• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric A guide to ego death and how to achieve it

Cannabis can and does provide the opportunity for insightful relaxed connection to the infinite, just as the psychedelics do when used with respect occasionally as a spiritual medicine.

Used chronically it becomes a 'opiate-like' pain medicine and at that point (daily use) it diminishes the magic of psychedelics.
Over use of psychedelics also diminish their value and impact, beginning with tolerance and resulting in a bad abuse habit.

You can add a bit of salvia if you want to assure a disconnect from whatever you think ego is, I am certain nobody here really knows what ego is or what ego loss is but we all do know extreme inebriation, and we know the more elusive euphoria.

lsa + salvia was one of my best experiences it is so clean and visual like dmt on mushrooms and cactus

true ego death is the achievement of the non dual state of awareness anything that is still a dualistic experince is still not a complete release of the ego.

would you equate ego as something chained down, and the non-dual state as a dissolution of the chain?

then coming down would be the re-solidification of what was there before, dragging the creepy thing back to its cage in your self.

this would engage additional dualism - separation, and let the re-connection occur at the end.

for me the best part is connectedness with all things, seeing and being connection, separation becomes insignificant as connectedness takes over: ego is a fantasy I am not involved with.

coming down has less connection potential but is inspired by the oneness.

my paradigm does not embrace the term ego or ego-death although while connected to the universe egoic behavior is a joke. a complete non-issue.

we could stay forever in non duality if achieved without psychedelics but still interact with this world just our awareness would now be centered in infinity and not attached to our mind which in the sense of things is also a illusion the ego is a illusion we are already illumined by the grace of being but till we realize the self we have to do things like meditation and live in duality.

There is at least one other likely explanation for the small number of adverse reactions now being treated. Up until 1970 or so, street acid usually contained 100 to 200 micrograms of LSD, enough to assure a full‐blown trip. Since then, and especially since 1972, the typical street product has been far less potent. The bulk of it seems to contain no more than 25 to 50 micrograms. In the overwhelming majority of cases, this is not enough to bring on a full response or lead to adverse reactions.

Agreed, @PriestTheyCalledHim - I’ve had more issues with underdosing using greymarket analogs. When I was eating sand WoW, we’d almost always get just floored from 1 hit, but for big fun we’d pop a quad and then you couldn’t see for a few hours through the fractal haze. It’s like a real trip will bypass one’s ability to get caught up with any one effect (like body strangeness) and just let the experience happen. But I do enjoy my small doses and microdoses, it’s just that for me, that’s the territory where adverse reactions have occurred - not on my full dose trips.
It’s good to hear someone else report that or suggest it, so thanks!

sands said after the orange sunshine days chemists agreeed to lay them at 100 ug a hit and he said people can choose what experince they want. Two for a full blown visual trip 3 to see god.

Related to the ego death issue:
from the point of view of inebriation:

My sense of continuity or sanity (Apollonian mind set) is something I get from the recent experiences still contextual in my short term memory (between 3-5 minutes of continuity) against which I can relate my mental/emotional/moral/spiritualcohesiveness AKA the illusion of ego.

The more colorful, sensuous, dancing, joyful side which Dionysis brings (i.e. being stoned/inebriated) is so much overlaid feedback that my recent mental contents (that little 5 minute ShortTermMemory window) has very little contribution to the ongoing experience. Apollo normally gives sanity to the context, while Dionysis sings and dances louder.

When Dionysis arrives (I tend to keep that door open) I can really loose my cohesive continuity.

That might really be the whole thing with ego, short term memory and defensiveness. when stoned, it is less effective., you may not even know where you have been for the last five minutes. It can be great or not great.

Anybody else able to report back if they tried my method yet. So far i know 4 people who achieved ego death with it.

this method can even work for high extreme dose cannabis to induce a ego dissolving experince but not all the way.

A good friend of mine swears by dosing 2 well dosed tabs then snorting 8-10mg of 3-ho-PCP then continously smoking small amounts of salvia leaf (not extract) until the correct state of mind is reached.

He uses this combo because the salvia and the 3ho-PCP both have similar affinity for certain opiod receptors.

I've achieved ego dissolution and I've never taken psychedelics. I flow from a pure heart and am shiny from the love I feel, towards myself and everyone I interact with. Pure bliss

I have heard more people successfully using this method. So im pretty fuck sure i managed to figure it out.

