• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acacia Confusa: 76 hours and the x-tals won't stop growing.

Psychonautical

Bluelighter
Hey Gang. I know some of you out here in the innerwebs have probably used acacia for extracting it's illustrious magic hidden inside.
I was just curious as to what some peoples experiences with this root bark have been like.

Honestly... my first pull i got about... 6 grams of NMT oil//DMT N-Oxide, which i sustituted onto some Changa.
which after alot of decanting and freeze precepitation.
I then got 11.7 Grams of WHITE DMT. It's still growing. There was probably only like 2 more grams in this pull.
I washed it again, and literally LOST nothing. It isn't lye, i preformed many tests on it. melting tests ect. It evaporates cleanly and almost instantly.
This is the purest shit i've ever seen in my life
Then i got 5 grams of YELLOW DMT

And this was 3 pulls from a 10 liter reduction on 454 grams of root bark, down to a easily managable 750mls.

What have some of your experiences been like with it?

This, to me is absolutely nuts.

I've only extracted from MHRB before but i would expect maybe 1.5% dmt. Either something is amiss or you have the best ever source of root bark. Did you try smoking the product?

I smoked the product with my girlfriend last night.
Acacia is Beautiful
From one toke i looked at my Celing and i watches the stucko morph into a tigers face, when he stopped looking at me he went and chased other tigers, INTO jelly fish.
I decided to take another toke.... Suddenly i was immeresed in a world of sacred geometry. Then i was saying something to my girlfriend and i realized my ego was driving the words.
I have no clue what the statement was. It was just ego driven. She asked me what it was i was doing as i was Cooking the pipe for way longer than i should have.

I burned my patterned shirt and took this final toke.

Oh Snap... the toke was burnt to shit due to me over cooking it and enter my lungs at a searing and burning pace. My vision BURNED through with visuals. I puked up gunk from my lungs all over the table. But I immediately felt better.

Everything danced and morphed and swayed and my girlfriend turned into a little native girl, she had the make up on and everything.
She danced with her hair and created with spiritual egg around her which was so gorgeous.

I came down 15 minutes later, with my mind completely blown.

My girlfriend only had one toke, and said, she was an extremely happy plant.

I'm not complaining.

The stuff is not harsh there is no lye in it and i only used a few grams of himalayan rock salt to help with the process.
Considering it is bit and the emulsified mixture was black. I know the subtle pink flecks within the dmt itself are actually the coloration off of the rock salt.
it makes the DMT look "cute"...

There will be pictures i just keep forgetting to post them.

I have 2.95 more grams of the DMT N Oxide NMT oil in a plate as well.

Very impressive yield - well done ...

Yes , some acacias can make mhrb look pretty ordinary ; but many species have seasonal alkaloid variations .
I have not studied A . Confusa myself , but hear of consistent high yields , however , your results are the highest I have heard of - astonishing ; congratulations .

I am fortunate to live in Australia where many acacia species occur in abundance naturally , or are planted by authorities along highways and urban streets , etc .
Sometimes they are highly desirable species such as A. F+++++++++ , which grows unbelievably fast under cultivation [ watered and fed ] ; and does not require root or bark harvesting which is very detrimental to the health of the trees - the alks are in the leaf in very high quantities , and are of a very clean composition .
Harvesting small amounts of research material does not harm the trees , however , increasing numbers of people are growing their own tress on their own properties , or are planting out seedlings [ " ferals " ] for their own future use in places such as vacant lots , industrial properties , eroded landscapes , etc , etc ... Once established A . F+++++++++ will grow very quickly without irrigation , practically anywhere without any cultivation .

Many Aussie wattles [ acacias ] contain desirable alkaloids in the leaves [ phyllodes ] , but only a very few species are truly outstanding in yields and purity ...
Happily these species are very easy to grow , and one [ A . F+++++++++ ] grows very fast . This one is probably the best source of Oz alkaloids ....
These desirable species will grow virtually anywhere , and are to an extent frost resistant and able to cope with a wide climatic range - from tropical to frosty temperate areas [ but I am not sure about extreme winters ] .

PM me should you wish to learn more .... [ although I may not reply immediately , but will do so eventually ..... ] . [ please move if I have posted in wrong forum ]

Last edited:
http://postimg.org/gallery/45f12keg/4219eed5/
The picture link has collapsed... as of late...
I will upload again shortly

WEEP!

WEEP AT MY YEILD!!!

I dissolved all of the yellow stuff back into the Naptha.

But the Pink Cute Stuff is godly

30mg is a breakthrough...

This tree was seriously the HAPPIEST tree ever!!!

Those Resin Balls are almost all 1 gram each of the DMT N-Oxide x NMT combination.
I whipped it, exactly the way a person would whip cannabis oil.

Those 2 Rocks, on the lid are just under 1 gram each.

Last edited:
I can literally smell the stuff. :D

...and nice to see that I'm not the only one storing his dmt in those little jam jars!

If you want to know what Teks i used.
I used a Mixture of https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=44251
and http://elfspice.tripod.com/acacia/acacia_extraction.html
You see i Improvised a few steps myself.

I used only incremental amounts of extra lye, I made my Soup extra thick.

I used 10L of water, for 454grams of root bark.
and reduced that 10L down to
500 ML

Decanting is also your friend. It's your best friend if you actually want to get crystalline chunks like what i got.
There is ALOT of NMT oil, but when it is in the Ronsonol, and when you freeze precipitate and continuously decant the NMT oil off your crystals.
(it rolls off like fat in water, when frozen)

You will be extremely surprised with the relative insane purity of your final product.

NMT has amazing effects on it's own. They last MUCH longer than DMT.

^Do you ever consume pharmahuasca-type mixes? Be interesting to know how NMT was on an MAOI.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was psychoactive without the need of an Maoi.
Acacia Confusa, is orally active on it's own.

But only for like 45 minutes and then you purge violently our your rectum.
It's a downright silly high.

Mimosa h. is also active alone, isn't it? Has anyone elucidated the responsible chemical? The received wisdom is that NMT will be entirely metabolised on the first pass by MAO, but received wisdom is there to be challenged. *resigns self to wasting next hour trying to find out*

Honestly i don't know how many beta carbolines or tryptamines are in this rootbark.
But for all we know there is something undiscovered in there.
That is psychoactive, but due to a toxic component within the rootbark itself
Your body rejects it rather quickly.

Yeah most likely, DMT makes you purge, but nothing like aya. Acacias are chock full of alkaloids, I imagine they discover more all the time (remember that hoax when they declared meth was a natural substance found in wattles?).

Well apparently i got mine at the right time of season.
Do not order it from Taiwan. Hawaii is experiencing "winter" right now
or as they call it Hooilo.

For whatever reason the tree seems to convert the NMT into DMT during the winter cycle.

If you get it during the growth stages of the summer months you end up getting about 60/40 split of NMT vs DMT
rather than the other way around.

This guy i'm getting it from only harvests from 30+ year old trees, which the government is basically making him and his crew ecologically remove from mountain tops.
It's a weed tree there. Invasive Species.