Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fractal design blotters are in T.O. . Very clean, moderate- strong dose i'm supposing ( 1 had me going good and two was outer worldly). Finally, good stuff in Canada!

Are they fractal trees?
I heard those were on the comeback.
Rumor is from Montreal.

Fractal design blotters are in T.O. . Very clean, moderate- strong dose i'm supposing ( 1 had me going good and two was outer worldly). Finally, good stuff in Canada!

I *think* I might have what you are talking about. Just got some today, haven't tried them yet but sounds very similar. Friend said two and he was done with some of the best visuals he had ever had. Another who only took one said it was pretty strong. Here is a picture of them.

NSFW:
paper.jpg

hmmm very interesting. I have not seen that design yet. The ones I tried had a macro art that consisted of a fractal design ( can't tell whats going on each blotter though). The sheet I saw had multi-coloured fractals on a dark blueish background. But hey, as long as it gets you tripping haha.
p.s. damn American spell check telling me how to spell coloured.

Anyone recommend a good bar in Atlanta for House or Trance music on a Friday night? Will be in town for Gareth Emery at Opera and would be great to go somewhere cool beforehand and party with like minded people. Travelling in from Caribbean just for the weekend and not familiar with the city. Thanks for any suggestions.

Sorry, I should've clarified better with my description. The ones I had did indeed have fractal patterns on them but only on the macro scale. That is to say, the sheet that I saw of them consisted of fractal art ( blueish background with neon-ish coloured fractal art) but the individual blotters were just splots of colour unaware of their larger fractal-ized whole. Nonetheless, it is excellent to here that the lucy in Canada is of quality :) ps. damned american spell check tell'n me I got colour spell'd all wrong haha

whoops didnt see that I posted the last one haha. Thought I forgot to hit reply on it haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
I *think* I might have what you are talking about. Just got some today, haven't tried them yet but sounds very similar. Friend said two and he was done with some of the best visuals he had ever had. Another who only took one said it was pretty strong. Here is a picture of them.

NSFW:
paper.jpg

They're Hunab Ku (Flower of life) blotters; check back in this thread; they've been around a while.

Mine were ~100ug a piece.

NSFW:
paper.jpg

Those are part of the Hunab Ku/Seeds of life print, it has been known for consistently good quality over the past four years.
see below for more information:

The symbol is Mayan, known as the Hunab Ku, represents the centre of the Milky Way and one of their more powerful deities. The (Hunab Ku/Seeds of life) print actually comes from BC, but over the past 3 years it's traversed all of Canada.

I'm assuming you're referring to this - correct?
NSFW:
IMG_5244.jpg

The Mayan prints I posted a short while back are of the same origin, i.e.- the successor of the Hunabs.
Ostensibly the printer is a big fan of 2012 and that Mayan stuff.

hmmm very interesting. I have not seen that design yet. The ones I tried had a macro art that consisted of a fractal design ( can't tell whats going on each blotter though). The sheet I saw had multi-coloured fractals on a dark blueish background. But hey, as long as it gets you tripping haha.
p.s. damn American spell check telling me how to spell coloured.

Anyone recommend a good bar in Atlanta for House or Trance music on a Friday night? Will be in town for Gareth Emery at Opera and would be great to go somewhere cool beforehand and party with like minded people. Travelling in from Caribbean just for the weekend and not familiar with the city. Thanks for any suggestions.

Sorry, I should've clarified better with my description. The ones I had did indeed have fractal patterns on them but only on the macro scale. That is to say, the sheet that I saw of them consisted of fractal art ( blueish background with neon-ish coloured fractal art) but the individual blotters were just splots of colour unaware of their larger fractal-ized whole. Nonetheless, it is excellent to here that the lucy in Canada is of quality :) ps. damned american spell check tell'n me I got colour spell'd all wrong haha

whoops didnt see that I posted the last one haha. Thought I forgot to hit reply on it haha.

Was it these?
I hear they're back.

Last edited:
recently heard of a new print out dubbed "Black hieroglyphics" seems to be on a thicker blotter sheet and apparently very potent! i'm going to do whatever I can to test this out asap and report back.

anyone heard of something similar?

i think anybody who lays weak blotters should be a shot and killed , just for ripping people off with a shitty product

recently heard of a new print out dubbed "Black hieroglyphics" seems to be on a thicker blotter sheet and apparently very potent! i'm going to do whatever I can to test this out asap and report back.

anyone heard of something similar?

I think what you are talking about the black flower of life print that I posted earlier. The sheet shows the flower of life and some other round black pattern on thicker paper. They are pretty potent too :) <3

Responding to Huntley regarding the tree fractal patterns:
The ones I had are not the trees you posted. The ones I had are eyeballs in different colored soft edged 3D triangles. There is a subtle fractal pattern in the background.

I think what you are talking about the black flower of life print that I posted earlier. The sheet shows the flower of life and some other round black pattern on thicker paper. They are pretty potent too :) <3

People always rename things to the point where it's better off just describing the picture itself on the blotter. I hope to try any new kind of L that I haven't I'm very used to one kind and have only encountered one SUPER-potent batch before, all others below average or what I consider average.

how potent? not sure how one would compare them but is one tab effective?

People always rename things to the point where it's better off just describing the picture itself on the blotter. I hope to try any new kind of L that I haven't I'm very used to one kind and have only encountered one SUPER-potent batch before, all others below average or what I consider average.

Let me put it this way, if they're anything like the Hunab's from a couple years ago, they're twice as good as the green popular culture symbols you have in your avatar, with a strong visual effect and moderate body buzz.

Tf; If they're laid the same as a few years ago they're ~100ug a hit. 1 tab is definitely psychedelic and a good high. 2 is a strong trip. 3+ is a journey.

Has anyone heard about blue vials with liquid lsd recently? Preferably west coast of canada.

^ Liquid cid is much harder to compare than sheets with a cerain design, anyone could put any quality liquid lsd, or 2-cx or other rcs in a blue vial. But if you put your area instead of all of the west coast of canada then someone might have come across the same stuff

They are the Hunab Ku/Flower of Life prints. The reason they are being called "black heiroglyphics" and "egyptian pokemon" are because we used to get heiros in Canada for years, and we had the Pokemon balls last summer and I guess the flower of life could be called something like an "egyptian pokeball" lol but Mayan pokeball would be more correct, although they are definitely Hunab Ku and Flower of Life prints. I don't know what happened to the chemist, they were produced in BC,same place the Hunab/Ku prints are coming from. I think there was a big bust in the West Coast last year that may be related to the disappearance of the "heiros" and popculture sheets with individual pictures on each hit

Red Dragons and Butterfly/Diamond sheets are on their way. They don't have any lines on them. First batch was good, but the 2nd batch has been delayed. Coming from Calgary and should be in Winnipeg next week. Fingers crossed!

^^^

Heiros are old school and were sooo good. My first acid trip was the old white ying yangs way back in 99 in edmonton. Once the heiros faded away it was jerrys and star wars type prints. Now I'm out in van and the only thing thats actually acid that i could find in abundence is the hatters. I just recieved word that those will be gone by the end of the weekend so thats not too cool....not too cool at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.