• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A tribute to the Bluelighter of the moment: No other than BACKO himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a strong misconception that I do drugs....
To which I say your taking the piss... I just come here for the daily newspaper

Backo,

You da man ! I never forget when I first met you, i thought you were some not so nice bl'er, and then avioded you for the whole night. Then someone else is like oh, have you met backo ? And im like Backo ? Geez man, I thought you were someone else ! You ended being the nicest and most friendliest person i have ever met a rave. I love your openness and ability to see only the best people. Its amazing quality that I truely admire. Thanks dude for the good times, always with the ego boost (mel, you look so hot tonight !) and just being my friend when I needed someone to listen to when things werent that great ! You are awesome, and I cant wait to play catch up soon !=D

BREAKaBEAT said:
Backo,

You da man ! I never forget when I first met you, i thought you were some not so nice bl'er, and then avioded you for the whole night. Then someone else is like oh, have you met backo ? And im like Backo ? Geez man, I thought you were someone else ! You ended being the nicest and most friendliest person i have ever met a rave. I love your openness and ability to see only the best people. Its amazing quality that I truely admire. Thanks dude for the good times, always with the ego boost (mel, you look so hot tonight !) and just being my friend when I needed someone to listen to when things werent that great ! You are awesome, and I cant wait to play catch up soon !=D

:) thats sweet. I was starting to worry when I was reading that :). I met you the night when u met Macksta... It was a doubly good night for u hey. Nah your great... and you have the most interesting life story. Your a great chick to speak to online and u know how to pump me for information.

Thanks for the post. I appreciate this

Honey, I was so off chops that night I dont remember meetign you at transmission. Many people claim this to be true, including yourself, but I didnt see you with my eyes until 2tribes !

So in a way I did forget the first night I met you !

same story when I met mirage and starbeats at 2 tribes... appartently i had been speaking to them for like 1 hour before I met them...

I saw them later on and they were really nice to me... So I just thought they were nice people... had no idea who they were.. also Starbeats was wearing a hat and I thought she looked hot so i stuck around... later they told me who they were and i was like... Ive always wanted to meet u guys.. then they said... u just did for like an hour... anyway it was the day I became jealous of mirage... basically for his shuffle :p

hehe oh well.

seriously guys PLEASE stop writing such nice things about this guy...this thread makes me want to puke!!! (and it will give him a big head ;))

granted he is *most* of the things you have said and this is a tribute thread and not a dissing thread but still, i can't hack it any longer

I've been reading this thread thinking "you guys live in la la land...if only you knew!"

*grins* *runs from BL*

disclaimer: he's my bestfriend I'm allowed to say this

so now the dissing starts...

he's paranoid, vain, insecure, moody, a hopeless drunk, frustrating, stubborn, selfish, crowd-pleaser, meanie who makes me cry, arrogant, annoying, hurtful, nasty, disagreeable, disturbing, harsh, provoking, ruthless and a heartbreaker

...and he knows more about fashion than i do... ... ...ok so that isn't saying very much as i am sooooo out-of-the-know when it comes to fashion, but hey!

...dude, mind me if i'm wrong, but you're paranoid ;)

its actually

mind me if im wrong MAN, but i think your paranoid.... silly bitch;)

I've known Backo ever since he was an overweight little turd in year 7 who punched me a lot and since we're still friends now, I guess we're stuck together for life now ;)

hmmm I got to punch you like once or twice a day or some shit like that... so acumulated up... I could go to town on u today. I never understood my reasoning.

I never understood why I did that... but that only was at the beginning or year 7 when i had no consence...

Your probably one of my closest friends because I can tell you anything and u dont judge me... your obviously a good friend to be able to put up with the shit I shovel in your direction... Hopefully we'll still be close when we are old and grey

I suppose then, geeky as it sounds, that the internet has been a blessing as without it you all would be other nameless faces in a club that would not have touched my life in such a positive way.

oh but no u insane you will always be my Yum cha coffee chum

lol.. people hold a very high opinion of you backo ;)

you're a crazy mofo.... we met in the most holy of all places, in the Godskitchen arena of TT 2003 while armin was playing =D we were both out of it, but at least I remember meeting you there!!

you impressed me from moment 1- I seriously thought you were the coolest guy eva and wasn't let down by my fuct mind on the 2nd, 3rd or many more catch ups I've had with you since :)

jebus, quite the ass kissing, err loving thread :D

backo u wouldnt remember me, but i bumped into u at the last halcyon, u conducted urself in a satisfactory social manner, i pointed at your shoes and ran off i think, as i do :\

Status
Not open for further replies.