Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I had the Hunab Ku print on Halloween. Good stuff! Quite strong for sure. Like posted earlier one was about as strong as 2 of the green hieros that were usually around. One was quite psychedelic with good visuals. Two would be a pretty damn good trip I'm sure. :)

I hope I can find this print again or another quality one as I'd like to stock a few :)

wow! hunab ku's are still about? had a few sheets in the states well over a year ago. very god dose

They've been around longer than that. The people laying them must really like that print. I got mine about 3-4 years ago.

I actually checked up on those hits a while ago; the paper is kinda turning a very light brown. I wonder if it's just the paper or LSD degradation.

One thing I like about those over my other, more current hits is that the paper is printed with precisely measured individual hits; all a 1/4".

Since then I've have those Luke Browns with the art on one side, blank white on the other with pencil line divisions made with a ruler; the person must have been drunk at the time; some hits are half of what others are. When taking a hit I basically just eyeball what I think the hit should be.

ive bought a sheet before that was teared right off a bigger page.
It was the most oddly shaped sheet ever, it wasnt square, just a chunk of paper.

If i were to guess id say the guy i was getting it from was really spun at the time.

You can definitely tell the people on the distribution end aren't nearly as meticulous or precise as the people making the LSD. ;)

I know that acid is pretty available if you know the right people. In Nova Scotia I've bought Tabs, Microdot pill acid, and sheets are dirt cheap. I think its the charge for possessing it is what makes most afraid to attempt to stock up and keep a supply ready, but needless to say its not all that hard to find. I'm not a fan of acid but I've done it 10+ times and its a high like no other. I found microdot (purple mic here) is my fave because you just crush and sniff and your peaking in like 10 mins versus going up for 4hrs then coming down 4 hrs with paper acid. This way is better for those who fear a bad trip because when you sniff you have no time to worry did I get ripped, or am I gonna have a bad trip, and all that bull of your mind running wild. You just sniff and your blasted. But paper and pill cid are here on the east coast (Halifax NS Canada)

I haven't found Lucy in Toronto for a while.

Last time I had these Felix the Cat and it wasn't good at all :(

It was the most oddly shaped sheet ever, it wasnt square, just a chunk of paper.

If i were to guess id say the guy i was getting it from was really spun at the time.

most of the wow i've been getting lately is like this. I don't really mind cause when I measure and cut 1/4" hits i usually end up with more doses than I paid for, and they're always strong.

I think the really spun point is right on "point" haaha

So I hear that it doesn't exist in Canada, maybe its the cold weather:). I think that some of you Americans can help us out and bring some of that good acid into Canada. Or can some of you Canadian chemists make some acid instead of ecstacy because there is just so much E right now.

Why aren't people doing acid? Where is it? I have been looking for a while now and I haven't seen any good acid in Canada. Last time it was here was two years ago.

dude its all over ya just gotta know the right people.
Pluss it did hurt being from t bay the drug capital of canada per capita.
I guess its because we have the biggest ports and so much stuff gets shipped in.
But i do agree to sorts because since moving to winnipeg i only got hit up a few times for acid .
And now that im in Brandon manitoba i havent seen any .
But i know enough people in the trade that im sure i could get some actually i know i could i just havent used it in so many years.
It was my favourite drug when i was young....

Beginning from when I first started dropping..

Kiss (weak)... first time around doing acid.. tried up to three, pretty weak.

Hippy Blanks (Fair)... Relatively potent, two hits did it for me.

Blue/Green Buddha Hieroglyphics (Very Potent).. 3 hits put trip buddy in hospital for a night. Mega Fractals!

White Fluff with trippy cartoon characters (Fair)... Not anything too special, decently potent though. Three hits is a nicee trip. Fractals!

Perforated Mad Hatters (Very Potent)... Dropped one tab after a night of ketamine.. Visual as fuck. Mind fuck and a half..

Pokemon Symbols (Weak as fuck)... Dropped three tabs and smoked a shitload of weed.. Tripped barely for a couple hours? Or atleast what I got out of the batch..

White Blanks with green symbols (Potent)... Two at a music festival was satisfying.

Ultima's ... (Fair).. Had to drop atleast three to get decent visuals..

Scooby Doo's (Potent)... Three tabs was suuuper Visual. One of my favorites...

Hunab Ku's (Very Potent)... Two of these at shambs created a nearly uncomfortable trip.. Crazy visual hallucinations unlike any other tabs I've had..
Out of this world...

I totally agree with you about the mad hatters and hunab ku. I had the hunab ku not too long ago and one was very potent. :) wish I could get my hands on some more!

Current status of the war-on-drugs and the subsequent effects on LSD distribution

I thought I'd give everyone here a little heads up.

No doubt, by now, many of you have noticed that LSD has become somewhat scarce across Canada.

