Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

All those going to 2Tribes say Aye Aye

oy anje, the horse isnt DEAD(RIP???)
merely sleeping.
Make sure you all have a great time. Who knows, I may end up there someway or another. I always do!!
keep smiling everyone
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
I'm an idealist...
I dont know where im going but im on my way

Scooby: In regards to the white split, (sorry to branch from the 2twibes2000 topic).
It was a white dome pill relatively small, with a score down the middle (hence 'split'). It only had one small black sinister looking speckle, but apart from that it appeared well pressed/made.
Looked basically like this
Apart from mild hulicinations (never tried LSD/acid so wouldnt be able to give you an accurate measure), I recieved no real effect. Like I said waste of time and money...
Anyway Il be seeing you all at 2twibes
biggrin.gif

Hi Anjele!!!
please add my name to the list - i will be there with chupa-chups on
please note mr D and scoobydont are one and the same - please delete mr D (D4dont)
thanks
smile.gif

hey so is there going to be someone who really stands out in some way or is holding something that stands out or somehting like that...I think it would definatly be a good idea as otherwise you get the inevitable posts on monday 'oh i came there but coudlnt see anyone so i left blah de blah'.
So who can stand out????? I think it should be anjele, glowing blue bodypaint or somehthingggg hehe
smile.gif

MattyBoy: Sorry on the slow reply, been interstate. Dude, not sure on the 2T, just need to be solvent enough to have a ticket and like eat until friday when my money hassles evaporate for another couple of weeks. As for SSU, youbetchyorbigfatassIllbethere!!!!!! To all you other bluelighting types, try getting down to a Sunny Side Up sometime. Just remember that Nostradamus said we'd all be dead on like May 5 or something, so you only have a couple of chances left. Entry 10 bucks, doors close once it looks a bit too crowded so don't be l8. Hmmmm... gonna hassle some buds for some cash and get this 2T tik. Bummer about blowing up my car this afternoon. Mmmmm...hissing, smoke and burnt oil on da block. Sounds like my brain at Tribes. I'm wanting to see Dave Seaman most. Got Rennaisance London for a friend and only ever heard the first half of his disc. Cool mellow grooves. Tape cut out at the start of Everytime. Bummer. Nick Dem Q rocked the planet at Revolution 1. Seb Fontain. Gaeteck. Faaaarck da list just lasts and lasts and goes on and on. (Yup I'll be there, just look for the half chewed minty smelling pencil - insert gratuitous brain comment here - ). N E howe, enough of my riotous babble. I'll see yo crazy cats on the night. I'll have 2 blue glo's and hmmmmm....I'll think of something else by Sunday.

yeh ssu should be cool on saturday nite..ive only ever been to one of those before and i had an awesome time, and was straight as well (well a few beers but that dont count, right?? : ) ).....
oh sorry this aint on topic but oh hell i have already pressed the reply button and all. So nothing can now be done
smile.gif

Add me on the only question l have is do you choose Sean Quinn (can't forget Gatecrasher) or K-Cee ?????????This is a killer they are both capable of rocking the place hard right to the end....??

totally agree.........
Sean Quinn's set was phenomenal at Gatecrasher.......even for those non-house/trance fans.
Sean Quinn for sure...
Interested to see David Morales though

can't agree more david morales to kick back with some funky house , led me to the big tent.

Ok, some kind of attraction...?
Well...
What about if I wear a blue halo? And possibly blue wings?
There will be at least three of us standing there (Sassy, Dangermouse and I). Sassy will be wearing all blue and red colours (she always does, bless her soul) and I will probably be wearing all black. I have long dark hair, Sassy has short dark hair and Dangermouse is a tall handsome guy.
Does that help?
And we might have already met up with other blueies before hand, so if any of you know each other, just look out for them.
ONLY THREE MORE SLEEPS!!!

*HUGGLEZ-MY-Anjele*
*SHN......*
wink.gif
*winx*
You'll remember me yeah? YEAH!
smile.gif

Mr.Klownzy!
p.s.
I'll be wearing Fluro Orange/Blue Furry Pants

Put the Tolman on that list...Is their any thing we should know other than than tghe time & place.

Rock the fucken house!! VW will rock the house !!! Tweety will be their too...Sean will blow the house down harder than GC...and l will make sure that you all rock !
See ya at 1;30....

I am faced with the biggest dilemma yet.....and I am sure I am amongst others with the same prob.
Too many acts, so little time.
2-4 will be a drama............Roger? Richie?
onwards will be a little easier, but how do you compare the two?
Why does my heart feel so bad????????

Got my tix, see yas all at 1:30 - if I'm not too ripped and manage to remember (my memory isn't what it used to be).
smile.gif

Woo HOO!!!! Got tha tix! Thanks and hooj shoutouts to cookie and his multitalented brother, ol' saint Nick. Cookie: been thinking about the blue stackhat idea for id purposes and I can't do. Got no stackhat. It'll have to be glostix for me. See you crazy campers @ the event! Who else is doing sunnyside?

hey sorry guys... Dont want 2 be a downer on this v.exciting thread but cross me off the list cuz im off 2 Psycorroboree Gaian Thump II! Sorry sorry sorry...
*HUGGZ 2 KLOWNZ! im sorry* HAVE FUN EVERYONE i know u will