• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

activities for meth binge

This is a little shameless, but what have I got to lose? ;)

If you're tweaking at home (alone) and there is nothing else to do... And you're a hopeless nerd like me, this might occupy ya for a while.

Go outside and look for the nearest standard issue number plate (any three letters followed by any three numbers - ABC 123 format). Write it down, and find another one (I tend to use my own as one of them). Go back inside, and do the maths to find out how many number plates are between yours and the one you just looked at, in your head.

:)

get some cards and play a few rounds of Snap.... SNAP SNAP SNAP. it will soon turn into Slap....

Smoking bongs... keeps your high going nicely and gives you something to do.

Playstation and Xbox are fun.
But I can recommend NOT travelling on public transport, and watch out for the demons.

haha ^ nice one
well, i have conducted a careful survey of all responses, and seen as the binge will NOT be taking place at my house, i have ruled out cleaning....

therefore, the main activities will be *drum roll*

1. smoking cones
2. watching movies
3. playstation
4,5 and 6....... counting the hours until sleep dep should start to occur

can it get any more original that???8(

thanks for your time ppl:D

Its always been my theory that after a meth session, or mid binge... you always have to have something to do for the days coming.. Be it visit people, go for a cruise, goto the beach and read books or whatever... something thats going to fill alot of time, and do something thats not very mentaly challenging :) haha!

Make sure its as far away from parents as possible :)

If you're going to be drinking don't make the same mistake i did. Make sure you keep hydrated as meth seriously dehydrates you. Even better would be Gatorade to boost sodium levels, which extended use of meth tends to deplete. You might not even get meth leg aches if you do this!

Depends how much you drink and where you are at in your binge. I drank heavily after coming completely down, did some dexies so I thought I could handle more drinking, big mistake is all I can say. :)

I don't get why you want to have a shit load of drugs to stay awake for days, when you have no plans. It's a little bit of putting the cart before the horse isn't it? Should you find something that you want to do then take shit loads of meth to make it more fun. Not take shit loads of meth and then think, 'Well now that I'm meth'ed up what can we do?'

Having said that chess is always kinda fun since your mind has to be able to run at a billion miles an hour. To make it more fun have a dose of 1,4B in hte middle of a game and watch all those carefully laid plans suddenly dissappear into forgetfulness.
Plus I imagine Operation would be fun when you get the shakes.

Failing that try repainting your car!!

If you are going to watch movies, I'd suggest getting vids/dvds. The reason being that halfway through the movie everyone will have started chatting/get distracted and start walking around fiddling with things, which interrupts the other tweakers at the cinema during a movie marathon. At least with vids you can stop it halfway and come back to it or competely go and do something else when you cant sit still.

Go for a play in the park, you will find you can run around with your mates all day and still have boundless amounts of energy at the end of the day (plus you will be 13 kilos lighter).

Cook a barby or something, there is a good chance that nobody will eat anything, but at least it shows you attempted eating. Once you've finished the barby, you can then pull the barbeque down, sand back the wood, restain and varnish the wood, respray the frame, clean the jets in some hot water and wire brush, etc.

Drink beer, but do take timmmmy's advice into account, you'll end up nicely dehydrated by the end of the binge.

Remember some multivits and smoothies and stuff.

Get on the internet and outpostwhore, chat or browse the other 5 million tweakers using the internet at any one time.

okay right now im fucked up on 1g of meth, 30mgs 2ct2, and a bottle of southern comfort........FUN!!:)

never have i enjoyed cleaning so much than when on a meth binge, since i am such a lazy bastard though sometimes the joint can go weeks without a good scrub. good enough excuse to score though.

nintendo pretty cool too