• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs alpha-PHP , a-php - Has anyone got any information?

Could anyone give me advise to IV dosage? I know it is not safe, responsible or wise, but i use a-pvp iv and about 20-30mg/shot/2 hours. How could you compare dosage between pvp and php? I have heard php is little bit "weaker" than pvp. Can i use them both at the same time?

Tried 23mg iv and it was very nice and not overwhelming at all. First took 10mg snorting and almost nothing happenend,very mild stimulation. I have little tolerance to pvp, so maybe theres cross tolerance between these two.

Anyone in drug court??? Just started and just wondering if this will test positive, thx??

Comparing my own experiences with what I've seen here and on other forums, I suspect the two main reasons people have negative experiences with this drug when trying to take it in large recreational doses (bad post-China ban batches aside) are a) poor vape technique (it's really hard to avoid burning it, which ruins the high/is probably more toxic) and b) taking it too often. People keep trying to treat it like coke or something you can do multiple times in a week and still get high. This might be effective for small 'functional' doses but if you want euphoria you have to give it at least a week and a half between trials, avoid redosing more than 2 or 3 times in one night, and keep the overall amount at or under 50-80mg (depending on body weight). Everyone who has a shitty time seems to have broken these 'rules.' Some have speculated that it has a stronger affinity for SERT than other PVs, so maybe that's the reason you need more downtime - might also be the reason the high feels 'chill,' even relaxed, for a stim, vs. the tweaked out mania of i.e. a-pvp.

The batch of A-PHP I got was better than the Alpha PVP I tried.

Php: less visuals, more amphetamine like, little anxiety, focus, VERY TALKATIVE to the point of stuttering. Vaping is harsh.

PVP: The more aggressive but also cleaner version of the two. Tried it once. Vaped smoothly, see things out the corner of your vision. More euphoria and it felt cleaner. Both are at least worth a try. You will emberass yourself regardless because they both make you talk as if you just did 500 dollars worth of crack

I am still unsure if the first a-PHP I had even was -PHP, as it was almost completely different to what’s been sold nowadays, i.e. small to large Crystals, mostly transparent with a tad bit of brown discoloration seen in some but not all Batches I tried - some where just plain white/clear crystalline stuff which did look cool and of high potency but not nearly as outstanding as the beige/tan powder I had only on Batch of when trying the alpha-PHP for the first time in my life.

This stuff was, and i very rarely experience something like that, somewhat i‘d say is euphoria beyond anything I ever felt with any other Stimulant, including Meth, MDPV and even the extraordinary good crystalline and best a-PVP I had once, which was really entertaining and fun but not nearly as rushy, euphoric and uplifting with each plugged dose, especially at the onset which was awesome and never got less interesting - it persisted constantly, over and over again until the bag was empty and fun‘s over - after that it was impossible to find that stuff again and it freaked me out that with continuous redosing even the purest, brightest looking Crystals (some did look simply phenomenal) not had the rush missing from first to last dose but also completely stopped working, making consecutive ingestion pointless as it only aggravated negative side effects and worsened mania and bad-psyche-condition symptoms more and more to the point of suffering mental breakdown for nothing but wasted crystalline Stuff I‘d trade 20grams of for only 10gs of the lovely brown/tan powder of high density, good purity and unique, never before and never afterwards again experienced physiological conditions I did appreciate it for and have vivid memories of even at least 4 years later - that stuff was cool!

Maybe a little late, but anyways my opinion on it:

IMHO it is a pure NDRI, just like the other famous pyros (MDPV, A-PVP, ...). I get zero serotonergic effects from it. Also molecular wise it would be very strange for A-PHP to show any serotonergic action, and all the others don't.

IMHO it is about half as potent as A-PVP, which again is IMHO about half as potent as MDPV. But the reachable ceiling of A-PHP is way way lower than on A-PVP (I never dared to find the ceiling on A-PVP...it's so high...).

As with the other pyros, IMHO tolerance builds up quickly (to feel the same euphoric rush you have to wait 2 weeks), and it has long lasting lingering stim effects.

It has IMHO the typical sideeffects (dirty/unpleasant body feeling, scatter brained) like the other pyros (exception being A-PiHP, which strangely doesn't have these sideeffects).

BTW:
All this by the vaped ROA. I vape all these in a TC cup atomizer. Works flawless, no burning/charring, no freebasing needed. Get about 50mg in one toke.

Last edited:
hey Guys... il got some A-PHP (Rocks) from my Spanish friend ;)
Seems to be really good quality... vaping it is really nice... tried one time 20mg in one hit and than again 30mg in a nother big breath ^^ ...
It keeps very well stimulated, euphoric and i had no side affects-..

So now i wake up its 04:20 in the morning and i really want to trie it iV .... how much water do i need to solve 15-25mg ? is 1,5ml enaugh ?
For sure i am filter it with 0,22 membran filter..

hey Guys... il got some A-PHP (Rocks) from my Spanish friend ;)
Seems to be really good quality... vaping it is really nice... tried one time 20mg in one hit and than again 30mg in a nother big breath ^^ ...
It keeps very well stimulated, euphoric and i had no side affects-..

So now i wake up its 04:20 in the morning and i really want to trie it iV .... how much water do i need to solve 15-25mg ? is 1,5ml enaugh ?
For sure i am filter it with 0,22 membran filter..
How'd it go?

Has Anyone any info on the predator's a-php's quality?

Hi there,

as I have been a regular reader of this forum for more than a year: Time for my first post!:)
OK, just another A-PHP review; I hope you'll enjoy it anyway.

I'm a 23 years old, 168cm tall pre-op tranny girl from Germany weighing 55kg. My only regular medication is HRT (Estrofem Depot and MPA Depot Subcutaneous Implants) for 2 years; more precisely put these are my new meds since my orchiectomy six months ago.

As a relatively new member of the RC-Community -I'm consuming for a little less than a year now- a cannot make comparisms concerning MDPV and A-PVP, as these compounds were already schedule I substances in Germany back then.

Here we go: I did A-PHP orally two months ago, consuming 0,5g in sum. Since then no substances whatsoever => no tolerance.

After the obligatory allergy test I vaped 7mg. OMG - This took me trough the roof!!! I never ever felt this good in all my life: INCREDIBLE EUPHORIA AND HORNINESS! This is why today I had the sex of my life. One huge never ending orgasm. So the answer to the frequently asked question "Does A-PHP improve ones libido?" is a screaming "You bet!". For me it is nearly more pleasure than I can bear...

The not that funny section: Shortly put: Craving. LOTS OF IT. No comparism with oral use - vaping is a totally different story. The urge to redose is that strong, that 30 min after the initial dose I vaped another 10mg while my husband was f...in me!!! The need to redose is THAT strong.
Now it's 7 hours after the first dose and I finally succeeded in stopping after a total consumption of 110mg. All vaped. Without the slightest tolerance.

So - is it fun? Yeah, plenty of it. But BEWARE of the fast administration routes - always use it orally first.

Cheers,

Lena