• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Ad seen 'NZ Herbals' "now available in Australia" wtf?

There are new ones out called Fast and Furious.

Ingredients each pill contains. 200mg Benzyl - i Pipirazine, Methyl - Benzyl -l - Piperazine, Dicalcium phosphate magnesium and binding agents.

I found a good combo is shrooms+bzp, you get the nice feelings, but with squidgy plasma patterns as well :) heh..

My friend has had the NZ herbal pills before. They look like coloured panadol and can be bought at the hippy shops over there for about $[EDIT: Price removed. hoptis] each. Basically just a natural high that feels like a lighter version of X.

Last edited by a moderator:
that is all completely inaccurate information. They do not feel anything like a 'light e' but like a potentially very strong stimulant with a psychedelic twist...they can get you considerably more 'fucked up' than e. There is nothing natural about them but that rumour comes from the fact that they could potentially be synthesised from a pepper extract, and that price is totally incorrect and most likely not allowed to be discussed.

onz said:
The kiwi's are funny ppl, some say they're backward but I just think they're ironic. Like the 'elevate' (not glee) recovery pills that are to help you recover the next day, Have the logo 'dp" on them which stands for dance pill. But they're not dance pills they're recovery pills. Thats the Kiwi's man. Eh they're great ppl and i'm half kiwi so don't go gett'n offended.

it stands for dance pills, which is the company. they sell party pills AND recovery pills. they're not gonna change their brand name for that are they?

Why has noone given reports on mashed and twisted yet?

Ive had em at home for ages but havn't tried them yet. mainly because you can't take them with alcohol, and when i go out, i always drink. even if take e's, i drink, otherwise i get too paranoid.
i actually tested a dark angel once at home. took an hour for effects, music sounded pretty good, i had plenty of energy, but felt pretty uncomfortable the whole time. sorta sweaty and shit... hard to explain. i probably just needed a shower lol

anyway, i took a MASH an hour ago, and im not really feeling anything.
you're supposed to take 2, but it says 1 for first timers (or small people) and this is just a test so im just trying 1.
i'll report back if things change.

Mr TIMO
i am interested to see how the mash went.
people say its lik a little mushrooms dose with a enzo like sedative effect
so whats Methyl - Benzyl -l - Piperazine like
anyone tried those fast and f. ones yet?

tadfish said:
Mr TIMO
i am interested to see how the mash went.
people say its lik a little mushrooms dose with a enzo like sedative effect
so whats Methyl - Benzyl -l - Piperazine like
hey. well right after that post, i took a second one (so about 70 minutes after the first) because Team America was on tv. ive never seen it before so i thought may aswell make the most of it ;)

yeah dunno how to describe it really. my pupils got (and are) pretty well dilated. didn't really notice any visuals, although i could swear this towel in my room is brighter than usual haha.
but yeah it is sorta trippy. good to watch the movie with. bloody funny movie.
now i understand so many things ive heard from mates when they quote it without realising. 8(
one stage i was getting a bit deep. i was by myself, watching this puppet show haha, and started thinking about how what im watching is just signals going into my brain, what is real? haha. nah snap out of that shit.
havn't had any mushies before or benzos or whatever so i can't really describe any more
right now im pretty chilled. nice grin on me

edit: i went to bed around 1 cos i was really tired, but i havn't really been able to sleep. slight headache or nausea... i think i'll take a recovery pill. too much effort to go dowstairs to get a disprin :p

Last edited:
TIMO:
it stands for dance pills, which is the company. they sell party pills AND recovery pills. they're not gonna change their brand name for that are they?

its no big deal man :\

TIMO:
Why has noone given reports on mashed and twisted yet?QUOTE]

I'll give you a report, just over a year ago tried twisted, it was ordinary. Only effect worth mentioning the next day felt worse than any other partpill. Mash is better.

* won't ship to western australia any more. the guy says its risky etc.
an order from * my friend has been waiting now for over 3 weeks.
so it looks like its getting real hard to order NZ pills into oz

Hi - I want to just pop in a few points here:

Australian police are working with NZ police and advising NZ party pill distributors not to ship to Australia, if your shipment is delayed ask for a refund - check whether it was shipped or not so you know whether it is sitting at Customs.

The report above is an excellent report, well done for taking the time to post something like this with such detail.

At the risk of sounding like a Grandma, it is not advisable to take other unknown substances with piperazines, even if you have some really sophisticated apparatus I am sure that others would agree with me that assuming that some black market pill contained MDMA and then making assumptions on the drug interactions based on that is flawed logic.

There has been one death in Zurich where the person had both BZP and MDMA in her system, it had all the marks of a classic ecstasy death (she drank 10 litres of water) but the advice has to be to avoid the combo if possible.

Harm reduction advice would be that when combining drugs, remember that effects are often multiplied rather than additive, so take half the normal amount if you MUST do it, but try to avoid combos.

If you experience a piperazine related headache, they have been noted to respond to ibuprofen, 5HTP may actually prolong / increase the headache. Some phenyl piperazines promoted as legal highs many years ago are actually used to produce migraines.

Read the labels really carefully on NZ party pills, you may find that they say something like:

just an example said:
100mg Benzylpiperazine 85mg additional piperazine/vitamin blend

What this means is that there is 100mg of BZP, and then some unknown amount of probably TFMPP, say 50mg and perhaps 35mg of Vitamin C.

All the party pill companies are competing and trying to protect their exact formulations, we're encouraging a standard whereby people declare exactly how much BZP is in the products so peopel declare that and then blur the lines on what the remaining ingredients are. In this respect it is advisable to follow the instructions rather than making assumptions.

I hope this is helpful.

