• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acacia Confusa: 76 hours and the x-tals won't stop growing.

Be Aware that literally 90% of places selling "Acacia" root bark are not always selling it.
They are selling basically an entire ground up tree.
You know you are getting the real stuff if it is radioactive orange in color. That is the root bark
All of the purple and tan and blonde and pink root bark is literally just a giant shredded tree that someone found and put through a woodchipper.

"nicotine, nornicotine, anhalamine, mescaline, and 3,4,5-trihydroxy-phenethylamine (demethylated mescaline)."

Oh my... That would be one fucked up and potentially deadly trip!

Interesting.

Thanks for the info on fake Acacia as well. With how hard it is to get MHRB now, I'm sure many will be looking for a new DMT source.

I know it makes me wonder if acacia confusa is active orally
even after i have boiled most of the alkaloids out of it with vinegar.

Could be other things in there. Lots of them, we don't have the right supplies to remove.

Ok I have tried this tek now twice https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=44251 , I believe this is the tek the OP used, I have amazing ground bark from mature hawaiin ACRB and I am getting such little yields and it is all NMT-DMT Combo, its super good but I am getting like a .25g a pull? What the heck could I be doing wrong, I have gotten some white crystals off the jars. I do the first precip at cool dark room temp then next three in the freezer. I was barley even able to pull enough for 100mg gift for the night I have 400g ACRB left anyone have a real good A/B recommendation or STB, I just want to get 5 grams for christmas gifts...

I've never tried extracting from Acacia Confusa, but a buddy and I got 3 moderate trips from some ayahuasca we made with 28g Confusa. We both have extensive experience with hallucinogens.

Toluene and xylene are indeed where it's at. Great for mescaline extraction too.

Are we actually going to descend into tribalism over this? I think we're broadly on the same team. Even if you're obviously wrong and aromatic solvents are clearly better ;)

Are we actually going to descend into tribalism over this? I think we're broadly on the same team. Even if you're obviously wrong and aromatic solvents are clearly better ;)
Ha, tell that to my yields. Who's going tribal anyways? Was just pointing out a literal fact that unless you want nearly your entire house to stink like an extremely strong solvent like Xylene then you should probably use Naptha. ;) If done outdoors I would use Xylene/Toulene though!

I am about to do my first extract in the near future. I was wondering what exact brand of lye did you use? What kind of naptha?
Crazy yield by the way, you are quite the kitchen alchemist.
I have 454gs of a. confusa which i think is pretty high quality, I just want to get everything right you know. Any advice you could throw my way would be greatly apperciated. Thank you.