Acid in America 2K8

Status
Not open for further replies.
fizzacyst said:
lol.
If you keep munching untold amounts of MDMA and pills with god only know's whats in them every other day or whatever you're going to have a hard time with that whole pursuing a real life in society thing. Damn near everyone regrets doing that. I can barely even hold a conversation with people that burned, its like talking to a 3 year old. Be careful man.

Absolutely true...

To the poster on the 07 thread who asked me about the Garcia doses...well, I guesstimate them at about 80-100 mics a hit, but again they are not the standard size......THese are soooooooo clean though...it's the type of shit that you can turn on and off at any moment..pure LSD here...

phan said:
For some reason, this thread seems like a bad idea. I know it's been around for awhile. My cents.

If you're worried about the legalities of posting in this thread, then be careful about what you post. Everything posted here is of the posters free will. If someone goes over the line of what our Bluelight User Agreement entails, that's why Bluelight has a staff. We will edit it, delete it, unapprove it, and if necessary a warning will be issued.

I'm sure that law enforcement of some kind does watch the board. That's why us as moderators of this forum have always advised to be careful.

steeze said:
man some good stuff has been being passed around in the south east they taste funny and i think it might be because of ink but this stuff is nothing but clean

What do they look like?

w.o.w?

I heard a rumor a few days ago that dose distribution in certain areas might be disrupted due to certain events that happened recently, thats all I will say, I'm not sure on what level this will be but I know some areas will be affected.

steeze said:
No disrespect but unless ive taking a low dose of lsd i havent been able to turn off/on my trips too easily, you have to remember sometimes a DO* trip can feel very clean and those are usually the ones that I have a the control to turn off/on pretty easily
are you positive these are lsd?

100 %....I'm an experienced user.

Sheets of unperforated white paper (small sheets, about 5.5in x 5.5in) going around with spiral design on them in NY area. Very very clean LSD and approx 100ug a hit, maybe more on the 120ug side.

FreedomOfTheMind said:
Sheets of unperforated white paper (small sheets, about 5.5in x 5.5in) going around with spiral design on them in NY area. Very very clean LSD and approx 100ug a hit, maybe more on the 120ug side.

Isn't a sheet usually 2 1/2" by 2 1/2"?

vials, w/w perferated, w/w un perfed, perfed eyes all in central va/westeren va.

PARooolller said:
Isn't a sheet usually 2 1/2" by 2 1/2"?

Do you mean 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches? That is a bit small for a sheet. This sheet is around 5.5in by 5.5in but I have seen sheets bigger (especially perforated blotter)

FreedomOfTheMind said:
Do you mean 2.5 inches by 2.5 inches? That is a bit small for a sheet. This sheet is around 5.5in by 5.5in but I have seen sheets bigger (especially perforated blotter)

1 average hit is 1/4 in x 1/4 in.
1 sheet is 100 hits.

100 1/4 in hits= a sheet that is 2.4 in x 2.4 in.

soooooo, a sheet is ~2.5x2.5 inches

<3

if its any bigger than that^ i would be skeptical of what it is without reagent tests or trust.

perhaps its just more than 100 hits.

in that case it is no longer A sheet but multiple sheets.

Delsyd said:
1 average hit is 1/4 in x 1/4 in.
1 sheet is 100 hits.

100 1/4 in hits= a sheet that is 2.4 in x 2.4 in.

soooooo, a sheet is ~2.5x2.5 inches

<3

Yes.:D

Delsyd said:
perhaps its just more than 100 hits.

in that case it is no longer A sheet but multiple sheets.
well when laying you usualy lay 10 sheets at a time on the same page, so depending on the size it may have a "border"

ooooh my bad i meant 5.5cm which is standard i guess. What a stoner mistake LOL. Damn you NYC Sour Diesel!

Very strong perf'd blotter out here in so. cal

It has a faint red design on white blotter paper...

Status
Not open for further replies.