• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A tribute to the Bluelighter of the moment: No other than BACKO himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I meet most people sober... and I get on better with people when I am sober because I am not in *I wanna dance mode* and i can remember who they are

People people!! DO not be fooled by the shenanegans of this Bluelighter... he really is nothing more than a post whore who stands people up for coffee, and leaves them waiting for 1/2 and hour when he said he'd stick around... :p

But seriously dude, where were you??

lol

I have a vague recollection of meeting backo at the "sober" meet up (wot happend to the sober part??)

backo: you actually remember people that you've met on drugs? :p

nah man - no problems 'cause i really had to get going anyways... i'll keep an eye out for you next week... ;)

ANd sydkiwi: is it really that unusual to remember people you've met whilst high? I remember quite a lot of the people i have met high... maybe i take less drug than you then... :\

but he aint coming to the doof on the 30th

hmmmm that sure as hell upset me

:p

Peace
wHiTeBoY

that's cool, neither am i... but you can both come to elixer on the 11th of oct!!! :) I'll be at that one =D

what????? he's not coming!!!! and neither is cosmic!!!!

*runs off to cry and pout* :(

Cosmic Mist said:
nah man - no problems 'cause i really had to get going anyways... i'll keep an eye out for you next week... ;)

ANd sydkiwi: is it really that unusual to remember people you've met whilst high? I remember quite a lot of the people i have met high... maybe i take less drug than you then... :\

i think i have a bad memory and im not a pot smoker hahahha oh dear must be the chems...

dont worry doofqueen

i think i have some degree of power over backo, he will prolly come if i try to convince him

but as for you cosmic, i am MUCHLY sad, i wanted to see you!

peace

whiteboy

*in cute cheerleader outfit*
BACKO BACKO! He's my man!
If he can't do it, NO ONE CAN!!!

Heh, of course he's not literally my man, (don't want to falsely disappoint scores of BLer girls ;) ) but every time I have stumbled into Backo, it has been more than a pleasure and I sincerely hope that our paths cross again soon so I can share in the Backo Magic! %)

ohh thats mate... i finally worked out u are beffles hehe coolio.

Umm whitey has no control over me. but I am a bad influence on him :).. I ruined his 4 year drinking streak (with the exception to the drinking rule, baileys) and ruined his smoking streak last night lol.

You cant corrupt me Whiteboy cause im well ahead of u.

^^ u better be coming doofing

*gets whip out*

^^ that can be good or bad depending on your decision

;) =D

ok, i haven't met backo as yet (the seperating states probably doesn't help :)), but i'm definitely a fan. if at any stage i venture up his way, i'll be making sure i catch up with the dude - everything i read by him impresses me, and everyone else already loves him, so why not!!

quality street dude.

mate my tribute got to 4 pages... Do u like it HUH? DoEs It Feel Good? U like that dont u Bitch! YEAH call me daddy yeah! U like giving backo a big head dont you!! BAAaaccccckkoooooooo!

although for a tribute i probably posted about 50 times :D

After Friday night/ Saturday night there are a few more things I'd like to add...

- You kept my brother company just to make sure he enjoyed his first clubbing experience and I have so much respect, admiration and love for you for that!

- Your drunken ass can party longer and harder than those gurning kids. Truly amazing to watch. =D

- You've proved yourself to be a dirty, dirty, dirty minded man and that's just made me like ya even more!

Huzzah the elitist, materialistic, wanker posse! ;)

yeah... backo is a champion for sure :)

during my time up in sydney, you really made me feel welcome. its nice to find somebody out there who shares a lot of my opinions on life and society, and somebody who cares about how they sound when they talk :p

the best thing i like about you is that you are who you are, no trying to be somebody else to fit in with a crowd. you are you, and that is very refreshing. and also, around you i feel like i can be myself more without giving other people the total shits.

you know what i mean.

we had some good times up in sydney dude, thanks for all that!!! :D

Cohaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.