Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

All those going to 2Tribes say Aye Aye

I'm definately there.
u'll know me when u seen me.
u just will.

Just as long as I can get tix on thursday night-friday midday I'm so there. Look 4ward to seeing you wif da blue glostix!

hey Anjele...scrub my name off the list as it is there twice ..... Daq and I are one and the same , if that makes sense.... Or you could scrub daq off the list and leave my name on...It makes no difference to me
smile.gif
hehe maybe i should keep the same nickname for different things ............ nahh that would be logical
smile.gif

Come to think of it i do have multiple personatlies so maybe you can keep both on.
Naturally tho, as you are the social diretor and all, it is a decision completely up to you
smile.gif

Bye

yeah you can't put my name on the list and not include my husband asymmetry!! we will see you all there! you will know us by asymmetry's american accent, and my super-fluffy white hat with the furry orange ears on it.
smilez everyone!
smile.gif

glad to see this idea is goig off... hehehehe cant wait
------------------
.... he who makes a beast of himself, rids himself of the pain of being a man...

Hey there all! Newbie here! Hope to be able to catch up with you guys at the meet, if thats k? been following this board for bout a week. Big thumbs up to everyone youve helped to make some informed decisions on what pills to get! Hope i havent stuffed this post up?!?!
cyaz @ 2 Tribes!
------------------
yeah i heard ya man, out tha corner of ma eye!

Alright, heres the thing...
Ive managed to *just* scrap enough money for the ticket and should be coming. (oh god oh hope so!!!!!) but there will be one little problem although significant. I kinda wont have enough money for some *fun*.
So.... I will be probably seeing you guys there, but a little straiter than most of you. Oh well, its better than not going aint it!!!!! Add me to the list anje and probably hamlet as well, we just gotta come!!!!!!!!!!!
I just hope I dont crash out!!!!
ps: for all interested, everypicture has been postponed to the 13th of may, because they didnt want to compete with TT.
pps: i am looking soooo foward to meeting you guys, i just gotta say. *mmmwwwwahhhh*
------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

just a wild 'paranoia' type thought!!......
I'll be out there wivyas, and the only bluelight I DONT want to see is a flashing one!!!!
It would be a good idea to meet without any
how can I put this .......goodies, just incase Mr Plod is reading and waiting.....
Reckon I'll be scoffin' my Scoobysnacks about 10mins b4 I meet yas all
smile.gif
smile.gif

spot me with the blue 'hair'
wink.gif
WooHoo!!!!

Um, you're right, that IS totally paranoid!!...I'm sure the cops'll have better things to do that night (like bust some dealers at Dome or something!)..
Anyway, I guess I better come along and get some shots of you all for the Bluelight (and The Peak's) webpages with the ol' digital camera huh?...
better do your hair nice
wink.gif

candyflip
------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Hey guys! Keep checking my 'roll call' list coz it's being updated all the time!
Only seven more sleeps to go!

Any of the Sydney crew coming down?.... let's make this a National (nah, International!!) meet-up...
smile.gif

what about you Perth-ites?....
candyflip
wink.gif

------------------
The latest pill tests, online: http://www.the-peak.com.au

Hey Synaethesia,
So, you going to Sunny Side?
I'll be there in Saturday and then 2T on Sunday. Monday is going to be sllloowww.
See you all behind the shed
smile.gif

mattyboy

Sounds like this is going to be one mad mad time, you can just feel the buzz of excitement already and where not that far away.
Just while we have all the melb part -e ers here, i noticed that some one mentioned sunny side up and i know that they don't want to be mentioned so much so sorry, i've been there and iit's cool and all but i want more places to go, any hints?, sorry for changing the topic.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

its a very sad day in the barn for mr. (very sad, no sir... i dont like it) horse
I ... I cant bring myself to say it... cant come to two tribes. Thats right
frown.gif
Oh so sad. Not so much for missing two tribes so much (although very sad about that) but I cant meet all these cool guys who I depend on for drug info and life info
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

sorry anje, but take me off that wonderful list

Il be there, buzzing off my tree hopefully, but whats in stock around melb at the moment? I had some bullshit white split last week which was a total waste of time and money.. So any recommended pills for sunday ?
Where art thou holly mitsies ?
------------------
Can be reached at
[email protected]
drawkcaB.Com

sti a emahs uoy t'ndid evig erom sliated tuoba eht tihsllub etihw stilps , Backward