• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Accidentally Drank Meth Bong Water..??

šŸ’Æ this. By cooling and humidifying the smoke you can take normal breaths which mean whatever small amount people worry about being pulled into the water are more than made up for by fewer bad/ wasted hits
experienced hotrailer takes the cake with the smoke dragon each time

Only idiots use bongwater in meth pipes. Why would you want dissolve the stuff you'retrying to inhake in the water. smh. These people
Lmao youā€™re the only idiot here, nobody used ā€œbong waterā€ in a meth pipe..Iā€™m talking about smoking from a METH BONG..nobody is dissolving precious drugs in water you fucking lame. Youā€™re gonna feel like a bag of dicks when you read this too šŸ˜‚

Lmao youā€™re the only idiot here, nobody used ā€œbong waterā€ in a meth pipe..Iā€™m talking about smoking from a METH BONG..nobody is dissolving precious drugs in water you fucking lame. Youā€™re gonna feel like a bag of dicks when you read this too šŸ˜‚
what i wouldnt give for a bag of dicks. do you snort , inhale , slam oh wait up you plug them!! yah all are teaching this ijut so much

When you're smoking meth through a bubbler pipe bong you're dissolving meth hcl (the vapour) in the water (forming negative d-meth anions with hcl) ass clown. Ass long as the product gets in contact with water you are wasting it(unless drinking or injecting it but that's nott what this is a about). Oil burners or drybongs do not have this issue.

Come on prove me wrong and present us an idea how this can happen. You could cool down the smoke without having it come to contact with waterbut we all know that's not what you meant. Come on baby girl, this is your moment to shine. Do not waste it.

Last edited:
We donā€™t use SWIM here. Itā€™s your boyfriend.
Lol obviously I know that now, if u took the time to read the previous posts. You can see I was brand new at the time of that post and was only going off of what I had seen online in previous years. And yes, I already confirmed it was my boyfriend, youā€™re so smart šŸ˜‰

When you're smoking meth through a bubbler pipe bong you're dissolving meth hcl (the vapour) in the water (forming negative d-meth anions with hcl) ass clown. Ass long as the product gets in contact with water you are wasting it(unless drinking or injecting it but that's nott what this is a about). Oil burners or drybongs do not have this issue.

Come on prove me wrong and present us an idea how this can happen. You could cool down the smoke without having it come to contact with waterbut we all know that's not what you meant. Come on baby girl, this is your moment to shine. Do not waste it.
Lol itā€™s mega weird how concerned u are with what works for me & what gets me higher. Youā€™re free to use whatever method you want, fuck it all the way up my boy. But donā€™t try to be the meth police & tell me my way of smoking is wrong šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

How about u come meet up wit me & see for yourself? Iā€™ll even light the bong for u and everything. Come on lil daddy, I want all the smoke šŸ˜

Lol itā€™s mega weird how concerned u are with what works for me & what gets me higher. Youā€™re free to use whatever method you want, fuck it all the way up my boy. But donā€™t try to be the meth police & tell me my way of smoking is wrong šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Not willing to restrict you by any means. I'm not claiming it doesn't do the job well. As long as you pay for your dope i concider you to be free to do whatever you will to it. I'm even sure your techinique is prettier and and more efficient than mine, and that way gets more bang out of of the buck (if we both were into smokin). Personally my gear goes straight into my arm with 100% bioavalabilty and the fact is that it just is the most efficient way of consumining this thing we call "bagged up motivation" (might not work as well or sound funny in english. I'm not a native english speaker and that's a straight transalation from the ligno used where im from.

How about u come meet up wit me & see for yourself? Iā€™ll even light the bong for u and everything. Come on lil daddy, I want all the smoke šŸ˜
How about you check out my whereabouts. Then you can decide if you're willing to fly me over there for a session and also pay for the return ticket as well.

Lol obviously I know that now, if u took the time to read the previous posts. You can see I was brand new at the time of that post and was only going off of what I had seen online in previous years. And yes, I already confirmed it was my boyfriend, youā€™re so smart šŸ˜‰
I rarely read multiple pages of ā€œdrank bong waterā€ threads.

Okay so, SWIM drank some water from a meth bong by accident..it was inside a Bacardi bottle & he thought it was just liquor..so my question is, should I be concerned about him overdosing or getting sick? He drank maybe 3-4 ounces..This happened about 30-40 mins ago.

I accidentally did that with bong water once when I sucked too hard (force of habit ;))...was pretty gross and I thought I'd get fucking dysentery or legionnaires disease or some shit, but I was totally fine.

I have heard this argument about the meth hcl dissolving in the bong wAter on the way through. It makes sense when you first think about it.

However, I also have the experience of never being able to recover much meth from the 50-100 ml used by small glass bublers. The meth passes through the water in extremely small bubbles and only very briefly - I donā€™t think there is a lot of time for it to dissolve especially with cold or ice water.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve also read something about this from some expert in fluid dynamics or a similar area who made some point about the surface tension and the ratio of meth molecules to other molecules in the base/vapour.