• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Alcohol is deadlier than ecstasy, says Government's drugs adviser

Articles that say:

Taking and especially abusing ANY drug can harm or kill you. Now here's Tom with the weather...

Tend not to sell all that well. 12 year old's injecting drugs into their eyeball's now that's a story.

:\

Why didn't they mention all the deaths caused by drunk drivers? Innocent people (most of who were not driving under the influence of anything) get killed on a daily basis due to drunk drivers. I'd like to see the numbers on that. I bet it is a LOT higher than alcohol deaths (aka, liver failure) or deaths attributed to the use of ecstasy.

Alcohol is made very easily - hell we southerners know how to do it best. I know more people (takes more than two hands to count, sadly) that have been killed by drunk drivers than I know people who have died from drug related deaths (three). Two of those deaths could have easily been prevented if the person in question was more educated about what they were taking and the effects of the combinations of drugs. In America, where Harm Reduction is seen akin to being in a cartel, it'll be that way until we VOTE OUT all the idiots who currently run the country.

What a sad thought.