• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric A guide to ego death and how to achieve it

I knew it - another "Psychedelic master" who follows you around for 12 months after you disagree with him about acid...remember, if we gave everyone acid the world would be a wonderful place wouldn't it..
Petty arguments -especially those that are (at least at first glance) pointless- have no place in PD. Please keep any personal issues you may have with each other off of here.

This technique seems very calming and interesting when attempted sober. Can't wait to try it next time I take LSD. Thanks for sharing, @TripSitterNZ!

I enjoyed the Maok vid, @TripSitterNZ, I played it twice. That's coming from someone who's not the biggest fan of floaty ambient music, and tends to be turned off by vocal music. It was a properly enchanting experience, thanks for sharing.

This is still hands down the best thing I have ever bought into the universe. A true fire method to transcend your ego and merge into infinite consciouness

his music is 100% a good trip. Soon as i put it on all the anxiety and come up roughness disappeared and it was just intense peace. His improv is insane he plays music from a open heart focusing on deep release. so far i have been able to tap into a deeper peace in daily life when i sleep its just a bliss of white light. I hope it stays the same. I will try this technique with shrooms in the future aswell.

I would lose my shit if i heard that stuff while on a large dose of a psychedelic. A driving force being because a) such a thing is foreign to me and b) i cant ignore music as background sounds

What's funny is that the other day i was reading an FXE trip report (because ive had some difficult experiences with it) and in the trip report they said:

T0:30- I decide to immerse myself. I plug in my headphones, close my eyes and lie down on my couch. I surrender myself to the compound. I queue up Burial’s seminal LP “Untrue”. The internal hole space of this compound is vast, it is dark, it is punctuated with streamers of light and trails of color.

So i thought, hmmmm i wonder what that sounds like, and here it is:

And i thought, maybe this is why i dont like FXE, because that is about the last thing would want to pass through my eyes while on 170mg of FXE (which i imagine is very disorienting).

The underlying driver of this is perhaps why i have a difficult time with psychedelics in general.

maybe this is why i dont like FXE, because that is about the last thing would want to pass through my eyes while on 170mg of FXE (which i imagine is very disorienting).
That honestly sounds like pretty solid disso trip music to me.

But I listened to a metal album while on a low dose of ketamine last week.