There is good reason for this. The LSD distribution and synthesis cycle takes a good deal of effort and equipment. In the past year, law enforcement has been constricting its grip over multiple areas of this cycle.

Naturally, the conservative government is to blame. What's surprising, is that they're actually doing a half decent job, for once.

Virtually everyone I've known has either been taken down or has gone into hiding. The strategy used is the same as usual, the most common when it comes to police infiltrating a distribution cycle.

1) One member, usually a street level independent purchaser is caught.
2) This individual is frightened and coaxed into assisting the police, in exchange for legal leniency. It's interesting to note that this promise of leniency is always a lie. Only the crown attorney in charge of the individual's case can offer such a barter- and that is something that is done well into legal proceedings (in this case, the individual becomes known as an Agént Provocateur).
3) The individual locates his supplier and the police either conduct surveillance or take the supplier down, based on their best discretion.
4) The cycle repeats itself, one step higher up in the ladder.

While this has not changed, a few interesting additions have been made to the Canadian police and their investigative methodology.

1) While it is standard police protocol to report most closed cases to the media (to receive praise), they have been avoiding it of late. Of course a major drug bust in an urban environment is difficult to hide, but it is my observation that they've undertaken the interesting hobby of 'clandestine busting'. This is why you haven't likely heard of too many new busts in the media.

2) To anyone with a degree in the sciences or anyone working in the management of a factory, it's evident that there's been a severe tightening over the ability to procure chemicals of all sorts, not just CDSA schedule VI precursors. It's very difficult to produce here in Canada, these days. The policy appears to be inter-provincial, although I've only observed it in action here in Ontario.

3) Border control, especially mail-related has been tightened very efficiently. This is due to suspected terrorist activities, I'd imagine. Whatever the case, transporting LSD over the border seems to have become risky business. Customs has been charging +$2.95 for searches on arbitrary packages, even flat mail. They sort of just tear it open (they aren't particularly neat about it) and then repackage it (often just in some sort of plastic wrap), poorly.
This [partially] explains why LSD is so rampant in the States, but not north of the border.

4) As of November 1st, 2010, legislation was reintroduced to allow Canadian Law Enforcement to have the ability to tap your internet connection without a warrant. This is done through your ISP's server. It looks like it's going to be passed: this is when the real trouble begins.
http://www.cbc.ca/politics/story/2010/11/01/justice-nicholson-justice-isp.html
A good way to combat this, for Internet users like you, was developed by the lovely and admirable Electronic Frontier Foundation.
https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere

While there are more certainly others that are better informed than I, these have been my observations.

Most LSD currently available is residual.

Here's an sample that someone who isn't me (seriously, lol, it isn't me) acquired recently.

NSFW:
hoffies.jpg

Like I said, this is residual. And yes, the print really is that blurry.

If you live in Toronto and eat acid, you've probably attended Drummer's in Exile's Drum Circle. You may have noticed how the whole outdoor event was cut a couple of weeks short this summer. This is because the organizers received a tip that a raid was being planned and was done to save the circle for another year. When next year looms, I wouldn't advise going there with intoxicants of any sort- at least not right away.

The above information is based on the collaboration of a variety of sources and my personal observations.

The drug war is occurring with tremendous ferocity here in Canada and the conservatives have made the excellent (for them) decision to keep media reporting at a minimum.

This information applies to most drugs, but LSD is affected in particular, as an effective distribution system is extremely challenging to establish.

There is no doubt that this is going on, however, I probably do not know the full extent of its effects or how long it will last. Perhaps our upcoming bi-election will bring some changes- but probably not.
Just thought you ought to know. Watch yourselves, and your surroundings, closely.

Last edited:
^ That sucks... I haven't had any trouble finding blotter, but it certainly explains why the prices have gone through the frickin' roof lately.

Recently had some perforated rainbow fractals. Mediocre, about same strength as the alien heads going around a while ago.

Another one I got recently is the same strength as the blanks I used to get (about double strength of the fractals and aliens). It's got one big picture on the page, so I can't tell what it is. Looks like a watercolour painting, beige/reddish brown background; I've got a strip from the bottom and it has some birds and what might be legs (of a horse maybe?).

Just got some Alien Heads and some Illuminati (pyramids with eyes) blotter in Winnipeg. Finally! They came from Calgary, and probably originated in BC, but damn they took forever to get here.

alien heads and illminati are going around vancouver as well. i haven't had a chance to try em out yet, though reports thus far suggest that they are average. i'll be eating some hunabs this afternoon, a nice treat for my princess day!

^^^^
ive yet to find those in van, its getting pretty fruastrating. dmt and 2c's everywhere but no cid.

Last edited by a moderator:
when you say put a buddy in the hospital for a night, what do you mean?
cuz acid shouldn't do any physical harm, and a bad trip isn't reason for hospitalization,
if anything that would just make it worse

Status
Not open for further replies.