• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Alternatives to MXE, ketamine and 3-meo-pcp. please help.

Tylerdurden

Bluelighter
Hi All,

It's been a while since I've posted here. I've been self-medicating for a while now on ketamine since quality MXE is so rare these days.

But, we all know the downsides to K. The high cost and rapid tolerance build-up being the main ones. Not to mention the potential urinary tract and kidney damage.

Like one of the most famous BLers here (hint: the awesome fellow who invented MXE), I have real reasons for needing a dissociative. Mental health is my reason. Childhood abuse I wouldn't wish on the worst of my enemies and subsequent depression, PTSD, etc..Also, I'm in a highly-demanding and successful career, prescribed 40mg of dexamphetamine a day for ADHD (8 x 5mg IR) pills. 'phets help my productivity, keep me off the meth, but the evening comedown still is a bitch.

My dissociative usage isn't out of control, it really is just the way many functional weed smokers consume: a spliff(line) or two in the evening after work. It works wonders for the 'phet comedown, and ketamine & MXE tend to have anti-depressant effects that work wonders. I can go weeks without dissociatives fine, but I tend to drink booze for the 'phet comedown, and then the depression slowly creeps in...

I'd just smoke weed, but I hate the stuff, makes me paranoid and anxious. I've tried 3-meo-pcp already, it's awful. Pure mania, psychosis and paranoia most times. speed-like. What other arylcyclohexylamine can you experts recommend?

thanks
TD

DCK or Eticyclidone. They make you sluggish and out of it for about 24 hours on the back end though....

thanks for the replies! I use occasionally on school evenings, so something of a duration just a bit longer than ketamine would be preferable to 24 hours! :)

I find 3-meo to be horrible if i've had amphetamines in the day or two prior to dosing.
And it sounds like this gentleman had the "speedy" variety (as opposed to the more relaxing "disso" type")
Still, it's a crap-shoot, and probably not the best chem for his situation.

Yeah, how I see it is if 3-MeO-PCP caused problems, I wouldn't go anywhere near any PCP analog. They're so long lasting and potent.

There is one death involving this drug in the medical literature. In this case, the individual's cause of death was determined to be from a combination of 3-MeO-PCP, amphetamine, and diphenhydramine.

3-MeO-PCP presents cross-tolerance with all dissociatives, meaning that after the consumption of 3-MeO-PCP, all dissociatives will have a reduced effect.

Last edited:
i don't know how you can do school on dissociatives, I dose just like you, threshold or even sub threshold, but they still make me retarded and unable to read a lot comprehend or understand complex subject matter, while amp works miracles for that purpose.

they kind of fool me into thinking I am understanding, but compared to sober or kratom or amp studying/reading its below normal

i use dissos for antideprssion also....but i find the effect wears off after a few weeks of use. kratom seems to be working much better and reliably will not interfering with my work abilities

i don't know how you can do school on dissociatives, I dose just like you, threshold or even sub threshold, but they still make me retarded and unable to read a lot comprehend or understand complex subject matter, while amp works miracles for that purpose.

they kind of fool me into thinking I am understanding, but compared to sober or kratom or amp studying/reading its below normal

i use dissos for antideprssion also....but i find the effect wears off after a few weeks of use. kratom seems to be working much better and reliably will not interfering with my work abilities

Ha, no school night only means a weekday evening. And I can function quite well on K, from driving to work tasks, but I don't ever do it during the day. I'm looking for something to chill out to in the evening.

Funny you say this; during summer school before my last year of college, I decided to knock out my fourth semester of German. I also happened to discover MXE at the same time, plus my roomate went out of town for a month. I suddenly found myself dosing a sub-hole dose (40-60mg nasal) nightly that whole month and I found the German class infinitely easier at that point and found myself learning the language with ease. Though, this was my very first disso binge, and I must tell you that two years on I can't recall a lick of German... my point is, dissos are weird like that. Sometimes they make learning and understanding the same as knowing how to breath; other times they make you dim.

MXE was so special though... that was such a peak drug point of my life.

MXE, for you, I mourn.

Ha, no school night only means a weekday evening. And I can function quite well on K, from driving to work tasks, but I don't ever do it during the day. I'm looking for something to chill out to in the evening.
Please, please don't drive on dissos. They're the one class, the one class, that truly frightens me from driving. It is not safe!

When I said 24 hours I meant after effects. The main effects are only about 4. I believe o-pce is the best for a once a week type. 3-meo-PCP taken in low doses (2-3mg) works wonders for helping me learn and retain knowledge as well as not be distracted, it's kinda my new panacea.

I'm assuming the 3-meo-pcp you speak of is the type that makes people manic and is stimulating?

There are batches that have a very different effect profile - the stuff i've had was dissociating and psychedelic. I can't imagine it would be any good for learning or retaining memories of learned information.

I have two batches. A super cheap one that looks like flour, it makes me really out of it. Then a very fine, crystalline one that release the creative flow, and enhances what seems to be everything. People even comment on how I seem to be doing well on my social skills when I'm on it.

I should note that I use the cheap one in binge more and the fine one in needing help/lift me up through a day.

Sounds nice. I've never had the stimmy-type 3-meo-pcp, but i really liked the trippy dissociative batch i got a while back.
It's very smooth and interesting.

I'm assuming the 3-meo-pcp you speak of is the type that makes people manic and is stimulating?

There are batches that have a very different effect profile - the stuff i've had was dissociating and psychedelic. I can't imagine it would be any good for learning or retaining memories of learned information.

Every batch of 3-MeO-PCP has had similar effects for me. Doses higher than 2 mg start to get dissociating and psychedelic for someone without massive dissociative tolerance in my experience.

I only ever got it once, but it seems to have very different qualities to the stuff some people report using. That's all i can base my perception off :)

I honestly didn't believe the different batches thing till I saw the cheap stuff come up from a new guy. I got it thinking what the heck it's probably just cut or poor synth but when it came. Well, I got it tested and yeah. It's good. Oddly they are similar yet have distinctive differences. At higher doses the cheap stuff becomes far more negative than the crystalline.

Interesting.
The stuff i have was relatively cheap (compared to what it cost a few years back, especially) but for me it really shines in higher dosage ranges.
All very subjective though.