• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Americans fucking suck

Dunno bought Scotch eggs but i can imagine pretty tasty if made lovingly, not at a gas station! As long as not those chinese eggs,
"Thousand year egg " i think they call em 🤮
Does it come with any sides or badonkadonks?

Those chinese eggs? Damn i would know.
Not going to touch those with a ten foot pole
Those are fake eggs although I'm not sure what they're actually made out of. Unless you're talking about duck eggs, those are real eggs

Americans rock even Sir Elton knows that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wait and see what Trumpee' gonna do in the next 4 1/2 years its gonna blow your minds.
I honestly dont believe theres much difference. The idea of Trump having his thumb on thermonuclear missiles doesnt help me sleep well but that Biden guy, damn. I wouldnt trust either as how far i can chuck em . US needs more diversity aka more political Partys IMO. Its really not worth beating each other heads in as shown on TV.
They both creeps, again IMO. Wouldnt embrace either of em

It sucks that when you go to vote, you get 12 options and it's all democrats, republics and one or two independents. I didn't get to vote for who I wanted to. It's totally rigged, but whatever. I hope there's a war and they all lose. They all will in the end anyway ;)

lmao EU is a bunch of faggy pussies who have never seen a gun in their life

just my experience when I went there

JK.... just tried to compare the title to something based in reality... an opinion that is your own which might be realistic but it doesn't matter because it's a stupid opinion anyways with no point

all you EU fagmos go drink some tea or something that's what you do right? You drink tea.... we flex world armageddon don't FUCK with us

<3 I love EU even if some of EU thinks I am a degenerate simply because I'm American. We all make mistakes.

Last edited:

just my experience when I went there

JK.... just tried to compare the title to something based in reality... an opinion that is your own which might be realistic but it doesn't matter because it's a stupid opinion anyways with no point

all you EU fagmos go drink some tea or something that's what you do right? You drink tea.... we flex world armageddon don't FUCK with us

<3 I love EU even if some of EU thinks I am a degenerate simply because I'm American. We all make mistakes.

Yeh. Fuckin yank cunt. 😜

Right now, I’d have to agree.
This whole election has been a joke.
News outlets posting results before they’re verified, selecting our winners by electoral colleges and not by popular votes, the candidates now claiming they are each winners, it’s all dumb.
There has to be some kind of overhaul of this entire system. And as slowly as things move in this country, it won’t happen in my lifetime, probably not even during my daughter’s lifetime.

Our Cops wear semi-automatic rifles in times of danger
And going to a shooting range is pretty normal here
Shooting is a revered sport in Alpine regions.
Not everyone is Great Britain, yknow :D

edit: In other news, a man with a Revolver and 2 bullets has just taken over the city of Manchester.

Our Cops wear semi-automatic rifles in times of danger
And going to a shooting range is pretty normal here
Shooting is a revered sport in Alpine regions.
Not everyone is Great Britain, yknow :D

edit: In other news, a man with a Revolver and 2 bullets has just taken over the city of Manchester.
What do you mean? More guns, less guns?
If it ever comes to them versus us, we are dead anyway. Even in america, if things come to a peak, they call the Army, there will be a little strife in Militia- States like Michigan but even the armed militias would be driven back into the mountains and searched out with thermal scans from Apache helikopters.
We the people? Sadly no. The Army is too well armed and will do as told. All highly armed jarheads.

What do you mean? More guns, less guns?
If it ever comes to them versus us, we are dead anyway. Even in america, if things come to a peak, they call the Army, there will be a little strife in Militia- States like Michigan but even the armed militias would be driven back into the mountains and searched out with thermal scans from Apache helikopters.
We the people? Sadly no. The Army is too well armed and will do as told. All highly armed jarheads.
I meant guns are popular here ö.ö
Confused with the rest of your statement, so going to ignore that.
I'm not suggesting starting a war with the USA.

edit: If the question was: should we/they/anyone get more or less guns, I'd always suggest getting more guns. More guns are much better than less guns.

I meant guns are popular here ö.ö
Confused with the rest of your statement, so going to ignore that.
I'm not suggesting starting a war with the USA.

edit: If the question was: should we/they/anyone get more or less guns, I'd always suggest getting more guns. More guns are much better than less guns.
Sorry for not stating that clearly. I was saying that even with more guns for the people, in a case where the state is the opressor, even the armed american people would stand no chance against their Government.
In some States there is a militia, but they would be wiped away. Only if the Army went on the side of the people would things be different. But they brainwash them so well, hence the term Jarhead, that it probably wouldnt happen. Trump must be shitting his pants now. 😅

Sorry for not stating that clearly. I was saying that even with more guns for the people, in a case where the state is the opressor, even the armed american people would stand no chance against their Government.
In some States there is a militia, but they would be wiped away. Only if the Army went on the side of the people would things be different. But they brainwash them so well, hence the term Jarhead, that it probably wouldnt happen. Trump must be shitting his pants now. 😅
There's many end-times scenarios where the surviving factions are actually just old military branches, so that theory is rather solid, yes.
But "what if the king of England came walking through that door?" is a proverb I enjoy: what if oppression walks through your door? With a gun you will be able to die fighting for freedom. That's the American ideal, at least in theory. The praxis might be "get fat, get high, get off".
I wouldn't be so sure as to if the military would fight for the government after a certain point. They do have civilian families after all. If the choice was one or the other, I'm assuming soldiers would still choose their family's side.

There's many end-times scenarios where the surviving factions are actually just old military branches, so that theory is rather solid, yes.
But "what if the king of England came walking through that door?" is a proverb I enjoy: what if oppression walks through your door? With a gun you will be able to die fighting for freedom. That's the American ideal, at least in theory. The praxis might be "get fat, get high, get off".
I wouldn't be so sure as to if the military would fight for the government after a certain point. They do have civilian families after all. If the choice was one or the other, I'm assuming soldiers would still choose their family's side.
You caught my thoughts! While typing i thought the same. But i am not sure. As under Hitler they fought when they knew the War was lost, " Kadavergehorsam ",the american Army made a test on the soldiers in the bunkers who would start the nuclear missiles. The soldiers didnt know it was a test. Yet only ~10% didnt follow orders. They all have families yet 90% would have turned the key. Of course they were thinking the russians already had. If they break in my door? Die fighting. But i would nèed a good AR for that. If you have a spare one....😉