Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
so i'm guessing Madison comes back fucked up like Kyle monster? she's obviously going to come back since they keep showing her decomposing body, although i don't really know why spaulding is involved with this or something? also if it comes down to Misty Day army (Madison, Myrtle, Misty, Kyle), they'll totally crush Coven.

why didn't they show the preview for next week?

I'm really startin to hate fiona. Poor mrtle although she shouldn't have done that to fionas daughter. I also wanna know what other powers the voodoo queen will show after gettin defeated. Cant wait for the nxt ep!

I only noticed that Penelope had a new power. Who was the other one?

Both Cordelia and Zoe have new powers. Zoe 'stopped' the voodoo queens zombie rampage somehow, it has yet to be explained and Cordelia had visions of her husband cheating after being blinded by acid. Cordelias powers may not be new, but they've never been mentioned before.

Who is Penelope?

^yes

I'm getting more excited!! I liked the last episode and oh no the axe man was released!! I was right about Madison getting revived but I guess that was a given. I just don't like how she couldn't remember how she died.

I had a feeling that Cordelia's husband was up to no good and now it was revealed. Can't wait for the next Ep of course.

This season has got me hooked, I actually get cravings to see the next episode...unlike the first two seasons when I would only watch it when there was nothing else to choose from. I'm so glad I started watching season 3.... it is a bit gruesome, but the acting is superb and overshadows the "horror" without making it cheesy. I'm very impressed and surprised that I'm enjoying it as much as I am.

Oh and Misty is Awesome........in fact they all are, but I'd marry Misty in a flash. (lol, I would've divorced her in the previous seasons though).

^Awesome then! I loveddd every season and IMO it keeps better and better!

How did you guys find the last Ep? I think it's freakin amazing!!! Kathy Bates is now being punished for her cruelty and now that Cordelia knows that Fiona killed Madison the next episodes will be the battle of witches. I, as usual am excited for the next episode. Let's see who wins in the end and the voodoo queen has got it going on as well.

This season just doesn't have the same scare factor that the others had.. I mean, maybe "scary" isn't the right word but.. it's just less out there and disturbing as a whole thens season 1 and 2.

I love it, don't get me wrong, but it's my least favorite season thus far.

This season just doesn't have the same scare factor that the others had.. I mean, maybe "scary" isn't the right word but.. it's just less out there and disturbing as a whole thens season 1 and 2.

I love it, don't get me wrong, but it's my least favorite season thus far.

For me it goes Season 1, 3 then 2. But I get what you mean about it missing that 'completely-out-of-left-field' weirdness of the previous two.

For me it goes Season 1, 3 then 2. But I get what you mean about it missing that 'completely-out-of-left-field' weirdness of the previous two.

Yeah you like this season better than the last? I loved Zachary Quinto as Bloody Face last season, that whole stroy line, and with Dylan Mcdermot as his son being a killer too. This current season really doesn't have anything like that.

What are you waiting FFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH cruel world!!!!!!!!!!

jessicalange.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

I hate her broadway style over acting.

Yeah you like this season better than the last? I loved Zachary Quinto as Bloody Face last season, that whole stroy line, and with Dylan Mcdermot as his son being a killer too. This current season really doesn't have anything like that.

The 2nd season kinda went stale after Lana got out IMO, plus the alien sub plot and scenes like this ruined the overall enjoyment of it. There were times it was brilliant but it just didn't follow through (like the doctors 'pets' in the woods, kinda sold it short by simply shooting them. They would have made a better fitting subplot than aliens). This season is much more consistent, even though the bar is lower. Plus voodoo is a passion of mine so that's a plus because there's very little voodoo themed anything now days.

Absolutely loved the last Ep! At last Kyle is not monster-ish anymore and Cordelia got a new pair of eyes. I am gettin ready for the next episode as the voodoo queen and the supreme are now forming an alliance?

Watched season 1 and nearly finished season 2. so dark and crazy, love it. this scene was brilliant

I'm buying season 1 for my dad for christmas. He basically hates all TV, but for some reason, he really like American Horror Story. Hah. He really isn't a fan of horror movies and shit either but he caught a couple episodes of season 2 because my mom was watching it, and he just got into it. He watched all season 2 and has been keeping up with 3, but he never saw the first season, and everyone keeps telling him it was the best, so he's been asking how he can watch it, (which is so weird to hear my dad say.) Haha. He's never expressed that kind of interest before in a TV show.

^AHS is the main show that opened doors for me to watchmore tv series. It is definitely on top of my list at the moment. It's unique and provocative and the twists are what makes me fall in love with it more in each season. It just sucks that it is on a break atm for holidays

its a great series..my mom thought it would make me evil,

but hey mom i already am

the first two season were great

dunno bout the third ,saw 1 episode of it. looked kinda weak

Its alright but theres far better tv series around

finished season 2 yesterdy