L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Am I Gay?

kenlee

Bluelighter
Someone in game chat sent me a link and I clicked on it and I was greeted by a animation on a website called meat spinner or near spinners and it’s this mans penis spinning Around in time to music and I couldn’t look away, the background music was called You Spin me round by dead or Alive and I just couldn’t look away, it’s caused me to question my sexuality and just watching it was amazing 😉 and now every time the song plays on the radio even at work I can see the image in my head and I get turned on but I am not attracted to men just the spinning penis and it’s weird I feel freaked out and I don’t know what this means.

What the fuck dude? I laughed so hard when i read this shit.
Well, to answer your question - It might be some kind of kink, that when you think it's forbidden to get boner to that shit it turns you on. I often myself think weird shit, like when i'm with my sister i start thinking about fucking her even if i know i shouldn't be thinking about that kind of shit, that's the thing what makes me think about it. It's OK, just don't tell anyone. If you're still in doubt go to local gay club, gay men are very promiscuous so you can just ask someone to fuck you in the ass / you can ask to fuck someone in the ass. This would be truly the only way to know are you truly gay. Of course, it could be just hedonism and if you have true feelings for a man, then you could call yourself a gay. It's how you define it. I know people who've had gay sex high on speed and they aren't definetly gay. It's just hedonism.

What the fuck dude? I laughed so hard when i read this shit.
Well, to answer your question - It might be some kind of kink, that when you think it's forbidden to get boner to that shit it turns you on. I often myself think weird shit, like when i'm with my sister i start thinking about fucking her even if i know i shouldn't be thinking about that kind of shit, that's the thing what makes me think about it. It's OK, just don't tell anyone. If you're still in doubt go to local gay club, gay men are very promiscuous so you can just ask someone to fuck you in the ass / you can ask to fuck someone in the ass. This would be truly the only way to know are you truly gay. Of course, it could be just hedonism and if you have true feelings for a man, then you could call yourself a gay. It's how you define it. I know people who've had gay sex high on speed and they aren't definetly gay. It's just hedonism.
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...

Someone in game chat sent me a link and I clicked on it and I was greeted by a animation on a website called meat spinner or near spinners and it’s this mans penis spinning Around in time to music and I couldn’t look away, the background music was called You Spin me round by dead or Alive and I just couldn’t look away, it’s caused me to question my sexuality and just watching it was amazing 😉 and now every time the song plays on the radio even at work I can see the image in my head and I get turned on but I am not attracted to men just the spinning penis and it’s weird I feel freaked out and I don’t know what this means.
Just go get dick for a night and see how you feel.
I haven't read any other answers but I can give you my experience..
I was with another female for 6 months. I was in my early 20s and she was gay. We were friends for a while before it became physical.
I guess I put it down to experience and life factors at the time.
It's been more than a decade since I had anything to do with another female and I can honestly say that I'm 100% hetero. Had fun. Meant nothing.

I can't even tell if this is a troll or not. I've certainly visited that website/video a few times. Just like goatse... and shit like that...

I had moments in my teens where I questioned if I was gay, I think that's normal in a sense.

I haven't been with a female for several years, but I know I'm not gay. The thoughts just don't offer me anything.

I had the experience of hanging out with this gay couple who were neighbors, both of which were rolling hard on molly. One of them started dry humping me. I just thought it was awkward, never considered it sexual harassment.

I know I'm not gay, but have no problems with gay people. Just like everyone you have the right to do anything you want with your body/dick (other than rape and such)...

I knew I wasn't gay from a young age, even though thoughts popped up in my head when I was young and confused.

I think it's something you know from a very young age.

I went to a few boarding schools for troubled kids and both times the gay kids voted me the "hottest dude in school". Took it as a compliment lol. I remember one of them got so fucking high he was writhing on the floor, and I had to save him. Miss that kid he was fun.

edit: quoted the wrong person

Last edited:
I can't even tell if this is a troll or not. I've certainly visited that website/video a few times. Just like goatse... and shit like that...

I had moments in my teens where I questioned if I was gay, I think that's normal in a sense.

I haven't been with a female for several years, but I know I'm not gay. The thoughts just don't offer me anything.

I had the experience of hanging out with this gay couple who were neighbors, both of which were rolling hard on molly. One of them started dry humping me. I just thought it was awkward, never considered it sexual harassment.

I know I'm not gay, but have no problems with gay people. Just like everyone you have the right to do anything you want with your body/dick (other than rape and such)...

I knew I wasn't gay from a young age, even though thoughts popped up in my head when I was young and confused.

I think it's something you know from a very young age.

Take what you will from my experience.
I'm no troll.
I was with a female sexually in my 20s. I'm now in my late 30s and can only now relate to being a heterosexual.
I shared my experience in my other post because you are unsure if you are gay.
You are what you feel.

Take what you will from my experience.
I'm no troll.
I was with a female sexually in my 20s. I'm now in my late 30s and can only now relate to being a heterosexual.
I shared my experience in my other post because you are unsure if you are gay.
You are what you feel.

I'm sorry I quoted the wrong person. I meant to quote the OP!!

Sorry

Just play the song while you're lovin on your Lady. Replacement therapy

Have you ever had sex to this song?

Definitely a sexual therapy experience... for me at least xD

Had the most amazing sex of my life to this song, both of us on LSD.

(expects incoming flack for linking a limp bizket song... but this is good music and if you disagree I don't want you hear from you)

Last edited:
Yes.

Sorry I'm just sick of giving the whole "it shouldn't matter, but no you aren't automatically gay because of x" speech. Seemed easier to just say yes.

But if you want a real answer, it shouldn't matter if you're gay or not, but no this doesn't make you gay. Being gay isn't like malware.

Last edited:
I Let an old friend suck my Dick for cocaine, am i gay Yet???

Me and my best friend once jacked off together in an old station wagon car.... we never looked at eachother... does that make me gay??

We were both thinking about different fantasies/women so I guess not??

(true story)

Stupid questions get stupid answers.

Last edited: