Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• Total voters
Tomorrow is Ep 3! What did you guys think of Angela Basset's character? I really thought she is going to have some special powers at least to combat Jessica Lange when she put up a fire but I guess she can't make things fly as she is a voodoo witch??

Heard on the radio today Jessica Lange is retiring after next season. :\ Bummer.

Yeah I was reading that yesterday, after Season 4 she's out. Which makes me sad that she's leaving, but happy that there's going to be another season.

Just a bit longer till the next episode :D

lol yeah.. She has to fuck people to make them die? That's going to get hard to use sometimes.

She's going to wind up being the next Supreme, so her Black Widow powers are going to be irrelevant.

Last edited:
Weird ass episode. Haha.

Glad that pervy ass mom got what was coming to here. That shit is disgusting.

Yeah it was an uncomfortable episode to watch in some parts. That fat chick masturbating in front of the minotaur *blergh*

I nearly fell out of my chair laughing when Obama made the slave owner cry.

MISTY DAY WE NEED YOU!

i am already kind of annoyed with kyle monster.

MISTY DAY WE NEED YOU!

i am already kind of annoyed with kyle monster.

Haha yep I just hope kyle gets fixed and not just stay as a monster for the entire season

I'm curious as to how emna roberts will be revived. That and if the entire team would turn against the supreme?

Last edited:
I have a feeling she will be revived I mean her role can't be that short right?

I bet she comes back too. Tonight's episode was better than the last I thought. Really sick of her face though

taissa-farmiga-returns-to-american-horror-story-season-3.jpg

^^^

Yeah she does kind of annoy me too. Very self-rightoeus and naive. She pissed me off in season 1 too.

I do love Emma Roberts' character and hope they bring her back soon. I also feel like Evan Peters is being wasted too with his mindless zombie Kyle character.. he is a great actor and thus far, hasn't been given anything to work with like in the first two seasons.

I loved the last ep too!! I guess the queen of voodoo is really pissed hence the zombies attack

I still am curious as to who the next supreme is. I just hope its not zoe as that would come as too much of a cliche. I was hoping it would be nan or misty?

my vote is for misty. she's got the strongest powers imho and is the only one that can give Fiona a run for her money. I think she will be here for Madison next episode.

I bet she comes back too. Tonight's episode was better than the last I thought. Really sick of her face though

taissa-farmiga-returns-to-american-horror-story-season-3.jpg

Not me. She has a severe effect on me because she looks like she's made of porcelain.

my vote is for misty. she's got the strongest powers imho and is the only one that can give Fiona a run for her money. I think she will be here for Madison next episode.

True! I am voting for misty then. I find her cute too damn!

images

Well that was interesting. Two witches gaining new powers, there's going to be a fight for supreme once one of them kills Lange.

You'd think that they could have done better SFX wise when burning Myrtle :\