• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

We use to refer to oc 80's as blues or bluegills even though there really greenish

question

I have been doing heroin for over a year now and am just switching to iv

I just took a shot and got the rush and high but still got some little blisters like i missed the shot

Has anyone else taken a shot, knew you hit the vein, but still got blisters??

blues is referring to valium, im sure.

Iheart, yeah you can still get little blisters. you are probably missing at the very end of your shot or having a histamine reaction. if it doesnt hurt, then you didnt miss.

You can always plugg heroin, it works well. Also you wont get any impurities. Bioacitivity should be close to IV.

^^ BLUES ARE JUST A NAME FOR DILAUDID, i feel like i've always known this, and thats what kids in jerzey call them on the streets, and check out the movie Drugstore Cowboy. all they do is blues the entire time and they make it quite clear that is is dilaudid (hydromorphone, etc.).

There's no one specific drug named "blues." Could it be hydromorphone? Yes. Could it be 10mg Valiums? Yes. Could it be 30mg Roxicodones? Yes. Do you see what I'm getting at here?

"Blues" could be any number of drugs.

----------------
Now playing: Elemental Zazen - Break
via FoxyTunes

ive generally always heard blues used for valium, but it is starting to be used for roxys as well

Uh....

...Why COULDN'T you plug dope? I mean, it's OBVIOUSLY water soluble, right? Yeah, you can plug dope. & it's actually quite effective.

They see me trollin'.... They hatin'...

ive generally always heard blues used for valium, but it is starting to be used for roxys as well

Yeah, I mean a lot of it depends on the area. But generally, when someone refers to "blues" they're referring to the 30mg Roxi's. But, I can understand the confusion it would bring, if the term "blues" is referencing Valium in your locale.

& I say that, because a lot of people where I'm from refer to "blues" as the blue 1MG xanax. Since they call Roxi 30's, "perc 30's" like fucking [censored]. But yeah, it's usually all about the location and what exactly "blues" refers to, as I've mentioned up there.

----------------
Now playing: Blockhead - Music By Cavelight
via FoxyTunes

i just never thought of it..i always preferred snorting my dope

would one use the same amount of powder as snorting or does it have a higher BA and you need less?

yea its probably at least twice as strong when plugged compared to snorting. its my preffered ROA since i haven't picked up the needle.

hmmm off to buy a jab then..worst part is the feeling of having to shit yourself when you plug

[
While i was still indulging with the needle & dope, I came across a few mexicans who were selling tar at all times, yet on these days, the tar was in powder form. Right away, I think oh hell no, I'm getting burned, right? In his broken English he's saying "no! Is the same! Is the same!", and I'm like-bullshit. So dude takes the powder, and starts blowing warm air from his mouth on it, and by god, little by little I swear it started turning into tar! It was like it had yet to go thru some type of "last proccessing" or some shit. Eventually, after he blew enough warm air on it, he had a sale:D.
So, what do you think is up with that??? Now you have even more reason to research and wonder....yes? same here, but it sounds like a relatively fun challenge to see what an Advanced Google might turn up. You never know. I feel you'll find alot more avenues than me, though, and please share them if you do, ok? Doesn't have to be on here, you can PM me if you'd like/rather, and I honestly am not trying to make you work, just thinking it has caught your interest as much as mine. Thanks for all... Christopher

the dope in eugene\portland these days is called gunpowder heroin and it is MUCH more potent than most tar. i've read up to 80-90% as tested by police after confiscation.

Oc to Heroin

First hello to ALL and I love bluelight, relatively new butf ind myself on it everyday exploring, reading, posting etc. I have built myself quite a big OC habit. I only fuck with 80's and have been on the rise as of lately. I can easily snort 3-4 80's in a one day and not get any type of nod. Smoking weed enhances the OC but never really does the trick if you catch my drift. Anyways I am not posting this to get chewed out and being told to quit. I understand that there is a time and place for everything and right now i don't feel like its the right time for me to quit. 8) Anyways I plan on getting some H (powder) tonight. I basically want feedback from people that have done both and want to know if I can achieve the high i want (nodtastic) by snorting the heroin even with my OC tolerance. I don't want to waste my money if its not worth it. Looking for responses from people who have switched from OC to heroin. I plan on buying a gram and snorting small lines not necessarily finishing the whole gram in one night. Thanks in Advance.
ZZ

Last edited:
I snort my h mate. I've not come off OC though so can't comment on the difference between the two but I know that by snorting small lines of h if you have a gram, you will definatly get the nod and what you want.

From a harm reduction point of view, I got into a lot of trouble with h addiction so please be careful mate. I'm not having a go in the slightest but it's a piece of advice I wish I had listened to. Good luck.

The only way to stay using heroin is to take days off. Daily use gets to be a killer. Look up pics on google images of junkies and see if you want your arm looking like leprosy,

I don't plan on IVing . I realize there is no coming back after that first shot. Did you read my post or just start assuming on your own. Thanks for the advice though, I know you are trying to look out

@ OpiateBliss
I was taking 2 80mg OC's spaced out over about 6 hrs. When I switched to heroin, 3 bags got me about the same high and yes, I could nod. This was powder dope from NY btw.