• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Accidentally Drank Meth Bong Water..??

SoCalShordie

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Okay so, SWIM drank some water from a meth bong by accident..it was inside a Bacardi bottle & he thought it was just liquor..so my question is, should I be concerned about him overdosing or getting sick? He drank maybe 3-4 ounces..This happened about 30-40 mins ago.

Hopefully its not a kid. I've once read of a child (maybe 5 or 6 years old) drinking meth bong water and dying from cardiac arrest.

If it's a child you should take them to the emergency room. If its an adult it all depends on the amount of meth in the water, the person's age/body weight and tolerance to methamphetamine.

No it’s not a fucking kid, it was my boyfriend. And why would a child be drinking from a Bacardi bottle thinking it was just alcohol?? Smh.

Considering that a kid drinking meth bong water could have a fatal outcome, I'm sort of obligated to mention it 🤔

An adult male with a tolerance to meth shouldn't have an issue

Considering that a kid drinking meth bong water could have a fatal outcome, I'm sort of obligated to mention it 🤔

An adult male with a tolerance to meth shouldn't have an issue
Well there is no kid, just an adult male who’s currently lit as fuck..so apparently all the water did was get his ass high lol.

You’re going to get more appropriate answers if you stop using SWIM. It confuses things and quite frankly does nothing to protect you as a poster.

Just say if it was you or your boyfriend. As @negrogesic has stated he has to mention things like the dangers of a child drinking meth water because you’re using SWIM.

It’s also not allowed on this forum. I’m sure it’s in the BLUA.

whats SWIM. new kid on the block but secure enough to ask questions that are obvious to many

whats SWIM. new kid on the block but secure enough to ask questions that are obvious to many
In some forums people post as SWIM...meaning someone who isn't me. As in I'm posting here but asking for a friend so I don't incriminate myself. BL keeps us safe and secure so we don't have to pretend it isn't us when we post. We can be honest and open and receive the care and info that we need.

SWIM abbreviation Someone Who Isn't Me, not a term we use here seen often on drugs forum etc , although it doesnt actually give you any legal protection whatsoever and makes posts confusing and difficult to read we dont SWIM here

In some forums people post as SWIM... meaning someone who isn't me. As in I'm posting here but asking for a friend so I don't incriminate myself. BL keeps us safe and secure so we don't have to pretend it isn't us when we post. We can be honest and open and receive the care and info that we need.
received more care and info here than from elders and mentors thn i have been given living on this old ball of mud for 50 odd years and even from the google god, much thanks

Last edited:
SWIM abbreviation Someone Who Isn't Me, not a term we use here seen often on drugs forum etc , although it doesnt actually give you any legal protection whatsoever and makes posts confusing and difficult to read we dont SWIM here
ty for clarification

You’re going to get more appropriate answers if you stop using SWIM. It confuses things and quite frankly does nothing to protect you as a poster.

Just say if it was you or your boyfriend. As @negrogesic has stated he has to mention things like the dangers of a child drinking meth water because you’re using SWIM.

It’s also not allowed on this forum. I’m sure it’s in the BLUA.
@negrogesic isnt motivated by anything other than wisdom and common good sense. There are plenty of things that go past mods probably deserving of correction or clarification, probably even him. However if he becomes aware of an opportunity to shed light he simply does it without much fanfare and certainly without theatrics. This is going to embarrass him but he's the only moderator on bluelight.org I'd trust with my personal stash

jk... I was hoping to hear Shawty re going out last night did you have FUN !!!?

In some forums people post as SWIM...meaning someone who isn't me. As in I'm posting here but asking for a friend so I don't incriminate myself. BL keeps us safe and secure so we don't have to pretend it isn't us when we post. We can be honest and open and receive the care and info that we need.
I would encourage you to go to the drug studies forum and look at the study posted by @Skeebs. I took part in it and it’s incredibly interesting. But don’t let any illusion be that your anonymity is protected on BL because it isn’t. Not due to BL but due to things like the application him and his team have developed.