• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Alternatives to MXE, ketamine and 3-meo-pcp. please help.

Oh I certainly don't drive on them, it was just an example of how functioning I am on K. (tolerance perhaps?)

And I can handle 3.meo-pcp fine, but the mania I find has the potential for danger, as is doing stupid things on it.

2-oxo-pcm would be your best bet. Very similar to ketamine, but with a longer duration. Without the stimulation and mania that 3-meo-pcp has.

2f-ketamine was godawful. It was like all the side effects of K (the loss of motor control, the slurred speech, difficulty urinating), minus all the elements than make ketamine so bloody wonderful.

With the different 3-meo-pcp like ketamine it could be S+ and R- that makes the difference. It would make sense

My guess is the one that is not stimulating is not the same drug/either way different effects point to different compounds as 3meo has no stereocenter...just from my experience anyway...guessing based upon experience..

I'm not sure about different drugs, didn't somebody get both batches tested and find them pure? The same thing happened with mxe and it was never adequately explained

Yeah that was me... I sent both batches off for GC/MS and they were both pure 3-MeO-PCP. One batch would reliably be stimulating and mania-inducing, it had a unique aspect to the smell when I snorted it too. It was also slightly tan. The other batch wouldn't produce the hypomania, but was more sparkly and dissociative and psychedelic, it was pure white, it reminded me of MXE in a way whereas the other batch was more of a stimulant. It's pretty mysterious. With MXE at least it's chiral so different ratios of isomers could explain it.

The question is quite simple, among the 3 meo PCP, 3 meo PCE, 3 OH PCP, 3 OH PCE, ( that's all I can see available now beside OPCE and DCK that give me crazy tinitus and vasoconstriction), witch is the less maniac ?
I do disso for dissociation, not mania.

I haven't tried 3-HO-PCE, but among the other three, 3-MeO-PCE is the least manic for me.

3-MeO-PCE is very simulating and less dissociating to me I feel due to this its actually more manic to me. I feel the first hour of the trip is very disso like and it becomes more simulating after. 3-MeO-PCP is way more wobbly, trippy and less simulating more psychedelic and dissociating. O-PCE is very dissociating my highest choice if you like ketamine and you can actually achieve holes. Opposed to the 3-MeO's where for me its a fine line between really high but still there and completely blacking out and literally coming back all at ounce a few hours later which is why I stopped 3-MeO's. I also warn you as opposed to ketamine you can spin your self out VERY easy on these. Much smaller doses way longer high and if you dont have disso tolerance thats a bad mix especially.
I have not tried DCK or 2f-DCK due to me not really caring for rc's and I dont like ordering stuff online.