Once you achieve ego death with this method do not go chasing it again. The art of zen is detachment even from peak experiences of god consciousness let it all go

my guide to achieving ego death without the use of 5-meo dmt

What is ego death?

Ego death is the result of complete reset of the brain you as a person and everything stored in becomes blank. But what inhabits this blank state is the union with source/universe/god which is unimaginable bliss and love beyond any measure

Ego death is a process or destruction of the filter that you have created inside of your brain. your ego has been created by every single one of your experiences since birth and it continues to build itself as long as you are alive.

Ego dissolution is probably a better term since the ego never really dies since its always come backs afterwards a bit reborn and just a little more light awakened in your daily life.

It can also be a series of trips where you feel on the edge and leading up to the moment of ego death in the future sometimes we never manage to fully let go and i always asked myself how we do acutally let go? do i just sit there and not interact with my thoughts no one ever tells us how to let go but i found a trick.

Unprepared and inexperienced trippers the first time they encounter ego death and resist it usually end up having a horrible time i must admit my first few ego deaths through my life were fucking horrifying and this confusion and darkness is only increased if cannabis has been consumed it restricts you from a easier death.

But by simply letting go and not holding on we can achieve the light and love and the ultimate treasure awaits those who dare venture into the non dual state. To give up and lose everything we gain everything beyond our wildest dreams we finally have arrived home in the sea of love and bliss and realize our true nature.

"The feeling of ego death is death itself; rather, you are convinced that you are going to die. You will feel overburdened from the drug and will think that the drugs are the cause of your death. You'll either fight or accept death, and whichever choice you make will pave a path for the rest of your life. The experience is so profound that if you fight the experience you'll likely be scarred for some time. I know a woman who fears any sort of drug because of the experience and constantly questions her realness. If you choose to accept death, then you'll be back on the right path."

You first want a quite place in the dark some ambient type light is a bit fine like moonlight etc in room.

250 ug accurated test lsd dosage

The catalyst for this non dual state will be this powerful song Maok is a Slovakian composer who channels the deepest level of peace and love and is experienced with 5-meo dmt.

Around the 2-3 hour mark really play it close your eyes in a sitting meditation position the CEVS will be pretty intense we will now use a word trigger to try go deeper. Starting focusing and thinking about "everything' "everyone" "the world" Flashing images should get pretty intense keep your eyes closed. If you know how to use energy from daily practice you can focus your lifeforce all the way into your crown charka and through the top of your head aswell to push your consciousness to new heights.

Now the real trick i found is how to actually let yourself go. In this state as it comes roll your closed eye balls all the way back into your skull into infinity fold just keeping doing it. This is the true release of ego you will literally die body becomes limp and automatically goes into some crazy symmetrical posture posturing on the floor head to the ground just like how the Muslims pray pretty much. if you did it right you will be totally gone in the godhead in your true nature intense infinity love peace and bliss and nothing else but it. Once it starts its just so easy to keep letting go completely and then you now have figured out the secrets to non duality and enlightenment for any future trip. You will die into the sea of love and awaken to your true nature the body and everything should dissolve your mind becomes transparent you are now completely one with god who is actually you playing a game of hide and seek.

Intense peace ensures deep insights to zen and the most euphoric body orgasms you will ever feel on any drug You will ever feel. This will be a deep energy release you will feel like a new born child when you arrive back into your body and the world for this i recommend having this next music setup to ensure a peaceful grounding and transition instead of anything harsh.

So yeah if any psychonauts want to try this technique let me know how it goes. This could be applied to high dose shrooms 5 g+ aswell.

But why listen to esoteric music? I get the idea behind, to prevent a trip going bad. But my trip's never go bad, if the music annoy's me i seek something else. which is quite a task if you are high. But one can get accustomed to more then you would believe.

On psychedelic's I can easily tolerate UK-grime or Tekno. Although my preference changes, atm it would be dub.

Ego dissolution nice term i like it, been searching for that experience. In my trips, but afaik i am already to dissolved.

It happened during my fever dreams i had in my childhood. So its not per see a drug induced thing.

true ego death is the achievement of the non dual state of awareness anything that is still a dualistic experince is still not a complete release of the ego.
You allready mentioned the short halflive of the ego death experience.

How do you think Catharsis, the point where you can't go back or forth. Up or down and one can only surrender to it and experience it. Could this be related to the Ego phenomenon.

Catharsis can occur without drug's but i am sure a psychedelic experience can give one. During it non duality is def experienced.