• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

activities for meth binge

In regards to Sllip's post.... I agree, in a perfect world one would think these things through but in a perfect world we wouldn't have the need to be taking drugs in the first place let alone the ability to be sensible about it. I don't know about everyone else but when you gotta score, you gotta score. I could be meeting the Queen tomorrow but when the the urge is upon you you can think of a million different justifications.... I'll take some downers and get some sleep, I won't drink, I'll just get some more tomorrow or, my personal favourite, "she'll be right"! IF ONLY I could restrict my use to when their was a big project to tackle! Might make it easier to account for all those lost hours.

After a drug 'binge' of any kind I always end up with a sore neck and killer headache (gee, I wonder why!?!) so I love to sit in the spa with a cool beverage and a group of great mates. Makes for interesting conversation.
In regard to the earlier point about dehydration:
after a heavy weekend I have on a few occasions ended up vomiting and feeling like shit for the next two or so days. On these occasions I did do too much goey but not half as much as other people I know. Do you think dehydration is the reason, or just my body telling me who's boss?

binge with a purpose! Random bingeing costs brain-cells! 8o

I like boardgames or writing. Stream of conciousness can be fun if you just write what your thinking for 5 mins non stop then go back and read what you've written ;)

The reason I made my comment is because this mode of thinking (meth then find something to do rather then find something to do then meth to do it) is the first step toward addiction, in my opinion anyway.
And be careful to keep yourself hydrated if you plan on spending large amounts of time in a spa.

As for things to do, you could always imvite a few friends around, but at different times, kinda like a rotating roster. Makes it more interesting.

yeh i see what your saying, im no where near close to addiction tho, its only coz i got a couple of weeks off work and wanna take advantage.... im an extremely occasional user

I still can't believe this stupid thread is up. Shame on the moderators for encouraging this. No binge should be encouraged on a harm reduction site.
No one even questioned what number of days or how much meth was to be used.

^^^ no, you don't seem to understand.

the point of bluelight is not to judge what people are doing and condemn their actions. rather, bluelight is here to help users avoid as much damage as possible in any situation that they might find themselves in.

i can see your point, but simply closing a thread because you don't encourage its contention is pretty silly - ignoring something doesn't make it go away.

plus, it sounds like a fun couple o' days ;)

what if someone had done a "what to do on a acid binge" thread. I'm sure it would have gotten a different reaction. :p

Read the first post again - it didn't say "I'm thinking about taking meth for days on end, what should I do while I'm up for so long??"... it said "If you were going on a meth binge, what would you do while you were awake for that long?". Furthermore, Fry-d- posted "Not that you would ever binge on meth, because you know lack of sleep/food/natural light and all those bad things it does..." intimating that this kind of harm reduction knowledge is commonplace around this forum. Nearly every thread about meth contains warning posts from people about the addictive nature of the drug. What more do you want in the way of suggestions of advice for a hypothetical situation?

BT.

Oh and try and have a few benzo's on hand just incase things start to get ugly and you need to put an end to it all in a hurry.

any experienced tweaker will tell you... don't bother planning anything (at least nothing important ;) )... after the first day (fuck, even after the first couple of hours) sticking to a plan is damn near immpossible. :) or at least allow large amounts of time for travelling (if you need to get from point A -> B) eg: get outside, remember keys, go back inside , pick up keys, put down wallet, start cleaning/tidying random stuff, remember you were about to go somewhere... and so forth :)

good luck.

M

Dirty_Deed said:
I still can't believe this stupid thread is up. Shame on the moderators for encouraging this. No binge should be encouraged on a harm reduction site.
No one even questioned what number of days or how much meth was to be used.

i see what u mean dude, but u say no one questioned how many days / how much...... yet neither did u in your rush to condemn it... nor did i see any moderators encouraging it by egging me on
rest assured harm reduction techniques will be in effect... no operating of heavy machinery etc :/..... what we have planned is no more dangerous than alot of other forms of drug use..... and im not advocating everyone else follow my lead and go on a binge, im just asking ppl for suggestions on what i have planned for myself

thanks for everyones opinions :D

making pipes is always good, my tool kit is getting pretty well stocked, doing creative things with tools, glue, bits of rubber tube and destroying half the household detergent bottles etc...making secret stash items too, my latest one is a soup can that unscrews to reveal hidden compartments to stash!

Originally posted by Dirty_Deed
I still can't believe this stupid thread is up. Shame on the moderators for encouraging this.

I agree that it should have been reworded to 'activities to do on meth' rather and take the emphasis of the binge part. It isn't necessary, and will give the same answers anyway.

And don't forget to introduce these fun games (especially good after day two)...

Count your nose

Join the dot

Also, showing everyone how you can wink, without moving your eye-lid

Apologies to eze451. That will be the extent of my contribution to this thread. And to echo previous posts, you never ever plan to have a meth binge.

Famous last words

"...we're just going to have a quiet night...maybe a few cheeky's (lines), but definately no later than 3am"!