• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid test experiment **Read all** for users and non users

dxm fucks you up kids, true psychedelics dont impair you in my opinion, or they havent impaired me at all. in fact they may have improved my general perception of reality. and im talkin bout acid/shrooms/lsa

thebrownone said:
dxm fucks you up kids, true psychedelics dont impair you in my opinion, or they havent impaired me at all. in fact they may have improved my general perception of reality. and im talkin bout acid/shrooms/lsa
I find most dissoiatives make you VERY apathetic to your own emotions, so much that you disregaurd them as something infierer, but that is my opinion.

thebrownone said:

i had the same problems with shrooms (i have to admit, i took a heavy dose), and the same problems with LSD (not as long lasting tho, it was gone after 3 days). So i don't really see the difference with DXM here.
DXM is not a drug for kids, neither are LSD or Shrooms!

// the word 'problem' is a bit misleading here, it wasn't really something that was affecting me and my social life, i just noticed it

Yeh, dissociatives have this violence to them. It's a shitshow, basically :)

Visuals are fucked. Imagine if we saw and experienced everything exactly how it was, without any filtering? Christ knows what the fuck would happen then!

ControlDenied said:
Yeh, dissociatives have this violence to them. It's a shitshow, basically :)

Visuals are fucked. Imagine if we saw and experienced everything exactly how it was, without any filtering? Christ knows what the fuck would happen then!

DXM is a dissociative, it's an experience through sensory deprivation. Everything becomes quite dull except the visionary states of your concious mind when closed eyes or in the dark.

Acid is the one where you experience a breaking down of "mind barriers"/sensory/perceptual changes/and other indescribable phenomenon. Completely different type of function.

The most profound aspect of DXM/ketamine lies in the "out of body experience".

I think you misunderstood me - and I expressed myself shittily! I meant visuals on any drug. And that, apart from that, dissociatives are weeeeeeiiiird and reptillian almost. Or something... I haven't done DXM though (but know enough people gone "retarded" on it)