• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Absolutely No Black Tar on The East Coast?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been doing NJ and NYC dope 20+ years and I've never dealt with anything like what is happening on the street nowadays. The synthetic fent bullshit is very prevalent which is making it tough for people without very good connects. Gone are the days where you could cold cop on the street and get solid to great shit.

You never know what you will get in NJ now. Unless I am familiar with a stamp I don't buy anything in Newark or Paterson without sampling first or hearing a review from a trusted friend.

this guy got it spot on... can't even tell you how many people I've lost in recent months... even my best friend who tried to help me when i was bad, he wasn't even in it that long, 2 years at absolute most... this kid didn't even shoot it, so he sniffed a bag 3 weeks ago and died immediately, its that fent shit.

i stopped shooting dope 2 years ago and have been on subs ever since, so its like i got out as soon as it got REAL bad with the fent, funny what you say about trenton and newark and patterson, i used to cold cop there a few years ago when we were sick, sure we got beat a few times, BUT there were times when we'd score that perfect white flaky heroin that just rocks you... the good shit... from random dealers on the street

tbh i miss the scene and think and shooting dope every single day, even while on my high dose of subs, but for real I'm glad I'm not a user now, id be dead for sure

East coast here. Witnessed tar once in my life in 92, but never used it, as it was a one time thing from a Cali dude who moved here.

Powder - ranges from grey to tan but the most potent has been light with an almost orangish tint. As for euphoria , after all this time I think my brain can't feel euphoria anymore. You shoot, you nod or you function.

Weight mostly but slips at times.

I just maintain now to avoid sickness , as I don't feel euphoria or get "high" anymore.

I'm on the east coast, I don't do opiates besides occasional kratom or a sub anymore (former junkie.) If you do heroin you WILL eventually get a hot bag and bite the dust. Not interested in dying. That's the state of the east coast heroin union address. Dance-safe is selling fent tests I believe (them or someone else) get those if you're involved in dope at this point.

I've gotten tar in Florida from two different unconnected people. One was a gang member. This was about 5 years ago and they we're both very good heroin.

I used to get legit powder heroin without fent in Florida about 4 years ago.

It's all fent now around there from what I hear...even the pills

Last edited:
I've been doing NJ and NYC dope 20+ years and I've never dealt with anything like what is happening on the street nowadays. The synthetic fent bullshit is very prevalent which is making it tough for people without very good connects. Gone are the days where you could cold cop on the street and get solid to great shit.

You never know what you will get in NJ now. Unless I am familiar with a stamp I don't buy anything in Newark or Paterson without sampling first or hearing a review from a trusted friend.

Thankfully I have established people I know in NYC and Brooklyn because things are more consistent there. stamps stay the same for much longer periods and dealers don't come and go every few months so there is better customer service. There is still fent there if you are buying from random dudes but there is still rock solid, good old-fashioned South American H too from the right people.

If I was starting out now it would be very frustrating. I'm thankful I know enough quality people in the game. Shit is crazy now, people OD'ing left and right because of this bullshit created in some Chinese lab. The fent isn't even enjoyable if you ask me.

Keep ? for the real....it's out there.
Well, such is duality eh? Everyone flocked to the east coast to thrive in their opiate addiction, and over time (as with everything) a diluted and crap version of shit was created to keep up with the demand. Quantity $$$, over quality... greed, once again corrupting and exploiting things... hahaha. I am glad you are safe tho! If only everyone could educate as well as be concerned with keeping pure quality in our drugs... the synthetic cut shit drug world would not be thriving if we all just didn’t seek out whatever the hell we could to appeal our desires.. but once again, DUALITY!!!! The brain and it’s synapses and passage ways become conditioned to repeat what brings it reward and relief.. accompanied by the disconnections of parts of our brain, that is what makes addiction such a uniquely insidious path... it is so explainable through science, yet so conflicting in the soul.. we always desire what feels “good”..
so weird... we are naturally designed to work towards what releases dope in our brains.. dopamine.. such a monumental chemical eh? XD ahhh I’m babblig:D

Wow.. Amazing reading this from Melbourne Australia. Thank god this fent shit hasnt hit our shores.. it wouldnt be allowed, theres a complete different culture when it comes too Heroin here. For the end user its a matter of whos shit you think is better and majority its the same. The China White UGlobe bricks are great..but the Golden triangle bricks are just as good.. its really a person choice. Theres a few Asian gangs/crime familys that are in constant compitition too win the market. My guy is at the top of the recieving end (He gets usually 4 keys of pure UGlobe from the monthly shipment.. i dont ask questions but from what ivee seen when a shipment comes in it looks to be distributed among 6 or so with equal ammounts. Ive chilled with him before and some people come for as small as 2grams and others take 100g. He cuts it with a butterfly knife into the bag, he said once when i asked about not cutting it (unlike the meth scene) he joking said thats because asians have respect, you white guys just get greedy the end up in jail or dead. If i cut this and my guys sending it found out i'd be a dead man. Just like if i found out any of those guys cut it they know ill be on them. So 90% of the time even on the straight its random sized white rock. I do know someone that sells both #4 (china white) and #3 brown afghan. #4 is way harder to smoke but i love smoking so much i am prepared to waste a lot. Plus #4 is that much more pure being in hcl salt form it makes up the inefficiency when smoking with the high purity/complete purity. Ive only ever seen black tar once, and i much prefered the afghan powder. You guys have the meth good. We have the H. If only it was legal to swap haha

I've seen that in Asian gangs. Shits usually more pure, here in the US if you get shit in the deep South, like border area Texas, shit tends to be good because it hasn't been stepped on 40 times.

My fiancé and I have come to Blandford, Massachusetts to visit his family. We haven't brought enough powder H to last us until we leave. So dumb on our part. We have had no luck finding anything. I've asked randoms and people have looked at us like we're the scum of the earth. Bummer. We're from Myrtle Beach. The thing is that we're going to be very sick very soon. What can we do to stop withdrawal? Any help is appreciated.

This isn't really an appropriate discussion for OD, and it's a little to close to potential sourcery IMO.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.