Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
got it all laid out, well as much as we wanted to anyways. it's doing well, sparkly paper is pretty! the rest of the vial is pretty much for home use only, it's super concentrated and crystally... i wish i could pull some kinda loaves n fishes magic on it...

got it all laid out, well as much as we wanted to anyways. it's doing well, sparkly paper is pretty! the rest of the vial is pretty much for home use only, it's super concentrated and crystally... i wish i could pull some kinda loaves n fishes magic on it...

Crystally? You can see the chemical?

Crystally? You can see the chemical?

You can see crystals with the naked eye; how do you think Indiana Jones was able to do his job without lugging a microscope everywhere?
NSFW:
crystal-skull-3.jpg

Heard there are Red Chinese Luck Dragons in Winnipeg. Been told they are pretty strong. A friend saying 1 hit is as good as 2 normal doses. Haven't tried them yet, but am hoping to for next weekend!

YES! I finally found some Acid in Toronto, so excited. Should be testing it out the next week or two, from a trusted friend who says it's good.

Heard there are Red Chinese Luck Dragons in Winnipeg. Been told they are pretty strong. A friend saying 1 hit is as good as 2 normal doses. Haven't tried them yet, but am hoping to for next weekend!

I'm almost certain I had that very same blotter last night (in T.O.); saw the sheet and the macro art looked like a pretty lucky dragon haha. It was my first time doing acid so I really can't say much about its relative strength. Did one and a half and I was in a good place, very mild visuals as compared to mushrooms or 2c-i imo. Think I will do at least 2 next time though.

I did three of the red dragons and had a nice time. :) moderate visuals and a fun head space. Next time I'd probably try 4 if I got them again and see how it is :)

Heard of Egyptian Pokeballs hitting Winnipeg. Been told its pretty strong too. Will hopefully get it try it out soon. Anyone heard anything?

yeah, there were some shards still floating around in it, they didn't fully dissolve...

are you sure its LSD.
there really shouldnt be naything floating around.
LSD goes into solution easily and vials should not have so much that you can see crystals.

Ive had trouble getting DOC to go into solution. It took alot of stirring and some heating.
(This was the original batch of DOC that was crystally, not all the powder batches that came later.)

Status
Not open for further replies.