Acid In Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazed Zeppelin

Bluelighter
So I hear that it doesn't exist in Canada, maybe its the cold weather:). I think that some of you Americans can help us out and bring some of that good acid into Canada. Or can some of you Canadian chemists make some acid instead of ecstacy because there is just so much E right now.

Why aren't people doing acid? Where is it? I have been looking for a while now and I haven't seen any good acid in Canada. Last time it was here was two years ago.

i don't think its that people aren't doing it.. availability has just been lacking. I personally don't really trip 'cid, but I know a lot of people that have been searching. and when t they do find it, it's a very exciting happening. I don't think it's just the US or Canada that lack it.. at least from what I can tell there's just an overall world shortage compared to the past.

There is definatly acid in Canada or was at least. I sampled some blotters from Canada last summer.

^^^ Thats actually awsome.

There are some legends about LSD in Toronto but I have never seen it myself nore did any of my acquintances. Don't even think of hoping to find acid in anyplace outside TO (or other major cities... actually, I hear Montreal is pretty dry and expensive on everything).

I have heard many people say "ya i can get acid... just have to talk to a buddy from t.o", and then i wait and it never shows up.

I have asked so many people from all sores of places and no one can get there hands on it. But I think it will come around this summer... just have to keep my eyes open.

Lots of it in Ackton aparantly. Whenever I ask somone who says they can get it they say its from Ackton, just need to drive there.

No big demand? Everyday in my school I have no less then 150 kids ask me if I have acid yet. Whenever somone asks me what drugs I can get the first they ask for is acid. As far as I have seen everyone and their mother wants to do it.

Dazed Zeppelin said:
I have heard many people say "ya i can get acid... just have to talk to a buddy from t.o", and then i wait and it never shows up.

I have asked so many people from all sores of places and no one can get there hands on it. But I think it will come around this summer... just have to keep my eyes open.

That is EXACTLY my case... (I live in London, Ontario, btw). It is a well known fact among my connections that the only "Acid" that ever existed in this town (and it only circulated once) was Arsenic on blotter ;).

theres defintely some here in sk!

not that ive had any, but ive heard alll about it

I had two hits of the smily face blotter last tuesday! It was my first time but it was an intense experience. We were so high that we could see the words come out of our mouths, and then we began to chew on them! A wild experience

Jamshyd said:
That is EXACTLY my case... (I live in London, Ontario, btw). It is a well known fact among my connections that the only "Acid" that ever existed in this town (and it only circulated once) was Arsenic on blotter ;).

Arsenic on blotter wouldnt do anything to anyone because blotter cant absorb enough arsenic to reach threshold dosage.

Anyways, Im from London as well and in March / April 2004 there was plenty o' cid floatin around. Only saw 2 different prints: the Eye in the Triangle (think Pink Floyd), and Alienheads. Twas good to say the least!

Tonnes of it here in the Northern Ontario region. Anywhere between $5-10 bux a piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.