• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

all cops should look here [PERTH PILLS 10-10-01] so you look like your working

I've heard there is one batch of Green ?'s that are dancey and fun and there is also a mongy batch...so be careful.
smile.gif

Ne1 got ne info on the green fish?????
------------------
Whats ya name?
What ya had?
Reach for the lasers.
Safe as fuck.
>:p

had some friends on green fish on the weekend. they looked to be having an above average time.
sorry thats all i have!

I spoke to a couple of people that had green fish on the w/e
They said they were pretty good. 2nd hand info so I don't know much.
Test before you buy most definitely cos there were some in Melbourne recently that were speedbombs.

Reports on the omegas from someone:
"after reading everyone else's experiences and my own, i DEFINITELY go with the mda idea ...
i dumped my first and was not feeling anything for an hour, so i dumped a second. 5 mins later the first hit and 30 mins after that i guess the second hit.
Strong as fuck. I didn't spew, but i felt a *little* queazy as the effects tapered off. Needless to say i spent the night curled in a ball and trying to make sense of the world ... sure it was heaven but was too overwhelming. Severe jaw shuddering, eye wobbles, HEAVY trails. In general i was speeding at lightspeed but at the same time unable to move.
Very heavy visuals, everything breathing and swirling and generally moving about. The trip (i call it a trip even tho it was visuals cause perception was fucked up as well) lasted .. oh .. 10 hours? well into the next morning at least.
And yes the next day i couldnt think straight or remember things an instant after they happened. Speech was blurred, reactions slowed as fuck.
My opinion? a great pill but if i did em again id have em in halves, an hour or two apart, and DEFINITELY only ONE
smile.gif
"
As u can see, this guy had a far larger dose than most have had and it seems, to me at least, that it was a textbook MDA experience.
At the very least, this is MDMA and MDA together.
As he said go easy with these whatever they r.
You definitely dont need more than one for the first several hours, halves is advised esp if moving around.
And much more than one for a night is very silly.

Just thought i'de drop in a question, which doesn't really relate to the thread but will prevent me from making yet another pointless thread..
Is Zoloft, the anit-depressant of the SSRI group of re-uptake inhibitors? Just wondering because my sister has them, yet the box doesn't say what type of anti-depressant they are. Thanks and sorry about the change of subject.
p.s. this thread sucks balls anyway! where are all the reporters i ask!?!!?

I must agree about the omegas. I have had 1 for the night and am still absolutely having a great time.
I rate the omegas right up there
wabirdman

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It would be nice if you could specify what type of omega you tried. Dimensions and all... your post doesn't really tell much except that your having a good time.

A friend of mine has some green ferrari's, but there's varying reports about them on the pillreports site... Has anyone tried them or knows if theyre good or not??
There's a light green one, & also a dark green with red specks in it. Theyre both quite small & flat, with the ferrari stallion on one side, & nothing on the other.
any ideas??

Yet to try the pink omaga' but did notice that there are 2 types, 1 being pale/light pink with red specks and the other pink but still with noticable red specks and slightly smaller, same print and width but the pinker one of the 2 had a slightly smaller length, has any one come accross these, Me thinkx that this might be the same press as the smaller white omaga, can anyone confirm.
PS: Biscuit, was that u I saw @ up bar in the mens room a few days back?
[This message has been edited by wizzE kid (edited 21 October 2001).]

Are you fuck'n stupid wizzE kid? Don't post names of anything that doesn't directly relate to the subject of PILLS IN PERTH! Next there will be a drug raid in the *******, because they have reason to believe that people on this board go to the *******. It's dumb cunts like you that fuck the rest over.

my, my, aren't we all good little vegemites in this forum. very few first hand reports lately, only friend of a friend info stuff.
well, it's my turn. some mates had the green fish on saturday night, and they had a great night. bastards. it was my choice to stay clean though, work and all. but these are experienced types, that know what they're talking about, so they rated them highly.

Hi,
Has anyone heard/known/tried/seen this e apparently called audi tt? anyone with info?

white TT's have been around for awhile (flat on one side, domed on the other), an average pill. If your a regular user you'll probably need more than one.

So which of the Omega's are the MDA suspects? All of them? Sound like fun to me!
Ar-gee, are you Rc1n?
See you all at Minestrone of Sound.
- commuter
[This message has been edited by Doug E Freshhh (edited 22 October 2001).]

dropped please check your attitude. It's attitudes like that that turn people away from bluelight. Try to be nice ok? It's part of the forum guidelines
smile.gif

The current situation has been defined as "no posting that states that you or anyone else will be doing anything illegal at an event or stated club"
It think it's understood that some bluelighters go to clubs, and furthermore this info is useless to police when it is not directly connected to drug use.

Well i have first hand experience on the Green Fish as i had one on saturday nite. I must say, very nice. From the earlier reports i was expecting speed bomb as i didnt get to test em, but man i was wrong. Now, im not raving about them or nething, i dumped a whole one, crushed up, took about 1 hour to come on, and when it did i felt i little light headed, sorta funny (at this point i was thinking, uh-oh) so i sat down upstairs and let it hit me. It hit me in quite obvious waves, and was quite (strong, not as strong as pink domes >
smile.gif
) but still a really good pill, textbook MDMA effects, couldnt hug and kiss enough pplz. Overall a good pill, id say sumwhere just between pink hearts and pink domes in quality, the only downside being that it didnt last long enuff (bout 3 hour peak) so maybe go for 2? I cant tell u about the come down coz i had some wizz after i finished peaking so i have no idea. On the same night, me and my mate dropped 1 each and my g/f and her friend dropped half and a fucken good nite was had by all.
Ummm, well i hope that has been of some use.
Ok constable care, raid away mother fucka.
------------------
Whats ya name?
What ya had?
Reach for the lasers.
Safe as fuck.
>:p

re: green fish
really nice pill. 4hr peak. nice for sitting chatting to friends. as for the comedown, very easy to sleep through and no nasty side effects. ripper pill.
------------------
respect