• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Amphetamine FAQ

methamphetamine is the big "shabu" over there, correct?

You hear about "ice" imports from SE asia, they are talking about meth.

Meth is the NEW Ice :p

Pretty silly, but I guess the reporter drones liked the sound of Ice so they threw it round once 4MAR kinda wandered off the radar.

I think that website is still up because i swear ive seen this before, if not parts of this FAQ somewhere (on a beige coloured website).

It had the colour bit about PURPLE = possible iodine ...etc..

Extremely good job.
This will help the board out a great deal.

This is a BL discussion from last year, fragmented.. but made when it was apparent there was to many of the same questions...and nobody seemed to want to look for an actual answer.

Unfortunatly, My mind scattered to hell from this drug itself... could never put anything together without editing until butchered to nada ;p

amphetamines - basic info - tolerance - source links etc.

I add links to it when i think of it..and have a couple more studies i deem worth adding and useful.
I'll just post em' here instead or send a pm if ya want. Can keep a good flow of information in one place for people.

(posted this under your new thread too...just noticed it)

Hey thanks a lot for the detailed info...couldn't have helped me more. I learnt everything i needed to know! Thanks again.

BT,

Very thorough and informative.

Under colors though,
the indication that red ephedrine pills used in manufacture produce red speed is a bit inaccurate to my knowledge, im fairly certain a lot of what circulates as 'pink champagne' is the result of exactly that (red ephedrine pills), i.e pink speed.

a full red and brown is more likely to be due to unreacted red phospherous in the meth that wasnt solvent purified, i.e 'ox blood' imho

also some other funky colors may be obtained from speed manufactured using anhydrous ammonia, the so called nazi method, but i couldnt tell you as im not familiar with it or those chemicals

cheers guys

gold cookie for the short answer/ long answer answers, and thanks fior all the info!

Wow8o . Awesome.

T'would seem you have your work cut out for you now BT?! I presume you will being doing a comprehensive FAQ on every drug known to man?;)

Feel free to start at some cool psychadelic like DMT!!%)

so acetone and alcohol are the 2 ingredients you prefer to use in the dual solvent re-crystallisation? Or is it the only ingredients to use. I ask because i have no acetone. Is it possible to use water and alcohol...since amphetamine is freely soluble in water? Or will half of the fillers be soluble in the water also? If this will work, which solvent should I use first...the water or the alcohol?

when pulling the FB do u need to use a NP solvent or should the FB oil just rise above the water layer?

In regard to aphetamine (speed), it it well known that lexapro and other SSRI greatly reduce some of the desired effectes? I think I had more than was sensible last night because it didnt seem to be doing anything...

Dexadrine worked fine last time though?

I terms of identification, does yellowish crystals some abit bigger than a grain of sand, kinda moist in the bag, and if individual crystal is placed on the tongue there is an unusual sensation of cold. The overall taste is gag worthy. Make any sense to anyone?