• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Acetone washing and routes of amphetamine administration

Thoughts on using a grill?

Would a grill burn the epsom salt where an oven would not?

I’ve read a few reports online of people using an enclosed mini toaster oven to dry Epsom salts. So long as it has a door to contain the heat it should work. I also read people find them on eBay for $5-10 so they are a cheap way to preserve your regular oven.

One other thing to remember that I forgot to mention earlier is that you want to vent your (emulated) oven briefly every 20-30 min by cracking the door seal to let the accumulated moist air out. I’m not sure about whether that is needed in a convection oven.

I also read yesterday that in professional labs they often uses special commercial convection ovens (or vacuum ovens) to dry chemicals - so I may have been wrong about them

Hey Guys, I usually don't reply to posts on forum websites but after reading this, I couldn't resist. I usually just read people's comments from around the world to get their perspective about a certain product.
The underground world of methamphetamines is full of shady dealers that will do whatever it takes to make a little extra money by cutting the meth with god only knows what. The bag you give money for is almost like a crap shoot where you aren't 100% sure it is what you paid for...UNTIL NOW. After reading the acetone washing method, the days of putting these unknown chemicals in my body are now gone. This method will turn trash into treasure by getting rid of the cut and send you to da moon with all that dope that you may have thought wasn't any good. Thank you Xorkoth, I will be forever grateful to you for posting this method.

Glad to hear and glad I could help. :) But do be aware that not everything will come out in an acetone wash, some cuts are active drugs that are insoluble in acetone. However it does get a lot of stuff so it's never a bad idea to acetone wash.

Just popping in to say that the most common street-level cut used in my neck of the woods is MSM, which is acetone insoluble.

Just popping in to say that the most common street-level cut used in my neck of the woods is MSM, which is acetone insoluble.

I’m sorry, you are incorrect about this. It is precisely to remove MSM that most people acetone wash meth.

Here is solubility data provided by a chinese manufacturer:

“MSM is easily soluble in water, water solubility: 10g in water at 5 °C, 16g in water at 10 °C, 37g in water at 30 °C, 120g in water at 60 °C , 250g in water at 95 °C 250. Solubility in methanol: 1g at -10 °C, 3.5g at 0 °C, 20g at 30 °C 20, 34g at 60 °C 34 . It is also easily soluble in ethanol, acetone, slightly soluble in toluene, chloroform. MSM aqueous solution is neutral.”

Here is a peer-reviewed scientific paper describing an experiment that relies entirely on the fact that “The extensive solubility of MSM in acetone helps in its easy incorporation into polymer scaffolds”

perfect drying temperature is 40 degrees celsius. I have a microwave that goes that low. Be aware that when opening hot gas escapes, so ventilate.

Ive used my air fryer for this when staying in hotels especially gotta keep the air circulating, but fun fact when your at the pro-level drug user and using terms like anhydronus and hydroscopic, we must still stay humbled enough to see that big words dont equal out shit when your common sense goes out the window and that circulating air through an exhaust say for instance the oven over top exhaust that has a filter and everything doesn't help when low boiling anhydronus isopropyl alcohol and hitting it with hot hot hot acetone or vice versa, the two solvents like to congregate when boiled and sent through and exhaust fan that shoots directly into another room say an open door to a bathroom that the exhaust fan in there is used to pull it up and out the hotel room, and your wifey maybe sitting on the toilet watching the kitchen kemist at work and then as she fades out fast luckily the N95 masks and chem mask on top that prevents me from the being exposed too much to the newly made chloroform which the concentrated fumes are directed at an unintended target almost turning out bad. Moral to this story kitchen kemist professional idiot, and phd in the world of street pharmacy, means nothing when you lose the ability to be humble and appreciate the very small things the cosmos has a way of redacting any type of profound knowledge we may think we have in our pro-level-upping kitchen kemists that we are. So as we go forth remember just cause we may have stepped into a bigger ballpark dont forget your foundations and the small things can turn big real quick.