[edit: PS, the size of the 50mg 5HTP capsules coudl be deceptive, remember the capsuling and tabletting process require the additoin of free flow agents and so forth to act as dry lubricants in the machines, so 50mg 5HTP pills will contain more than just the 50mg of 5HTP]

starboy said:
If you experience a piperazine related headache, they have been noted to respond to ibuprofen, 5HTP may actually prolong / increase the headache. Some phenyl piperazines promoted as legal highs many years ago are actually used to produce migraines.

Haha that advice would have been helpful a while back :) I lucked into getting free samples of these sent to my house (Dark Angel). I consumed two in a night and sometime after that I had the 5HTP tablet. The 5HTP picked me back up for about half an hour and then made the headache I was starting to get twice as bad.

I spent the entire next day lying on the couch with an intense headache. Worst comedown (besides speed).

pete_gasparino, I disagree with a massive thread. I find alot of the time Big and Dandy threads aren't topic specific enough. I find it pretty simple to just have one thread about one substance, when a lot of different issues are being covered in a usually scattered manner, one may have to read thru 5 pages to find the info ones looking for.
catch my drift?

This was in my video collection. I have no idea where I got it from. So I couldnt provide a transcript with it.

Right Click 'save as'
New Zealand Herbals - BZP and TFMPP.wmv

The video shows alot of different brands of these pills. Theres so many!

and can a moderator fix my spelling mistake in this thread title. :(

Edit: thank you moderator. :)

Last edited:
so the pigs are telling them not to send them - but they still coming through cause its still legal in WA as far as i know - the worst that could happen is customs take it of you and send you a nice little letter. i wish i had the cash to stock up befor its banned forever like my friend salvia

just got these pills from called the big grin comes with 6 pils plus 3 recovery.
on the website says does not contain any bzp but on the packet it says contain 6 bzp pills.
i have heard these only contain that flipiperazine stuff like mash.
but it says contains 100mg of piperazine blend.
i want to try these this weekend but i can't find anything about the effects of it at all. i wanted to have them at the
i have a few piperazine pills that i can use the good stuff, the good stuff up(just bzp), mash and the big grin.
i wonder what it would be like combining the big grin with mash.

hears what it says about the big grin

Provides you with 'Hysterical Fun to Come'. The Big Grin is a truly brilliant formulation of party pills never seen before. The Big Grin will have you in rib aching, jaw busting, fits of laughter. Life's too serious.....get ya Grin on!

This product is one of our all time favourites - a huge seller cos it does make you laugh, take amongst a group for even more fun. Ladies we highly recommend you take only 1 pill at a time.

In each pack you receive 6 active pills and 3 FREE recovery pills.

The Big Grin is only

Dosage: High Strength Formula. Small build or 1st time users try 1 capsule. Normal dose 1-2 capsules. Wait 2 hours between doses. Dont exceed 2 doses per week. Drink plenty of water. Do not mix with any medicines or drugs.

Warnings: R18. Do not exceed stated dose. May cause increased heart rate and insomnia. Not suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers or individuals with any medical condition or mental illness. May operate as a CNS stimulant. Do not drive or operate machinery for 8 hours after consumption.

Warning: Not to be sold to or consumed by persons under 18!

Note: Contains PHENYLALANINE.

sorry about the above post- i just copy and paste when bit pissed and fcked up sorry all - sometimes when you are dealing with legal drug that can be order from websites you just forget.

anyways peeps - just watched that video about "party pills" its says that they analysed ten popular pills and only one "the big grin" had a piperazine they could not identidfy. any ideas what it was - i am going to try them soon.

Same shit as in mash. 'flippiperazine'...as far as im aware its a new piperazine...dont know anything about it as the details have all been kept hush hush by stargate due to confidentiality clauses in the supply agreements...apparently its not mcpp so you are unlikely to be able to find any reasearch or information on it whatsoever.

I buy pure BZP powder online and i find it doesnt have the harsh comedowns the crap bzp pills have. Its also a lot cheaper to but it by the gram as pills are a rippoff

bzp doesn't have much off a come down full stop its the tfmpp.
yeah i tried some of the the big grin on saturday - it was ood didnt laugh i didnt fell like bzp or tfmpp... felt like a come one to some sort of hallucinogen.
was more trippy than anything else i have tried. although i have not tried mash or twisted. my girl mixed 1-2 caps with one 80mg of bzp and 40mg of tfmpp. she had a nang and stated see devils and shit - shich doesn't happen on bzp of tfmpp - and is not like her even on hallunc.
after read alot of reports on erowid i still can't figure out what is the active piperazine in "the big grin" i will post more notes on it later.
but i believe that video from nz TV says that it diffinately a piperazine they just don't know what one. as far as i know only BZP is banned in WA. not any other piperazine - so free to imports - me thinks

Besides being an avid fan of red hearts, Ill just buy a gram of BZP and TFMPP, to my suprise just by adding a couple more mgs of each substance, can change the whole feel of pipers'..!! Like say 150mg of TFMPP and 50mg of BZP can get quite psychedelic, or equal mgs of both. Or say 250mg of BZP with 50mg of TFMPP is a good thing going. Or just 100mg of TFMPP or BZP, taking 100mg every 2 hours. Playing about with the mix, can give completely different results. But to be honest, just buy a gram of BZP, and take a quarter, then another quarter 4 hours later (once you got the feel of what it does, or if you have a higher tolerance). Will keep you on your toes to say the least..

EDIT thanks starboy. Ok will change what I say, if you are an experienced TFMPP or BZP user then 100 to 150mg (definately would not go any further than 150mg) of TFMPP is just fine, for unexperienced users then yes, small amounts up to 50mg cheers.

Last edited: