• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Blotters

Blank Blotters. 6mm x 6mm.

Best LSD I've had since the microdots. Unusual in the sense that I felt it come on within 15-20 minutes, as did my mate. Had trouble wiping the grin off my face and for some time I felt very much like I was going to explode into confetti. Nice OEV's, which included subtle swirling of objects.

Though I highly doubt its the same batch, I remember havin blank blotters around the middle of 2002 (in adelaide ofcourse) They came on real quick too IIRC, and had pretty good OEV's and CEV's ...

Is it just me or does it seem like all the batches of acid going around adelaide have been around before? I mean, its not uncommon for a good batch of [x, cid etc] to have copies made of it in the future, especially in the pill scene ... but it just seems to me like we haven't had any "new" blotters in a looong time

Picked these up last night, for tonight. Dont know what they're called but it should be fun :)

Blots are 6mm x 6mm on thin, perforated cardboard.

Attachments

• wngr.jpg
    wngr.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 94
the are a batch of purple ohms and pink lotus going around melbourne now that are double stacked... ull find that the 'omm' symbol is just a sticker which u can remove and underneath is a picture of a eye in a pyramid.. these babies are awesome.. if u get your hands on these ull be a lucky camper.. i took 2 and have a massive trip which i didnt get over for about 36 hours!

Res, they're called 'rainbow dolphins' or just 'dolphins'. Haven't seen them in a long time. How were they?

At least you know you won't be getting PMA. Adelaide seems to have a real problem with that... =\

I dunno, I reckon you could press 50mg of PMA into a pretty convincing microdot ;) Convincing till they drop, anyhow.

Seriously though, in the PMA sense we may be worse off than the rest of the world, but its not like every 2nd pill contains PMA. That is to say, I've only come across it once in the past, though I guess once is all it takes. And hey, every 2nd pill might contain PMA, theres no way to know for sure that they dont until we can lab test pills over here :\

Had them hearted ohms maybe 2 years ago..... seen people take stupendus amounts.

Ya laugh for a bit off two, never really had any visuals.............. nothing like MDA thats for sure.

had the dolphins bout 2 years ago too, pretty sure some1 took around 14 of them give or take.

few of them, laugh for a bit too........... I found the hearts and dolphins to be pretty similar......... dolphins made me feel more broken at the end.

Probably not the same batches.... wats the shelf life?

Apart from them, "Atoms" were a bit better. greyish off-white paper, with a Nuculear Atom as a logo.

I only ever had a half, and would equal it to 3 hearts or dolphins.

Other people seemed quite satisfied off two.

What do you reckon you would compare the blue and green buddahs to the atoms? i had the atom blotters in darwin last year and the buddahs not to long ago but they seem to have made a come back or maybe still the same old batch in my last journey to adelaide i come across the buddahs again but they tasted quite weird and smelt weird not like a tasteless non odour tab that i usually eat. the same tabs that circulate adelaide seem to be reaching darwin in the sheetload! As for the red ohm variety they lost there consistincy of strength and i found shelf life wasnt long either. I have also been able to get the atoms latly and 2 - 3 was quite an expierence. the last tab i have obtained was a yellow submarine in vic area. Been told the submarines are circulating adelaide region but not to sure if its bs or not.

Your thoughts???

Cheers.....;)

Speaking to some1 who had buddahs and atoms.
atoms being better.
buddahs not that great.

Not sure on whats currently going around right now. not at all.

I havn't seen any submarines around ... heard really good things about em tho, certainly hope to see them here! =D

Green buddah's were pretty decent, mild visuals and a pretty big headfuck, uncontrollable fits of laughter and all the other stuff that comes with an acid trip :) Though certainly not some of the strongest blotters [I'd love to see lips back again, was a great tab and also has been quite a few good batches of bikkies ;)] it was still better than whats been circulating around here recently :\

Yer every buddha I've had in the last 6 months had been rubbish.

Lizard Queen - The rainbow dolphins were pretty average. Slight psychadelic patterning and giggles with 3, but thats about it :(

Originally posted by VelocideX
At least you know you won't be getting PMA. Adelaide seems to have a real problem with that... =\

Ha! It's more of an urban legend resulting from isolated incidents, but we like to talk it up, such is the human fascination for apocalyptic themes. I doubt you could get it even if you wanted it. Oh, but wait, you were being sarcastic =D

Originally posted by res
The rainbow dolphins were pretty average. Slight psychadelic patterning and giggles with 3, but thats about it

Spot on. Found them to be similar to the buddhas. The atoms were gold - ten times better than the aforementioned two.

Smiley Face ( :) ) Blotters, 5mm x 5mm.

Ohm Blotters (symbol NOT in a heart), 5mm x 5mm.

Both are pretty good for blotter acid. Smiley Face's seem to be a bit stronger.

Yes! I love you Lizard Queen :D

My 'source' has just informed me of Ohm's (omni's) for the weekend, and then I see this! Thanks for the report.

And much love to you my fellow psychonaut, however, I have a feeling there won't be many left of either after this long weekend so "get your kicks in quick...

...they're calling the national guard. Now may be your only chance to torch a police car!"

Oops. What I meant to say was make the most of them.

Smiley Faces :)

Just got a good few of these, will report in tomorrow on strength. Much thanks to Lizard to the info.

Attachments

• smileyfaces.bmp
    53.5 KB · Views: 80
im in melbourne and i just recently bumped into the ohms.. now there are two batches going around.. the more potent ones are double layer.. if u lick off the ohm part ull see a pyramid with an eye in it.. these babies are fucking potent.. im just comming down of them now..

The smileys were good, quite a decent blotter.

I had 4 which proved to be a very fun trip, nice OEV morphing and stretching, complete distortion of everything in my vision. Also had some nice flowing CEV.

Argh, you really pay the day after a heavy acid trip :(