• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Adelaide Blotters

^^

Had 3 smiley faces also. Proved to be quite awesome, but yeah.. the next day wasnt too good.

Tripped with .neon//fear for first time on Friday night… had two smileys and was pretty blown away.
First part of the trip was really fun and we went for some adventures at a park where we kept following a fog that wasn’t even there :p After that we cruised down the beach and stood right near the water, kind of felt like I was standing on the edge of the world, stars looked awesome being reflected in the water. After that we decided to head back to the house where we were staying for a bit of a rest. On the way home we’re pretty sure we saw some rabbits and I chased them hoping to have an Alice in wonderland type of adventure.
When we got back we put some music on (infected mushroom) and chilled out with the lights off. We had a UV light going with all sorts of trippy shit painted on the ceiling in UV paint; I couldn’t take my eyes off this as the music washed over me. I think this is when it started to really kick in hard for me. It felt like I was being pushed back into the bed I was laying on and it kind of felt like I was wet all over, almost claustrophobic… it wasn’t really comfortable but I just let it take me and closed my eyes.
Spiraling gears and weird geometrical patterns met me when my eyes were closed… I couldn’t stop thinking about how insignificant we all were in the world and it was kind of scary for a while as my thoughts just looped with “I am nothing”, “we are nothing” etc. It felt like I was dragging my existence from one moment to the next. This lasted half an hour and after I was filled with the warmest glow of happiness ever. I could hardly talk and I still had my eyes closed. The trip faded off from here and by 5am the intensity had subsided and I was left with an annoying buzz that kept me awake till about 2pm.
I’m sure I forgot lots because I’m still feeling pretty fried… LSD wasn’t what I expected it to be, it was better. I don’t really have any desire to do it soon but I will do it again for sure; it was such an experience.

thebeach.jpg

Me and tripping bros at beach. ;)

Just Got a batch of Ohm Blotters (symbol NOT in a heart)

About 5mmx5mm, not perfirated. Ohm Symbol on grey/brown cardboard.

Better than "hearted Ohms" or Purple Ohms. Not just stronger, they seem to be a much cleaner trip than the last two I mentioned. ie, No headaches or flat spots. Happy happy happy.

Single trip lasted about 7 hours. Slight visuals, traces ect...
Thumbs up.