Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

all cops should look here [PERTH PILLS 10-10-01] so you look like your working

entropope: Ok mate, i'll try not to be rude next time
smile.gif

Just don't like it how people are incriminating people that go to a certain nighclub, through relating their drug use to a particular environment. I don't think the managment there would be very pleased with it either.

yeah... discussion of drug use at a specific place is no longer let go. I can't say it's not allowed... cos we haven't modified the guidelines yet
smile.gif
And it's even a good idea to not have any info on here of places were a lot of bluelighters go, cos that's probably enough of a cause for action at the moment. But come on, who goes to upbar? :p (joke! Pink is great
smile.gif
) Anyways... the Perth Pills thread should be kept rather strictly on topic at the moment, so if we can do that it'll make things easier for all of us, and harder for all of 'them'.
On topicness... I'll confirm my mayte Habib's thoughts on the beige domes. Strong and fairly nice, but not too clean. Maybe some speed added in there, or poor quality mdma.
There's about 4 types of ohms. pink, light pink, huge white ones, and big white ones. I'm told the pink ones and the huge white ones are the best, but am not much interested in them myself (MDA = not for me) so can't give first hand info or comparisson.