• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acid test experiment **Read all** for users and non users

Kurt Vonnegut referred to mirrors as 'leaks' into a different dimension - that accords, superficially, with my experience.

actually, mirrors are really good at bending light. thats about it.

im not trying to be a dick or anything, ive just met hundreds of ppl doing pseudopsychological tests involving acid which have made no sense to me. imo acid makes you think some crazy things ya know ;)

Saddly, I think at this point, I think the experiment has failed:(

I've done the experiment and I have used psychedelics.

Now enlighten me!

In fact last acid trip I spent a good half an hour talking with myself in the mirror. That was fun.

im gonna laugh when he has no results, just wanted to see how many people would do it. hehe i think he only has 6 posts anyways

cornollio said:
im gonna laugh when he has no results, just wanted to see how many people would do it. hehe i think he only has 6 posts anyways

lol that would be a great trick to pull wouldn't it? unfortunately the time I spent contemplating this crazyness and typing it up would make me equally pathetic. I'm going to post the link of this thread in another subdivision of the forum to seek out some non psychedelic users. I'll break the ice with you guys on the subject matter soon enough!! btw the reason I haven't posted in this thread for so long is because I haven't been able to access the forums for a while..

I have done your experiment. I have not used psycehedelics before.

- MDMA isn't counted as a psycehedlic, right?

Where is this going except in a loop ?

Ha ha which may be the point lol

When is this gonna be moved to another forum so it can get responses from more non-psych users? It seems like the results are never gonna come...

Xorkoth said:
Hidden insecurities or anxieties about yourself or your image.

looking at yourself in a mirror when high on pills can be a strange experience too.

these huge pupils that make you say "what am I doing to myself??"

maybe ask the question on antoher Forum / board where not as much ppl with psychedelic experience are around :)

i think lookin in the mirror when ur on acid is nuts specialy high dose. its like the ego loss fucks with ur perception of how u look? does that make sense

pretty sure the point of the experiment is to see how many psych users will stand here measuring the distance between themselves and their mirrors for no reason. Seems to be a brilliant success.

I did not complete the experiment, but I would if I had a tape measurer, or more than one mirror in the house.

Okay, enough already. Will the OP explain the point, or does he need a hundred other people to do this?