• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Am I Gay?

Many people are attracted to "dickgirls" or "Futanari" ........You're not gay. It's quite normal to fantasize about girls with a penis. But when you start to feel attraction or feelings for men, I should start to worry.

Hi all,
Without knowing post's age, I think just try it potentially not so sage advice

My friend used to play game called "Smeagol" .
How you play it is you go to Sauna, a wooden sauna.
You drink lots of booze, then someone goes under the seats that are made of wooden planks.
Then he sticks finger to someone's ass. I don't remember how it goes from here, but i'm pretty sure the friend who told me about this game is 100% faggot. His girlfriend always whines how he doesn't fuck him and tries to cheat the dude. The girl is ugly as fuck speed addict, so i wouldn't myself even fuck her, but hey - whatever suits you.

Many people are attracted to "dickgirls" or "Futanari" ........You're not gay. It's quite normal to fantasize about girls with a penis. But when you start to feel attraction or feelings for men, I should start to worry.
Umm, if you fantasize about girls with dicks or men with vaginas there's something not right with you dude. It's definetly some kind of paraphilia. I have this good question. Which one is gayer? To fuck a girl, who has vagina, but has taken testosterone for years and has huge muscles and beard etc. or if you fuck a guy, who has dick, but has taken estrogen for years and has boobs, sounds feminine etc.

ax2oxiu8awf11.jpg

aren't we all a lil' bit gay? nobody's completely str8.