone on this kinda dose? any info would be helpful. I hardly ever use recreationly just for my problems. Thanks in advance Sonic.

Gotta post that question in Other drugs for answer.
This static thread really shoulda been locked a year ago heh.

Synapse999 said:
Gotta post that question in Other drugs for answer.
This static thread really shoulda been locked a year ago heh.

This thread is for discussion about the FAQ so I've split the question out, there is a static version of this thread in the FAQ's forum.

so the most common name you would use it with someone wh has never heard of it before would be ice?

Would the conversion from salt to freebase work for pharmaceutical-grade amphetamine (Adderall) as well, or is this just for street speed?

just to tack a question on the end here - i have one of those metallic bullet/insufflators. i think it's tops.

however, i'm trying to figure out how much it actually delivers per bump. i know it's inconsistent, but does anyone have a vague range for it? i.e., whether it's between 1/10 point - 1/2 point, or more like 1/20 - 1/10? or whatever?

any help much appreciated.

(and yes i can technically measure it myself, but i'm not good at these kind of things, so i'd like a second opinion.

and *yes* i searched :).)

fantastic faq by the way.

Would the conversion from salt to freebase work for pharmaceutical-grade amphetamine (Adderall) as well, or is this just for street speed?

Yes, both, but remember the freebase is a liquid and so is more difficult to handle correctly. It will be corrosive if ingested. It also has different melting and boiling points and is only slightly soluble in water. It also volatilizes slowly at room temperatures (from Merck Index)

1234: Probably experience will be your best bet on that one. If you fill the bullet with a known quantity and then count the number of doses to empty, it will be a rough guide. Wash rinse repeat, collect statistics. ;-)

BT :)

aside from the repeating and the statistical analysis, that was my plan of attack - thanks bt :)

Everything I ever wanted to know about that topic all written up in an awesome manner