• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Adderall? Plug, Snort, or Swallow?

and it lasts twice as long as ingesting them.

I was under the impression that due to the effects of the intestines, liver, etc acting as a "reservoir" for the drug, the duration of oral amphetamine is actually *longer* with a lower Cmax. The total area under the curve can actually be the same in the case of amphetamine, but when administered rectally it hits more like an IV.

It's not like it takes very long for oral amph to be absorbed on an empty stomach either.

If you're taking amphetamine for its theraputic effects, then it's best to take it as directed. Rapid methods of administration like snorting/plugging/IV will increase tolerance a corresponding amount.

I know Adderall contains L-AMP. But the majority of Adderall is D-Amp. It's a 75/25 mixture of D,L-Amphetamine. Going back to the topic though - plugging Amphetamines is the way to go. It's bioavailability is 100%, there is no health concern (like there is with snorting) and it lasts twice as long as ingesting them.

Source?

Oral, plugging adderall just slightly boosts the recreational effects, and reduces duration. The oral BA of amphetamine is pretty high already.

^He's trying to say it boosts the potency and doubles the duration...which sounds unlikely, but I can't refute it really...unless I wanna dig around in research, which I don't!

In other news, I just got 10 fifteen mg TR adderalls....Are they going in my ass? Probably not....I'm old fashioned...but I am tempted to test this!

You have to try it in order to understand why it's very desirable.
^I plugged adderall everyday for four years :|

Reminds me of me when I do speed/4-fa/crystal (who the fuck invented that crystal is almost synonymous to meth? As if most other drugs couldn't be in crystal form too) with friends. I take it orally these months and they all stare at me like I'm from another planet.
I tell them that 90% of the high is exactly the same so why put extra stress on the body for extra 10%.

ROA and the rush is 25 if not 50% of the whole addiction, once you learn not to miss the rush your drug use is more sustainable, can even extend the "honeymoon" phase when drug works as it should. Snort it regularly and the magic is lost after few months, IV/smoke it it's lost after few weeks, eat it and it may last years.
With everyday use it goes away no matter the ROA though.

I cannot believe this is still in discussion.. We are Harm Reduction website, when a doctor prescribes you medicine with instruction that usually say TAKE BY MOUTH it's a good idea to stick with that unless you want complications and problems....

Stay safe and as always stay informed.

to those who say railing adds dont give a rush, have you never done it? rail a 20 or 30 youl b golden for an hour very golden. but i agree that plugging is more cost/amount effective.

to those who say railing adds dont give a rush, have you never done it? rail a 20 or 30 youl b golden for an hour very golden. but i agree that plugging is more cost/amount effective.

Plugging also gives you a WAY bigger rush than snorting.

Probably true of meth too then? Has to be. I always just eat adderall, snort or bang the crystal depending. Might try plugging a bit some day some time, I only use speed once or twice a year, but do I really need to add more shit to the repertoire? Haha.

Probably not. Might be fun though!

I've been taking them orally for about 10 years with "breaks" here and there due to tolerance issues or my script drying up 2-3 weeks.Plus I also have my wifes XR's but sometimes theres never enough when you need more,more,MORE. I recently had a 30 month break due to an incarceration and was let out a couple weeks ago so I filled my script and have gotten back up to 90-120mg daily,which isn't as high as I've gone in the past but regardless the magic is gone. Yesterday I decided to plug 40mg for the 1st time(thanks to this thread)and I was amazed at the difference.I actually got a rush and continued to feel effects for a few hours.I know I'm beating a dead horse here but this is definitely my new ROA!I don't know why I hadn't thought of it before because I used to love mixing MDPV and MXE together and plugging them.Anyway,thanks for the thread!=D

Last edited:
I'm new here as of today and actually stumbled on your thread in the middle of plugging 20mg of addy IR. All I can say is oh my god. I'm 30 minutes out from plugging the second half (i wanted to be careful and take half at a time)

My whole body washed with pleasure just a minute or two after plunging the water in, and after removing it and laying down the energy started to build. I only noticed cause I noticed f was unconciously tapping my feet and rubbing my legs. Once I stood up for the euphoria hit, followed by more rushes of pleasure all over my body. I also became extremely horny. My skin is super sensitive in a good way and my mind has already began processing work and home tasks.

Now I'm just hoping it doesn't escalate too far and end with me tweaking out all day.

Throwing dextroamphetamine 5mg tablets under my tongue was always my preferred ROA. Hits a little faster and stronger than oral. Nobody talks about sublingual amphetamines but it's my absolute favourite.

plug those babies, I don't know what the rectal BA is, don't care, it's a much better high, you even get a little bit of a rush, which is weird cause IMO when you IV them there is no rush, just intense, sudden PNS stimulation.

Don't snort them for god sakes, way too much pill binder.

I just have to say that I have an Rx for generic adderall IR and got my second bottle today. I took 30mg sublingually at 11am and peaked at about 1:30pm. I went home at 3pm and plugged 30mg pink generic adderall and then 15mg SL again. ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT DRUG!!!. Here it is 12:16 am the next day and Im feeling great. No comedown and damn I peaked for like 6 hours. I still feel great but need to sleep now. Plugging is a must try but you must have a bowel movement right before plugging. Also I am not sure but I like the pink brand generic Addys better than the white brand that I got at Walmart. I usually get depressed after a while that and thats why i dosed twice today. But DANG WHY BOTHER WITH ORAL WHEN PLUGGING IS THIS GOOD??!!
Ok I regress now

IR adderalls are a world apart from XR. IR gives you the euphoria of other illicit drugs I won't mention because I'm not sure of the rules here. XR has the reputation of being better, stronger and supposedly a plethora of methods of ingest. Bullshit. I've been on all these things for years and nothing does for me what IR's do. I would shoot the shit if I could. Just saying.