• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Adderall before DXM

Sorry to bump an old thread but i need advice. I took about 200 mgs of dxm... i then forgot that i had taken the dxm and snorted 20mg of adderall. The drip hit me at about the same time as the dxm. I started tripping and felt the adderall at the same time. Usually 20mg adderall wouldn't even have noticeable effect. This time it felt absolutely sublime. Intense euphoria and the ability to write like crazy. Now i feel the adderall comedown as the dxm is going strong. Talk about dysphoria this is horrendous. Please no body make this mixture. If you think an adderall crash is bad, try handling it on dxm. I have an intense compulsion to take a small redose of amph to take the edge off but don't know if that could prove fatal or not. I can't think straight someone please give me some advice or i could tell I'm going to end up redosing. I have klonopin but I'm running very low, baclofen, lyrica, beer. Will any of this stuff help my situation?

I have had 10 mg adderall the same day as DXM multiple times but NEVER with over 300 mg of DXM. And always spaced out at least 4-5 hours. However when I took 2 adderalls one days and 300 mg DXM later that night, I had a terrible trip. Just be safe, space it out, and don't do heavy doses of either one (in the same day).

thanks for your replies and support but yes I'm in another jam. I got into my bromo dragonfly stash and took too much and need someone to talk to. I know it's probably in the wrong thread but it's a miracle I got this far