Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Blotters

MunchMan77

Bluelighter
Hi,

I have got my mits on two sets of blotters from different sources.

1. 1cm Squared Thick Card board, Badly perforated <need scissors>. Purple with Omm Symbol.

2. 5mm Squared thin blotting paper. White with red heart and black Omm Symbol in the Heart.

I have tried both and Both seem to be identical, if anything the smaller of the two has more kick.

They are enjoyable, and I've had up to 3 at a dose, but no visuals to speak of, not what what recall having in my younger days.
They both take about 2 hours to kick in and wear off about 6 hours after dropping.

Just wondering if anyone out there has tried or heard about these trips.

Also is LSD & MDMA cross tolerant? I can't find anywhere that says it is, but on two occasions now I have tripped after a roll and found that it has done very little to nothing? Any comments?

Cheers,

I recall the smaller of the 2. But this was over a year ago, couldn't be the same batch? They were sold to me as hearted omm's and weren't anyhting special if i remember correctly. The best i've managed since my younger days were black stars which were twice as strong as most and gave good visuals.

They both work just fine MunchMan, although are not overly powerful in a single hit. I was wary of the purple ones as they aren't blotters and were from an unfamiliar source, but my skepticism was soon laid to rest. Very minor visuals, like you say, but then again I tend to drink when taking LSD and, as such, increases my tolerance.

As for your LSD+MDMA question, whenever I combined the two I would always take the LSD about three hours beforehand. Worked just peachy.

Yeah the little ones are from the same batch as last year..

I wasn't referring to candyflipping by the way, I meant trying to hit 24 hours after a roll....

Thanks Guys.

My bad. Generally, I've gotten little out of LSD if I'm physically and mentally drained, as is often the case after a night on amphetamines.

I've had the second one, two hits at once.

This was the first LSD experience that I could actually call a LSD experience so I can't judge the strength too accurately. Says something about the quality and quantity of 'cid in sa.

Im from adelaide too, just recently tried the cardboard purple ohm's. Little to no visuals off 2, would probably need about 4-5 just to be properly tripping. Though whenever I've had mutliple (from 5 to 10) weak tabs, its still never been able to reach the same level as from one or two high quality blotters. Makes me wonder just how pure they are .. I mean, would it be possible the cook just didnt quite synthesize the acid properly, and got something close but not quite LSD? That would explain why it seems impossible to get to that really tripped out stage ... but then again, It may just be a case of 'either it IS acid, or its not.' regardless of its concentration ... and the difference from the trips may have just been set and setting, ie me imagining the weaker blotters simply wont be as good. If someone can verify this for me, it would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
^^ LSD is very unstable, it is possible they were handled improperly somewhere along the chain...

i REALLY like these tabs, could be stronger but they have reinforced my faith in LSD

I guess low doses can be good too, in the fact that your chances of getting a 'bad trip' are minimal. I imagine these would be great for a first timer or maybe someone who just isnt prepared to be totally overwhelmed, in the fact that it kinda introduces you to the way your mind will think while on acid .. without the really intense feelings and having visuals from a higher dose.

Then again, the ones I got may well have just been mishandled and lost most of its potency over the course of dealers in the chain.

I think you could still over do it with these weaker trips, I have started off dropping 3 of the Purples omms, the come up was a little harsh, I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something not quite right. Also I have noticed getting headaches for a few seconds at a time before the trip really kicks in.

Like I said before I started off on 3 of these and I had no more after that except for about 4 hours later when I crushed up a White Pink Panthers and capped it. I must say I love my pills anytime anywhere, but this come up was just wrong, for about 2 hours I was irritated and felt like I needed to heave, however the pill did eventually come on and was much better then.
I think the Candyflipping rule is half a dose of each and I can see why. Luckliy this was all in the saftey of my own home with good freinds. Definatly would have been a nasty experiance in Public.

Back on to the trips, no real visuals, except for the "out of the corner of my eyes" and I think I was getting traces on TV images, as I kept thinking that the DVD's were pixilated... Aferantly they were fine.

MM.

Sounds more like set-and-setting to me, I was hallucinating nicely of a 1.5 initial drop. Found them much nicer than the microdots around a few months ago, though that might have been as a result of my set when i dropped them, but i found them stronger but dirtier. The ohms seemed clean to me (although that's pure conjecture, cleanliness can't be judged without an anlysis, could v. well be set-and-setting))

Hmmm, I thought those microdots were awesome and provided me with some intense, but wonderful body rushes * The purple ohms didn't seem too dissimilar, a little weaker and with less visual distortion.

There are also blue/green buddha's (blotters) going around and I have found them to be very pleasant at single or double hits, also producing some lovely toe to head rushes.

Don't ever expect profound visuals from LSD. There are more subtle effects to channel into and enjoy. Besides, mushroom season nears for those of us wanting something a little more colourful :)

[edit] event details removed

Last edited by a moderator:
In Adelaide I have recently seen (roughly) 5mm x 5mm blotter with Purple Ohm on them - will ask owner for a full report.

Lizard Queen said:
Don't ever expect profound visuals from LSD. There are more subtle effects to channel into and enjoy. Besides, mushroom season nears for those of us wanting something a little more colourful :)

8o Either my friends and I are very sensitive to LSD, or you are not, or we get better acid - but we all get awesome visuals. That's not to say I don't love mushrooms, but you can (and I think SHOULD) also get great visuals on LSD.

I don't consider LSD induced OEV's to be profound (obviously the definition varies from individual to individual) at all. For clarification, salvia, shrooms, or even fourth plateau DXM doses produce what I consider to be profound OEV's. But, then again, I don't find the former useful during sessions as compared to the latter three (and certain PEA's) and, as such, don't use it in that way anymore.

In a return to the topic:

Tried a Lotus Flower trip on the weekend, however, was consumed amongst a mix of beer, GHB, and a single blue/green buddha, so I won't bother trying to tell you how strong it was, but will say it seemed to do something rather than nothing.

The trip is of same dimensions and medium as the purple ohms and has a picture of a white lotus flower against a green (?? - I am colour blind and haven't clarified this with anyone yet) background.

Sorry about the venue details Fry-d. A former BL should know better ;)

Lizard Queen said:
...consumed amongst a mix of beer, GHB,...

Sorry to be off topic, but are you trying to get yourself killed? Please don't tell me you do this regularily.

Diligence, care, sensibility and experience. I've never ever had a problem with the two before, although I'm quite aware it's not something to tell anyone to do.

Did you picture me as a legless drunk who pours himself capfuls with gay abandon?

No, but it's difficult not to say something when GHB is getting so much media attention :)

Although for a reasonable purpose, I suppose there is a slight irresponsibility in me purveying such action particularly when the media is increasing the awareness of the existence and availability of the drug to neophytes of dipsomaniacal generations. But then again, I am not responsible for other people's actions :\