Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

ACTINOS: Pill containing 25C-NBOMe & 25I-NBOMe

drplatypus

Bluelighter
The ACT Investigation of Novel Substances Group has identified a pill containing both 25C-NBOMe & 25I-NBOMe, from a patient. It is a blue Bugs Bunny, no score on reverse, bevelled. Analysis by ACTGAL, viaGC/MS.
Picture to follow.
Be careful this summer- it could be a messy one...

Thanks drplatypus
Nbome.jpg

For a second when I saw phase_dancer's name pop up I thought a really old thread had been resurrected.

Thanks for the heads up drplatipus and phase_dancer. What are people thinking pressing these chemicals in to pills!

They're apparently also being called "scissors", due to the ears, and "quackers".

Last edited:
Good work team :)

Hopefully enough people see/hear about this to spread the word and prevent any dangerous encounters.

Cheers for the heads up!

Fingers crossed this prevents some people from taking these dodgy pills.

Last edited:
Four people suffer ecstasy overdoses in Cronulla

594269-0d671056-71fa-11e4-88b3-d01681304e8c.jpg

The four people are believed to have taken pills which have a ‘scissors’ logo on them. Picture: Courtesy of NSW Police

FOUR people have needed hospital treatment after taking ‘ecstasy’ pills in the Cronulla area.

The three men and a woman — aged between 20 and 22 — were taken to Sutherland Hospital with suspected drug overdoses overnight yesterday.

Three of them have since been released but a 20-year-old man remains in hospital under observation.

According to police, the drug was sold as ‘ecstasy’ (MDMA) and was obtained at house parties and a licensed premise in the Cronulla area.

The small blue pills had a ‘scissors’ logo stamped on them.

Police are investigating and have appealed for anyone with information to call Miranda Police or Crime Stoppers.

The incident comes just under two weeks since Sydney girl Georgina Bartter died after taking a party pill at a music festival.

Police are still investigating the cause of her death but her family have indicated the 19-year-old may have had an allergic reaction.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...131594561?nk=bb96d6f71f0a0e2c0c13f1e6cc92c4c9

Investigation underway after four suspected drug overdoses in Cronulla

Saturday, 22 November 2014 02:27:59 PM

Police are investigating after four people were hospitalised with suspected drug overdoses in the Cronulla area overnight.

Officers from Miranda Local Area Command were alerted this morning (Saturday 22 November 2014), that three men and a woman had been taken to hospital after taking an illicit drug.

The drug, which was sold as ‘ecstasy’ (MDMA), was obtained at house parties and a licensed premise, all in the Cronulla area.

The four people – who are aged between 20 and 22 – were taken to Sutherland Hospital. Three people have since been released, while a 20-year-old man remains in hospital under observation.

It’s believed the group all ingested an hallucinogenic drug in the form of a small blue pill, with a ‘scissors’ logo stamped on it.

http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/news/l...vdi5hdSUyRm1lZGlhJTJGNDI1NTYuaHRtbCZhbGw9MQ==

Are people snorting these or leaving them under their tongue? 25x isn't active when ingested. It needs to be administered sublingually or intranasally.

Please don't snort untested pills, or chew them up. Just swallow them please.

Is that definite that they wouldnt work if just swallowed? I wonder because that's 5 people with bad reactions to them (and I doubt they all would have snorted or chewed them up?), maybe there is something else nasty in them? Who knows I guess.

Last edited:
Those pills were actually advertised by dealers that they work best when snorted or chewed up and left in the mouth.
The hospitalisations could be from allergic reactions or OD, reports of people snorting the tiniest bit of a pill and were tripping hard

These were being sold cheaply on SR2. Vendor was selling them as LSD + MDMA pills

1/8 of a pill caused full on panic symptoms in 2 friends of mine a couple of months ago.

They have a strong MDMA smell which is possibly faked given there were reports of people getting no effect from swallowing 2 pills.

Vendor said that the pills need to be snorted or chewed up to work after he got a couple of bad reviews.

Crazy thing is there were tonnes of positive reviews of the pills (I assume by people who wanted to get fucked up for as little money as possible?)

Well, goes to show that you get what you pay for.

People really need to start being more rigorous in the use of testing kits. I mean sure if you're at a club it's one thing, but a house party? Come on.

These were being sold cheaply on SR2. Vendor was selling them as LSD + MDMA pills

1/8 of a pill caused full on panic symptoms in 2 friends of mine a couple of months ago.

They have a strong MDMA smell which is possibly faked given there were reports of people getting no effect from swallowing 2 pills.

seller on evo is selling these as double headed eagles and says they have the same lsd + mdma also.

Two other friends and I got our hands on these, one snorted a whole pill and ended up hospitalised and in a pretty serious state. Whilst I and another snorted half and had quite the dangerous trip that I couldn't even begin to explain, I swear they have to consists of a few milligrams of the substance. Which is defintely NBOMe.
I also vomited the exact colour of the pill.
There was also a couple others who dropped them and had no effect, can't say the same for us unfortunate few who snorted these.